viernes, 29 de agosto de 2014

E:RObotts Model.917 ~Shinonome~ [ENGLISH]

Hi there! I made this translation on a whim. Since I love Noburin so much and I really liked his voice in this cd (more like I was convulsing while listening to track 3 >///<) I decided to translate it. I must warn you that I took some liberties here and there and some phrases might be missing.
From the little I've read about this series, this E:RObotts were made in order to help people to right the way for proper decent love, it seems human relationships degenerated so much that an urgent love education is required. With nothing more to say I leave you with the translation! If someone happens to find any sort of mistake or has any suggestion it'd be much appreciated ^^. Enjoy!

(Versión en Español aquí)



Name: Shinonome Model.917

His appearance is that of a 12 year old boy.
He's an innocent pure robot who gets lonely easily and behaves like a pampered boy. He always follows the heroin and wants to do whatever she does.
He's full of curiosity and energy.
During the day he wears an angelic smiles, however, at nightfall...?




**********************************************

E:RObotts 
Model.917 ~Shinonome~


[CV: Okamoto Nobuhiko]



Track 01 - Self-introduction "Model.917 get along well with Shinonome!"
*a package arrives to your house, you open it. It's a robot. You wind him up*

Uh... uh... uh... uh? Who are you? Did onee-chan start me up? I see... etto... what was it? When I wake up I'm to introduce myself, right?

[01:43] Nice to meet you. I'm called Shinonome. Yup, it's written with the characters for east and cloud: Shinonome. What is onee-chan's name? *you tell him your name* So that's your name? It's cute! Me? Cute? That's not true! Because I'm a boy. Cute is a word used for women, animals and alpaca. But if onee-chan thinks I'm cute then it's okay. Ne, onee-chan is my partner to be, right? Eh? I'm mistaken? You woke me up, so you're the one to teach me a lot of things, right? It is. It is! I'm glad! I thought I might be mistaken.

[03:06] Then I'm to explain onee-chan properly about me. Ah, but I don't understand difficult stuff so from now on I'll go on autoplay. Okay, autoplay start!

I'm ID Model.917 Shinonome. Official recognition APTA: Adult Polis Technical Association provides young people with robots for love education. We the commonly called E:RObotts, come according to the humans age(??). In order to search for a love partner you'll receive training. The current condition of love knowledge of E:RObotts is zero and has to build on. The reason of existence for E:RObotts is that of providing help to build up knowledge regarding love, gain self-confidence, and set ethics right for proper love.

[4:20] Fuaa, did you understand? Ah? Onee-chan? Hey~! Uh, what should I do? Did I say something weird? Or is it you didn't understand the explanation? Should I go autoplay again? Then, autoplay sta-
You're okay now? If that's the case it's okay. Then, let's shake hands! You know, this is my greeting for getting along. So for onee-chan and I being lovers and partners it's okay, right? Why are you so surprised? What do I mean with lovers? Lovers are people who get along really well. I came here in order to get along well with onee-chan. I thought onee-chan and I were lovers but... You agree? I'm so glad! I'd be sad if I was wrong! Then, from now on let's get along! Better and better! hehe. Somehow I'm really happy. Take care of me from now on, onee-chan!


Track 02 - An ordinary day with Shinonome "Teach me many things"
Onee-chan! *runs to you and hugs you* I'm sorry for hugging you all of a sudden. But, you see, I had a scary dream. When I woke up no one was there; as I thought, I don't like sleeping alone. Uh, more important, onee-chan is wearing some really cute clothes, are you going somewhere? Shopping? Close there's a shop that sells a lot of things, right? What are you buying? Salt? Oh, I know! It's for making breakfast. I see. Then, I'll go too. Eh? No! I don't want to stay! Don't want to! I'll go too! Hey, can't I? It's okay? Yay!! Then let's go! Hurry, hurry!

[01:51]Eeh! So this is what it feels to be outside. Aaaa! The sky is blue! The sun shines brightly too! This the so called "nice weather", isn't it? Look! that cloud has an interesting shape. But when looking at it fixedly the shape changes. The cloud that was there a moment ago is now gone. I wonder where it went. Aaah, it's amazing, the sky being so up high. Inside the house the highest place is the ceiling, right? Still it's much more higher! Streching my hand this way doesn't reach.

[02:53]You're right. I'm not the only one. It's impossible for everyone to reach. I wish I could touch those clouds. You know, my name has the character for cloud on it, that's why I think if I could touch them I might become friends with them. Ah! You laughed! Why are you laughing? Even though I meant it. It's good, isn't it? Having lots of friends it's fun and merry! You see, when I woke up I decided I'd make tons of friends! So not to be lonely. I... don't want to be alone anymore.

[03:57] Uh? You'll become my friend, you say? Um, I'm happy but that's not possible. Because onee-chan is different. You're not my friend but my lover. Hehe, onee-chan, are you embarrassed? You're so cute! *meow* Uh? What? The voice just now... Could it be! *runs to where the sound came* Uh... Ah! It's a cat! A real one! It's the first time I see one like this! It's amazing! So cute! Hey, did you know that cat's bodies are very soft? Their joints and muscles too are soft and flexible. They're good at tree climbing and can jump from tall places without getting hurt. Hehe, that I'm great, you say? Hehe, you know, I looove animals! Birds, insects and so. That's why when it comes to animals I know everything.

[05:32]By the way, lions are related to cats. Lions have a livehood based on pride. Also the naked mole rat has a queen and decides a partner. Ants are just the same. Did you know that female reindeers posses horns as well?

[06:13]Fufufu. How do I know so many details? Wanna know? It's because the APTA database enters new information every day. That information includes a lot regarding animals. I love checking it! But as I only had seen them in the database, seeing them like this in real life makes me very happy. As I thought, it's different! There are lots of things I can't understand just from the database but only by seeing them with my own eyes. Ne, do you like animals? Do you feel like you wanna know much about animals? Yay! Just like me! I'm glad! Then I'll study more and more stuff about animals and teach you many things! Uh? Oh, there! a great amount of people went in, could it be the super? I knew it! Then let's make a contest of who arrives first to the super! Here we go!

[08:00]I was surprised! at how many things are in a super. By the way, are we done shopping already? I see. That's too bad. Even though I was having fun going shopping with you, onee-chan. Can we go together again? Yay! Then let's go tomorrow too, and the day after tomorrow, and everyday! Oh, what? That place has a lots of animals. Ne, what's that? A pet shop? Pets are animals that people raise, right? Then, that shop sells pets? So it is! Ne, can we go take a look? Yay, let's go! Eeh, from outside the shop they can also be seen, it's amazing! Ah! There are a lot of puppies, they're so cute! Ne, ne, that cat is looking this way! Fuuu, I wanna touch him! Ah! There! Inside the shop, look! There are tons of birds! The blue one is a budgerigar, right? And the one next to him, with the red cheeks, is a cockatiel.

[09:59]Aaaah, a pet shop really has great a variety of animals. Oh, yet, it's strange. Even though there are this much of animals I can't see any alpaca. Ne, onee-chan, where are the alpacas? Eh? Why? Why there are no alpacas? Because they're too big? But there are people that raises them as pets. Ah, I see. In Japanese houses is difficult, since they don't have a big garden. It'd be bad. Yeah! I like alpacas! Among animals they're the ones I like the most! They're soft and fluffy, so cute. The first time I saw one in the data base I came to like them! Aah, it's too bad! I wanted to see a real alpaca.

[11:21]Eh? You're going to take me to the zoo? I wonder if I can see an alpaca if we go! I see! We can search the place where alpacas are! I'm so glad! Really really glad! Thank you, nee-chan! *Shinonome hugs you* Let's go without a fail to the zoo! It's a promise! Eh? What's wrong? A lot of people is watching me? Why? It's not good to hug in public. I see. I'm sorry. But, then, what about the people over there? Even though they’re in public that man and woman are hugging. Are they not doing wrong? It'd be for the best to warn them, right? [12:28] Oh, onee-chan can't say it? Being that the case I'll go myself and tell them "it's no good to hug in public". Could it be that they don't know about it either? *you cover Shinonome's mouth with your hand* *gasps for air* Ah, that was painful. Why did you do that so suddenly? Because I was being too loud? I'm sorry! But more important, shouldn't we warn that people? Eh? It's okay for them? Why? A couple? They're a couple? That's why it's okay for them to hug outside. Hmmm... I don't get it. Why is it okay for them and not for us? I know, being a couple means being lovers. Onee-chan and I are lovers, right? So it should be okay. Ummm, so you mean that those people are closer and that's why it's okay for them? Ooh, then I'll try even harder! If I get closer with you then it'd be okay to show affection in public, right? Therefore I'll try harder to get closer and get along with you. That way we could be as happy as the people before. I don't like not being able to hug you in public. Don't you agree? Ah, eh? onee-chan. Wait for me! Don't leave me! *he catches up with you*

[14:28]Got you! hehe, we might not be able to hug outside, but is it okay to hold hands? Yesterday we shook hands, it's just the same. I want to get closer with you, that's why I want to hold hands like this. Is it no good? *you hold his hand* He, thank you. You know, I understand a bit. Yup, being lovers it's not just about being close or having a good relationship, if it's not between adults. Because of that even though we're partners we're still not real lovers, right? Correct? Hehe, I knew it! Then from now on I'll study a lot so I can become an adult soon. I want to become your lover. So from now on you too teach me many things. We'll start with today's night lesson! I'm looking forward to it!


Track 03 - Time for the love lesson "I'm feeling a little, weird..."
*Shinonome knocks at your door*

Onee-chan, may I come in? Eh? Is she asleep already?

*you pull yourself out of bed and open the door*

Ah, you were awake. I'm sorry for disturbing you this late. While reading a book it got this late. Can I come in? Thank you! I'm coming in!

[01:00]Aaaaaah! What a cute bedroom! The curtains, the bed and the sheets too are so like you! That's not why I came, you see, I told you I was reading a book, right? But in the middle it became difficult to read. So I thought it'd be nice if you could teach me... uh? *he sniffs you* Onee-chan, you smell really nice. Did you just take a bath? So that was it. Besides, these clothes give a different vibe from the ones you were wearing during the day. Is it your pajama? I see! How cute! I want to wear some like those as well! Yup, I know it's for girls but it's okay with me. I want to match with you! Next time we go shopping would you buy one for me? Yay! Thank you! It's a promise! Ah, it's true! We weren't talking about pajamas but about the book.

[02:27] I want you to explain to me the difficult parts. You see, the book I was reading is... *shows you the book* this. The look of the girl in underwear from the front cover is really sexy- *you snatch away the magazine* Aaah, what's the matter? Why did you snatch it away? What is too soon? Ah, you mean is too soon for this girl to be barely naked in this cold season? If that's not it, then what is it? Because I'm a kid, and kids shouldn't read this book? I know it, that I'm still a kid, that's why I wanted to become an adult soon. I thought, what should I do to become an adult? The bookstore employee told me there might be a book that'd show me the way and gave me this to buy. Uh?

[03:47] Really? Even if I don't read this book I'll become an adult for sure? Then I won't read this book anymore! In exchange, would you teach me? The way to become an adult. I came to receive my night lesson. The night lesson is the time for the study of love, isn't it? Then, love is that of being lovers. And for being lovers if the female and the male are not adults then it's no use. Therefore, in order to learn about love first I have to become an adult. That's it, right? Ne, am I wrong? If I am then please show me where is it that I'm wrong! Otherwise I'll never become your lover no matter how much time passes. I don't want that! I want to become closer with you. I want to be together with you always! So please! Teach me! The method to become an adult. *sound of battery running low* Eh? What? I'm feeling somewhat... weird. My chest is... *he falls down* *you run to him* Onee-chan... I'm sorry... I'm okay... it's probably... I ran out of energy... wind... me up... otherwise... I'll really stop working... *you look for the key* onee-chan... there's no need to hurry that much... put the key here... wind me up... *you wind him up* Uh... ah... Eh? Why do you stop? Wind me up some more... please... don't stop... more...

[07:12]It feels good... really good... it feels kinda airy... what is it... it's incredibly... hot, my body... onee-chan... Uh uh uuh... ah, what? Is it over? *he sits* I see. You wound me up all the way.

[08:12]Eh? What do you mean with what's wrong? I'm different? Hee, that's not true. I'm the same Shinonome as usual. What's the matter? Even though I told you I'm just the same you won't believe my words. C'mon, look at me properly. I'm just the same. Right? More important, you're really skillful at winding up, onee-chan. Yeah, it felt amazingly good. Thanks to that I've ended up liking you even more. Eh? Go back to your room, you say? He, why? Because it's already late? I see. It's not late at all, though. *he tops you* Adults do this sort of things at night, right? Besides, you still haven't teach me anything, of my daily lesson. So, let's do it. Something that'll feel even better than winding up. Ne, c'mon. Eh? Uh? Am I that strange? I see. Though I'm quite the usual. I got extremely well with the winding.

[10:26]I am me. I haven't changed. Or is it you dislike this me? Do you hate me? If you don't hate me then why is it no good? I said it before; I want to become an adult soon. And then I want to become your lover. I want to be by your side more. So, it's okay. I can't control myself anymore. I'm asking you, stay still, onee-chan. Look this way. Please?

[11:27]Uh? Ah? I'm sorry! Was I doing something weird? It's okay? I see. I'm sorry! Ah, um, just now, I don't really understand it myself, but maybe it was because I got too well from the winding up? Because I've calmed down in comparison to before is that I probably came back... guuh, I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! I'll be careful not to do something like that again! Ne, do you hate me now? *you deny it* I'm relieved! If you came to hate me I couldn't continue living. I'm not being exaggerated! It's true! uggh.

[12:46]I really don't want to be parted from you. Because I... *yawns* I'm sorry. When I'm relaxed I get sleepy. Um... sleep... Onee-chan must sleep as well. If we sleep together when I open my eyes you'd be right next to me. Hehe. Yay! Then, get inside the futon already. Have you cover up well with the futon? Don't catch a cold, okay? Hehe. *yawns* Then, good night, onee-chan. Tomorrow let's play, okay?


Track 04 - Talking while asleep "something, inside me"
Um? Ah, I'm glad; onee-chan is next to me. Hehe. Waa, fufu, her sleeping face is cute. It's so nice to sleep with someone like this. Being this way with her gives me a feeling of happiness. Since I first met her to when I first hugged her I've felt this sense of happiness. When I saw on the database that people found real happiness the time they met with their destined person, I found it difficult and I didn't really understand it. Still, I wondered if E:RObotts also have a destined person... if that were the case it'd be so nice if onee-chan was that person.

[01:41]Speaking of which, I wonder why when she wound me up I became like that? Before coming here, when the people of the APTA wound me up the first time that didn't happen. Moreover, when onee-chan wound me up, I don't really get it but it was as if something in my chest moved. So weird! Well, it's okay. Let's sleep for today. Tomorrow I'll give my best! Good night, onee-chan! hehe.


Track 05 - Free talk


TRANSLATIONS INDEX

2 comentarios:

  1. Thanks for translation, I'm a drama cds fan as well.
    My favourite CV is 平川大辅, have you heard about him? In diabolik lovers, he is laito's CV.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. You're welcome!! ^^
      I love Hirakawa Daisuke too! :D Though Laito's one of my least favorites DiaLovers, I must say he does an amazing job there, his voice is simply mindblowing.

      Borrar

Me interesa saber tu opinión, así que no te vayas sin comentar ;)