miércoles, 10 de diciembre de 2014

DIABOLIK LOVERS BONUS DVD V ~SHUU~ [ENGLISH][+15]

Well, this is a request from Taimea-san, I'm sorry for taking so long but here it is Shuu's mini drama anime. I hope you like it ^^ I took some liberties here and there and a couple of phrases might be missing.

(Versión en Español aquí)


***************************************************


Track 01 - MINI DRAMA
[CV: Toriumi Kousuke; Hirakawa Daisuke; Kaji Yuuki]

*cutlery sounds*

L: *yawns* It doesn't seem to be any interesting stuff. When it's too quiet one can't calm down. Don't you think so too, Kanato-kun?

K: Laito, right now I'm having lunch with Teddy. Don't interrupt us please. Teddy, once we eat the lava cake let's eat next the swiss roll. Mmm. It's the best, isn't it? The steaming hot melted chocolate sauce spilling out from inside the chocolate cake it's overwhelming.

L: Is it really that delicious? Hmm, regarding sweets I prefer macaron.

K: Of course I like macaron too.

L: It comes in various colors and it's pretty. Also has many flavors. It's fun.  But, isn't it terrible for Teddy? To make him match your sweet-tooh.

K: There's not such a thing. Teddy loves sweets as much as I do. Right, Teddy?

L: Hmm. It's okay then. Hm?

K: What's wrong?

L: Don't you sense a nice sweet scent?

*cutlery sounds*

K: Indeed, aside from the scent released by my sweets there's another completely different one.

L: It's not a sweetness like that of candies, it's stronger and sugary. It's something that satisfies. *steps* Aah, I see. I get it. Here is the holder of the sweetness. Fufu.

*door opens*

K: Shuu's giving off a sweet scent.

S: Not at all. I have no sweets with me.

L: Fufu. Certainly you don't. This is the scent of Bitch-chan's blood.

K: Why is it that this scent hadn't smell this sweet until now?

L: *sniffs* This scent, is it really Bitch-chan's? Did she smell like this? *inhales* It seems her blood has changed. *Shuu grunts* What have you being doing with Bitch-chan, Shuu? Well, even without asking I have pretty much idea. Fufu.

S: If you know then there's no need for you to ask.

L: You just enjoyed the best of Bitch-chan's blood to your heart content, didn't you? I knew it by that mere scent coming from you walking down the corridor.

K: Certainly, lately even perceiving only a little scent of her blood it results maddeningly sweet. Aah, I want to drink her blood now.

L: That's right. Regularly, scent only isn't enough to make us want to suck blood. Juts by the smell adhered on Shuu I've become aroused. I wonder if at last Bitch-chan is awakening?

S: *sighs*

L: Ne, the taste of Bitch-chan's blood what is it like? It's going to get even sweeter than it is now. By tasting just a bit does it give the sensation of being filled with the sweetest melting scent?

S: Not yet.

L: Eh?

S: She hasn't awaken yet.

L: Even though she hasn't awaken she already releases such a scent.

S: When I drank from her earlier was remarkably different. So hot.

K: As we thought, she's starting to change.

L: I want to taste the ultimate blood of Bitch-chan soon too. What sort of taste does it has now, Shuu?

S: *light snoring*

L: Wait. You kept me speaking alone! Don't fall asleep, Shuu! Before falling asleep tell me what expressions she made.

S: *grunts* So noisy. I'm full so I'm sleeping.

[05:33] L: Typical of Shuu. Even without being full don't you sleep all day and night?  Bitch-chan's awakening is around the courner you know!

S: I'm not interested.

K: I also want to drink her blood soon.

S: Wait Kanato-kun. Even if you want to drink Bitch-chan's blood it's no good. I'll love the aroused body of Bitch-chan after being teased, played with and tormented more and more until I find the finest blood. Fufu.

K: She's not yours. I also want to torment her and play with her. Her blood dyed with fear becomes all the more delicious. Undoubtedly.

L: But Kanato-kun drinks way too much. Because Bitch-chan must from now on always please us you can't kill her.

[06:35] K: Why? No matter the creature it's better for them if they acquire eternal life keeping they beautiful appearence. That's why I'll turn her into a beautiful doll.

L: I understand what you're saying but I still want to play with Bitch-chan. What would you do if you thought you can drink the best blood and enjoy it more and get more aroused by it. 

K: I'll feel very pleased if I sucked her blood while creating the waxed-doll her. Teddy too, right?

L: But Kanato-kun, you can't make her into a wax doll yet. Oh, speaking of which, Shuu, I hope you didn't drink all the blood out of Bitch-chan.

S: Of course not. I wasn't that starving. Well, there was an intrussion midway. He came.

L: He?

S: Richter.

L: Eh? Our uncle? What did he came here for?

S: Like I'd know. If you wanna know then ask him directly.

[08:08] L: You say that but he didn't come here just to watch.

S: I told you I don't know.

K: Speaking of which, Subaru also said he'd met him.

L: My goodness! Even though he rarely comes. What's going on? Could it be he's scheming something? Fufu.

S: Hm...

K: Is it something the matter, Shuu? Getting up suddenly.

S: Her blood...

L: Bitch-chan's blood?

S: He's probably after her blood.

L: Hmm? Well, Bitch-chan's blood is getting more and more delicious lately.

[09:02] K: But there's plenty to feed from everywhere. There's no reason for her to be specially his aim.

L: There's the proximity of her awakening. Right, Shuu?

S: Don't bring the subject to me. It's bothersome.

L: Shuu's "it's bothersome"  has begun. Is it okay even if uncle obtains the blood of the awakened Bitch-chan?

S: Let him do whatever he wants.

L: I don't like it. It sort of gives me a bad feeling. I don't want to give uncle Bitch-chan's blood.

K: That's right. She's our sacrifice bride.

L: Yeah, besides there's the talk of which way could Bitch-chan's blood be sucked for her to get the most aroused. What do you think, Shuu?

S: I'm telling you not to bring the subjetc to me.

L: Isn't it good to let others know? The other day Ayato-kun and I played with Bitch-chan. We cornered her. Ayato-kun sucked up to her neck while I sucked down to her legs. Now that I think about it, her awakening was already close. From her blood vessels under her skin an alluring smell came out. I got really aroused. Well, Ayato-kun left soon, though.

K: I can't understand Laito's enjoyment. It's obvious is more enjoyable to drink alone and slowly her blood. What's of enjoyable about drinking blood with another guy?

L: What, you ask? To be given a pleasure different from the one I give, just watching Bitch-chan lose restraint it's fun. Fufu. Covered in despair, with a pained expression, indulging into pleasure. Watching her pained face aroused me to the point of forgetting myself.

K: Indeed. Watching her frightend distorted face it's fun. Right, Teddy?

L: Ne, Kanato-kun, next time let's play together with Bitch-chan. It'll be fun for sure.

K: I've got no interest in playing that way.

L: Eeh? But it seems Bitch-chan's awakening is soon. I believe her blood will become sweeter and sweeter. Aah, that pleasent feeling overflowing as a wave. Ah, I've become aroused just by talking about it.

K: How insistent. Haven't I told you I've got no interest in it! *hits table* Why won't you understand!? Teddy, what do you think about Laito who won't listen a thing I say? Everybody is mean to me. *sobs*

L: Don't cry, Kanato-kun.

K: *sobs* I don't want to do anything with noone other than Teddy.

L: It's impossible for Kanato-kun, huh. Ah, then what about Shuu? Let's suck Bitch-chan's blood together. Nee, Shuu, I'm telling you.

S: I've told you not to bring the subjetc to me, haven't I? I don't mind the method used for sucking blood. I only suck her blood for satisfying my appetite.

L: *sighs* I thought you'd say that.

[13:13] K: Speaking of which, I've become hungry. *stands up from his chair* Teddy, let's have supper. What should we have today? That's right. Let's have our favorite thing. Since she's extraordinarily sweet and delicious. *opens door* Fufu. I'm looking forward to it. *closes door*

L: Fufu. Wait. The supper Kanato-kun was talking about was Bitch-chan, wasn't it? *stands up from his chair and goes after Kanato* Wait for me Kanato-kun! It's no good to steal a march on! *leaves the room*

S: At last I'll be able to sleep quietly. So Richter, huh? A troublesome guy has come. Is it related to her awakening? *chuckles* It has nothing to do with me. She's just a human whose purpose is to feed us vampires. Nothing more than that.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Me interesa saber tu opinión, así que no te vayas sin comentar ;)