miércoles, 14 de agosto de 2013

Kyokugen Kareshi ~Chikyuu ga nakunaru 30pun mae~ [ENGLISH]

Hi there! Well, here I bring you a summary/translation of Kyokugen Kareshi ~Chikyuu ga nakunaru 30pun mae~. This CD is about the end of the world, is like your last 30 minutes on earth together with your boyfriend. I liked this story so much! *^* I think is very touching and your boyfriend, Kishida Hiroto, is very very sweet and natural, he's not a prince-like boyfriend I think he is more like the boyfriend you could actually have, so that makes it more realistic and enjoyable.
Before I begin with the summary/translation I need to inform you that this is by no means as accurate as I wish it was for two reasons: the first and most important, my Japanese is very poor so there might be some major mistakes (I hope not, though!); and second, English is not my first language, therefore you will find for sure some very weird phrases, lol.
Now that this matters have been settled I'll leave you with the summary/translation. Hopefully it will be of use to someone :D and please excuse my inadequacy as a Japanese-English translator! I'm doing this mostly as a resource to improve my Japanese and practice my English at the same time.

Enjoy!

(Versión en Español aquí)

********************************************

KYOKUGEN KARESHI ~CHIKYUU GA NAKUNARU 30PUN MAE~

CV - Hosoya Yoshimasa

Track 1 - Maemukini [前向きに] Positively
*steps*

*window slides*

Aaah... Today's the end? Even though today the earth will disappear the sky seems energetic, don't you think?

*steps*

Come, come here.

*steps*

It's ok... don't cry. Your teary face is cute, but I like your smiley face better. Calm down... Everything's ok... *gentle pats* *kiss* Are you calmer now? Even though I say things like that, I'm terrified as well. The things I'd like to do with you after today [02:01] are too many. Like watching the fall of the cherry blossoms. Watching the fireworks next to the sea. Going to a beautiful onsen in autum. But, you know, to think about it won't change a thing. That's why I need to say what's important now. 


[02:23] Then he goes on about having no regrets and doing what's important. He wants to make good use of the last 30 minutes you got left. He doesn't want you both to vanish talking about sad things, therefore you should only think positively. 

[02:57] It's ok... good girl. Hm? Ah. Like this? for instance, in this kind of circumstance?

Then he talks about what he thinks the meaning of happiness is. For instance, if the world wasn't to come to an end you'd always be together. You'd live together, you'd get married, you'd have children, you'd become grandpa's. Nevertheles one can never know a person's fate, many things happen, like illnesses, etc. Later he says that were he to be all alone at that moment it'd be sad so he is happy that yours and his life are ending at the same time. 

[04:08] Eh? You think the same. Hehe, I'm really happy. So smile. I like your smiley face, is that so? He. Really, I like your smiley face. Hm? I'm glad.

After this he jokes with you a little, he wants you to laugh a lot because he wants you to smile until the very end.

Track 2 - Tere [照れ] Shyness
Hm? Of when we met for the first time? Ah, Was it at the barbecue? Aah, I don't remember. Haha, I lied, of course I remember. Eh? You were so tidy, I thought you were such a cute girl. That's it. I though you were the cutest girl I'd ever seen. Haha, don't be shy. What? Is it wrong? I won't say anything to embarrass you, as that I like you, that you're very cute, that I love you. 

Then he says that he's happy to have gone to the barbecue because he got to meet you. Next you say something that embarrass him back.

Track 3 - Shifuku [至福] Bliss
On that subject, we've been living together for three months already, right?

Then he says that being able of welcome you home or taking his leave, taking a bath together or washing your hair were very happy moments. Next he tells you he was happy to have been able to have lunch together, he loves the miso soup you make. Last night's dinner was the last feast yet it's ok because the menu was so good and he was able to enjoy your miso soup so it was the most delicious meal he'd ever had. After this he asks you about your first impression of him. I didn't quite get this part, sorry! At the end he tells you he loves you, that you're the thing he loves the most in the world and proceeds to kiss you. Then he gets a little embarrased and you tell him he is cute, he laughs out of embarrasment I guess and asks you to stop saying that.

Hey, is it okay for me to request one last wish? I... you see... could you say 'I love you'? I should put more effort on it? Don't laugh. *you tell him you love him* Thanks, I'm very happy. Like a different person? You're wrong. This is my true self. 

Then he says something I dind't understand and next I believe you ask him what is it the thing he likes the most about you. He answers that he likes everything about you. After this I think he asks you the same and you give him a similar answer, I'm not sure though! Next he tells you he forgot to give you something he got for you, then it seems you are impressed for how expensive it looks and he tells you to pay no mind to it (it's the world's end! T^T) Anyway, the present was a wedding ring so he asks you to marry him. You agree and he says he's grateful to you for making his dream come true (*^*) and ends up kissing you.

I love you forever and ever. You are my one and only dream. I'm glad I was able to propose to you. We'll be together. From now on, I don't know to which kind of world we'll go to. If we were to vanish it'd be a shame. It doesn't matter if our honey moon is at heaven? I think the same, as long as I'm with you anywhere is a good place! *kiss* I'll always protect you. Stay with me.

Track 4 - Shinjitsu Nante [真実なんて] Truth
What's wrong? You look depressed. Secrets? What is it? Ah... it's okay not to tell. People got things that won't tell to anyone. 

Then you ask him if he has secrets too and tells you that he does indeed. For instance somewhere in the kitchen he has an ecchi DVD (lol) after this I no longer get what he says, sorry!

I want to know everything of you, but is it really that good to know everything about the loved one? 

After this, I believe he is trying to say that the things you don't know about your partner are atractive too. When you're beggining to like someone you want to know more about them and the fact of discovering more of them little by little enchants you by itself. Then once again I don't get what he says, gomen ne! The thing is that he ends up telling you that being with you at that very moment is more than enough, you thank him for being together with you and he thanks you back before some cute smooching.

Track 5 - Taion [ 体温] Temperature
Hey, come closer. I want to feel your temperature a bit more. Feel a bit more of me. *kiss* I love you *kiss* Don't forget about me *kiss* I love everything about you. I won't ever forget you. This overflowing feeling, being inlove. Me too, I'm the happiest person in the world. Don't worry, even if I die I won't let go of you.

Track 6 - Shuuen [終焉] The end
*kiss* (he says somtehing I didn't understand) If there is a God, I'd like to love you a little longer, just a little would be enough. The sky has gone dark. It's the end, isn't it? It's okay, don't be afraid, I'll aaaalways be with you. I am happy that I was born, that I met you, that I was together with you, moreover of facing the end with you. I'm happy. Thank you for being with me until the end. C'mon, don't cry. I've already told you, right? I like your smile. That's right, that smile of yours is the one I like. *kiss* *deep sigh* If I was to be reborn I'd definitely look for you, so wait a little longer, until then. *kiss* *falling meteorite*

Track 7 - Free Talk
Thanks for the hard work, this is Hosoya Yoshimasa playing Kishida Hiroto. 

Then he talks a little about the Drama CD's plot and next he begings the Q&A section. The first question is what would he have for the last meal. He says red wine, blue cheese and two other dishes I didn't understand. The second question is how would he spend that day. Hosoya-san first answers that he'd probably do nothing but then he says he'd go to Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden with his friends. The third question is if there is something he'd definitely have to do. I don't know what he answered, sorry! then I believe he says he'd take a bath in order to be clean to do that thing I didn't understand xD The fourth question is what would he do if he were in the character's place. He says he wouldn't believe that world's end thing. And finally he gives us thanks for listening to the CD and says bye.

Track 8 - Bonus Track 1
*tick tock* mmmmmm... ¡¡AAAH!! *laboured breathing* Hey, wake up, wake up. I like you so much, I love you, being with you is the most important thing for me, that's why if the world were to come to an end... you and I, going and coming (?) I was afraid, I wanted to cry... I was so scared. No, it's nothing. No... you see... thank you for always being with me. I love you. That's why I think you're the most important thing in the world. I love you. It doesn't matter how much it snows, let's go snowboard (?) and then let's go to an onsen. But before that let's kiss. *kiss* 

Track 9 - Bonus Track 2
Ah... you see... it's me... Hiroto. 

Then he starts saying that he hopes you didn't find annoying his conduct of the day before and the fact that he didn't want to let go of you (?) I'm not quite sure about what he says but I believe he's just apologizing for being so weird yesterday and for being so busy sometimes. Finally he reassures you that you're the most important thing for him, and that he loves you and asks you to remain by his side forever.


TRANSLATIONS INDEX

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Me interesa saber tu opinión, así que no te vayas sin comentar ;)