domingo, 12 de abril de 2015

DIABOLIK LOVERS MORE CHARACTER SONG VOL. 8 ~AZUSA~ [ENGLISH][+15]

Hi~! Today I want to share with you the translation I made for Azusa's Mini Drama Cd from his More Character Song.

(Versión en Español aquí)


*******************************************

DIABOLIK LOVERS MORE CHARACTER SONG VOL. 8 ~AZUSA~

CV: Kishio Daisuke

Track 01 - KILL YOU, AGAIN (Character song) [Kanji, romaji & translation here]

Track 03 - Mini Drama CD A Sweet Lesson

*knock the door*

Who is it?

Ah, that's Eve's voice, right? The door is open. Come in.

[00:27] What are you here for this late? You couldn't sleep so you came? I see. Hey, come closer, right by my side. Relax, I wasn't sleeping either. I was thinking about you.

[01:19] Uh-uh. Today my friends under the bandages are doing really good so I was admiring them. Look, all this blood is oozing from the bandages. It shows how happy they are of meeting you. Hey, can I hug you like this? It's okay, right? If I hug you too tightly I'll be able to feel you more. The wounds will open too for sure, and it'll feel amazing. Eh? I can't? It's no use to say such a thing, I can't refrain myself.

[03:07] I got you! You won't be able to move if I keep you like this. You can struggle. Hit me, shove me away. Eh? What's the matter, Eve? You don't want to? Why? A-ah, since you moved it seems more blood is pouring out. Eh? Why are you changing the bandages?

[04:24] Even though they've dyed of blood and look so beautiful. I understand. If you go to such extent then it's okay. If it's a request of yours then I'm certain my friends will also understand. *talking to his wounds* Right? *talking to you* The new bandages are on the shelve over there. I believe that's where you'll find them.

[05:43] It feels good. Ah, I'm sorry for getting on the way, it's just that it feels good when you remove the bandages. Is like a warm feeling, the same when I look at the blue sky. Even when I can't touch the sky no matter which hand I reach out I can touch your hand like this. Uh, why do you hide your hand? you're still not over changing the bandages. Hm, show me more, I beg you.

[07:30] Aah, as I thought, it's nice. I wanna touch you more. Hey, I'll drink a bit of your blood now, I won't get in the way. I'll sip from your nape like this *sinks his fangs* *slurps* No, don't stop, go on; I wanna see how it goes clean. *slups* No. *drinks some more*

[09:18] I'm sorry. Even though I said I wouldn't get in the way, it won't work. I want more blood. I want you. *slurps* Hey, give me you hand. I'll sip from the tip of your fingers. *slurps*

[10:29] The scars left by my fangs are quite clean, however I'll lick them. I like the shape of your fingers, it's not enough by looking at them. It won't do either by drinking blood out of them, nor by tracing its shape with my tongue. What should I do? No matter what I do I'm not satisfied. It hurts. I didn't know this amount of pain. It's something only you can give me. That's why you can't go elsewhere. Continue giving me pain forever.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Me interesa saber tu opinión, así que no te vayas sin comentar ;)