martes, 1 de abril de 2014

Showta (Aoi Shouta) - Hikari no Gen-chan Translation [ENGLISH]

What am I to disgrace this time? Another song! xD Now is the turn of one of Aoi Shouta's songs from his former days back when he was Showta: Hikari no Gen-chan. I just can't get enough of this song! Shoutan's voice is so pretty! >w< It hasn't been long since I began listening to his music and learning about him. And the more I find out the more I think I've wasted several years of my life not knowing about his existence! haha.
Since my Japanese is quite poor I'm almost certain that I've made mistakes and probably I've missed some references or metaphors, therefore I apologize for my inaccurate translation. Nevertheless I sincerely hope it's still "good" enough to convey the main idea of the song. If someone with a better understanding in Japanese happens to read this and finds any mistake I'd very much appreciate their assistance in pointing them out so I can correct them asap ^^

With nothing left to say here is the translation together with the kanji and romaji!

(Versión en Español aquí)


**********************************

[Translation]
HIKARI NO GEN-CHAN

Traversing over one thousand years
Came from ancient Tokyo
Bright Gen-chan
That’s Shining Genji, the sexy super star!
Sets hearts on flames.

Love is an enigma; it's a very distant, from long ago mystery.
"Astounding*", in other words is enthralling!

The fragrance of flowers sings
In a whisper that feels like a dream
I picture you.
Many, many interwoven love stories
that I yearn to colour!

The going around of four seasons
Shown by the revived picture scroll
Bright Gen-chan,
He was Shining Genji, the world's super lover!
Makes the flowers of the capital bloom.

Somehow when looking at you it can't be helped to feel the heart oppressed
"In a helpless way" in other words, awfully unpredictable!

Were you to dance like fireflies
it'd be unforgettable enough to love you
Pulling your hand
leaping through the sky of one thousand years like time travellers
Anyone, even he would be in a daze.

Who are you? If I was to meet the person laughing in my dreams(?)
"In leisure" always unintentionally would certainly be.

The fragrance of flowers sprinkle
As beautiful as the rainbow stands
I want to offer to you
many, many interwoven love stories
that I yearn to colour!


[Romaji]
HIKARI NO GEN-CHAN

Issennen no toki o koete
heiankyou kara yattekita
hikari no Gen-chan
sore ha hikaru Genji iketeru su-pa- suta-!
ha-to ni honoo tomoshimashou

Koi ha nazo, sore ha haruka mukashi kara no misuteri-
"ito okashi*" tsumari, totemo omoshiroi no sa!

Hana no kaori o utaimasu
yume o miru you na sasayaki de
kimi ni egakidasu
ikutsumo ikutsumo orinasu rabu suto-ri-zu
akogare no irodori sa

Shunkashuutou kisetsu meguri
ikashita emaki o miseru no sa
hikari no Gen-chan
kare ga hikaru Genji sekai no su-pa- rava-
miyako ni hana o sakasemashou

Mitsumeru to nazeka mune ga setsunakute tamaranai
"awarenari" tsumari, yake ni mu-di- na no sa

Hotaru no you ni odoretara
wasurenai gurai suki ni naru
kimi no te o hiite
sennen no sora o kakeyou taimu torabera-zu
daremo karemo muchuuu da yo

Kimi ha dare? yume de warau ano hito to deau nara
"tsuretzure ni" itsumo nanigenaku shiteinakya

Hana no kaori o furimaite
niji ga kakaru hodo tsuyayaka ni
kimi ni sasagetai
ikutsumo ikutsumo orinasu rabu suto-ri-zu
akogare no irodori sa


光のゲンちゃん

1000年の 時を超えて

平安京から やってきた

光のゲンちゃん

それは光源氏 イケてるスーパースター!

ハートに炎 灯しましょう


恋はナゾ、それは はるか昔からのミステリー

「いとおかし」つまり、とても面白いのさ!

  
花の香りを 歌います

夢を見るような ささやきで

君にえがきだす

いくつもいくつも 織りなす ラブ・ストーリーズ

あこがれのいろどりさ
  

春夏秋冬 季節めぐり

いかした絵巻を 見せるのさ

光のゲンちゃん

かれが光源氏 世界のスーパー・ラヴァー

都に花を咲かせましょう

  
見つめると なぜか胸がせつなくてたまらない

「あはれなり」つまり、やけにムーディーなのさ

  
ホタルのように 踊れたら

忘れないぐらい 好きになる

君の手を引いて

千年の空を かけよう タイム・トラベラーズ

だれもかれも夢中だよ
  

君はだれ? 夢で 笑う あの人と出会うなら

「つれづれに」いつもなにげなく していなきゃ

  
花の香りを ふりまいて

虹がかかるほど 艶やかに

君に捧げたい

いくつもいくつも 織りなす ラブ・ストーリーズ

あこがれのいろどりさ


Notes: "Ito okashi", from what I read around the net is a voice out of use, which expressed the astounding beauty we often find in nature. The kind of beauty that we cannot describe when we witness it because is too overwhelming.

2 comentarios:

Me interesa saber tu opinión, así que no te vayas sin comentar ;)