sábado, 7 de noviembre de 2015

MOTTO♥LIP ON MY PRINCE Vol. 3 Seiya ~Moeagaru Honoo no KISS~ [ENGLISH]

Hey! This time I decided to try translating the third volume of Motto♥Lip on my Prince. I'm not fluent in Japanese so this is not an accurate translation. If someone has any corrections please let me know so I can fix them ^^

Versión en español aquí


****************************************


MOTTO♥LIP ON MY PRINCE 03 Seiya~Moeagaru Honoo no KISS~

[CV. Namikawa Daisuke]


Track 01 – Come to my place 
When we were in high school we attended different schools so even when I thought I wanted to see your face we couldn't meet soon; that made me feel incredibly lonely.

[00:18] Yet now is different. No matter what we're doing I can feel your existence in our amazing daily life.

*distant voice of Seiya playing some videogame*
You have some courage to do this to ME. Don't look down on me! Ooh, that was close!

[01:12] Wait a sec! *pauses his game* Sorry, was I being loud? Eh? You're going to sleep already? Then me too... ah... yosh! In five minutes I'll defeat this fellows then I'll go. Ah! Stop there! *kiss* Hehe, itadaki~ I'll go soon so wait for me a little more.

*Seiya resumes his game*

[02:04] When going to sleep, when waking up, you're there. It really seams a dreamy daily life. I studied to death so I could enter the same university and the time we spend together increased. Anyhow, every day was fun. But just as the fun times increased the sadness of departure was harder than before. That's why at that time I spoke my true feelings openly. No matter if it's morning, afternoon or night I want to be with you.

[03:08] Aaah... hey, hey! If I don't speak I'll fall asleep, particularly if I only listen to the class. *yawn* I know there's no helping it but my drowsiness doesn't seem to disappear. Aah! *starts drawing* *humming* Yosh! I draw it! Look! Don't you think I made a pretty good drawing? What is it, you say? It’s obviously a rabbit. Isn't he cute? Right!? I'm going to make yours too. Ready! It's based on the stuffed toy I gave you. It looks a lot alike, don't you think? Rigth!? I wonder if I have a talent for drawing. Should I try vegetables and fruits and so?

[04:47] A shopping mall was established nearby, right? Should we go and see it on Sunday if it's okay? Let's have a shopping date. Ha. But I wanna go to the zoo too. Shouta (Maybe Shouta Saotome from volume 2?) said the baby tigers are very cute. After that let's definitely go to the amusement... *you cover Seiya's mouth with your hand* You don't have to worry so much. Since we're in the last row then nobody will notice. Ok, ok, I understand. I'll speak in a low voice. But if we don't stay at least this close we won't be able to hear. Hm? My breath tickles you? Because you said to keep quiet you'll just have to bear it.

[05:55] I'd probably feel awake if we cuddled. *sniffs* Your hair always smells nice. This is bad, I want to hug you. I'm kidding, I won't do so. Not here. Hey, come to my place today. You haven't drop by lately. I also like having dates outside but of course having no hindrances is good. Okay? A paper?  You're someone that has to do it immediately, aren't you? *sigh* You gotta hand it tomorrow, huh. Oh! Then you can do it at my place. I don't mind! If you do so we can be together. Hm, it's decided! I'm motivated now! I guess I'll try my best during the rest of the classes.

*you arrive Seiya’s place*

[07:43] How long's been since you last came to my place? We've been playing outside a lot so it's been a really long time. Take a seat. Want something to drink?

[08:05] Hey, is strawberry milk okay? Got it!

You’re welco- Hm? What's that!? Why do you take out your books? Aah, because of the paper. I see, I totally forgot. How long will it take you? 1 hour is way too long!! I understand. I'll wait quietly~.

[08:59] Here I go! I'll hug you meanwhile. I want to cuddle with you even if is a little. If I cuddle from behind I won't be in your way, right? We're finally together, this much should be okay. Move your arms a bit higher. I'll wrap my arms around your belly. Even if it tickles you gotta endure it. This way you can move your hands, right? It's so calm. Is it hard to write? Good, lend me your shoulder then, I'm feeling so good that I’ feeling relaxed. I won't get in your way, I’ll stay silent so once you're done tell me.

*soft snoring*

[10:34] Hm? Uhm? You're done? Oh no! I fell sound asleep. I was heavy on your shoulder, right? I'm really sorry. Good work on your paper. Well done. So from now on we can do as I please, right? *kiss* I need to take my reward since I waited without getting in your way. Well, I was asleep though. Hey, if you stayed here for once and went back until morning... is no good? *sighs* Aaah, live here soon. If you did we could be together all the time. Morning, anternoon and night. It's be the best! It feels lonely when I see you off... Oh? It's nothing. When the time for your train comes I'll see you off, in the meanwhile let's kiss a lot. *kiss*

*phone ringing*

[12:31] Hello! Are you home already? I'm glad. I was thinking of waiting another minute to call you. Uh? Ah, I also came back a while ago. Truth is, I'm into the new pudding from the convenience store and I went to buy some they're unbelievably delicious. I just ate it but somehow eating it at home feels so lonely. Because you're not here! It's really lonely. Don't laugh! It can't be helped. I even told you before that it becomes lonely. It hasn't been long seen we parted and still I ended up thinking I wanted to see you, I want to be with you even for one more second, I don't wanna be apart from you. Today I really didn't want for you to go back. So after we said goodbye at the train station I did a lot of thinking. As I thought, come to my house. To live here, that way we won't have to say goodbye. It'll be a lot of fun, definitely, so let's live together, yes? Yay! Then tomorrow... there's school so it's no good. After tomorrow... too. Okay! Saturday will be! Is not a holiday, but it's impossible for me to wait more than this. It's fiiine! We can make it. It's okay if we have the biggest luggage to be delivered later, right? Ah, we've just decided by ourselves but we have to get an okay from your parents first, right? Will they be understanding? If you get a not I’ll go persuade them, there's nothing to worry about. For the time being make the preparations for Saturday’s moving. I'll also make a lot of that. What is this a lot that's needed to live together...? I don't know very well either. Hehe. I don't know. Yet it'll be fine, the times you've been here will serve as simulations. Aah, won't Saturday hurry to arrive? Uh? Yup, I said I was lonely but now I'm unbearably happy. I'll be waiting impatiently your arrival. Good night then.

[15:58] Honestly, even I thought it was sudden but she knows well I'm the type of person that takes decisions in the spur of the moment. If her parents refused I'd persuade them. I might tell them "please entrust your daughter to me" or something of the like. I went as far as making such simulations but surprisingly the approval for us living together went smoothly. That way the preparations for Saturday’s moving went with ease. Then at last the so awaited day came. [sassugani kyu datta na jibun demo omotta kedo demo ore ga omoitsuitara soku kodou taipu datte koto ha aitsu mo shitteru daroushi. Moshi mukou no oya hantaisaretara douseitoku shiyouka. Kounattara musume-san o kudasai toka icchau kana~ nante. Sonna simulation made shiteta wake dakedo igai nimo dousei no kyoka ha assari to deta. Sonna wake de junbi mo juncho ni susunde hikoushimo buji doyou ni kette soshite tsui ni machi ni matta hi yattekita.


Track 02 – The beginning of living together
Um? Come in. Uh? What are you so stiff about? Ah, could it be you're nervous? Fufu. Even though you've already been here so many times. You're weird. I've told you (te digo) there's no need to be nervous not to hold yourself back. From now on this will be your home too. Hey, come here.

[00:54] Fuuu, for the time being let's put your luggage here. *puts you luggage somewhere* You're welcome. By the way, there's surprisingly very few luggage. You'll be able to tidy it up quick. Need help unpacking? Eeh? What are you worried about? Do you have such terrible stuff? *you deny it* Even if you say that I'm gonna need proof. What looks suspicious is... the bag back there maybe. Hehe. You really hurried up. I get it, I won't look there so is this big one okay? Okay, then I'm in charge of this.

[02:04] What? It's mostly clothes. I'll leave it around here. It might get mixed with mine but is fine, right? Then, the towel and toothbrush go to the washroom. Ooooh! Hey, come here for a sec. Look at this! The toothbrush lined up give a great vibe of living together, right? I'm a little excited but, no no, this makes me happy. To be honest, this morning I wondered if it wasn't a dream but is true. This is... I can't find the right words, anyway I'm really happy. You know how I feel, right? That face of yours speaks for itself, I can tell. Ah, you turned away. Dummy, is too late for hiding it now.

[03:28] Look this way. Show me your happy face that we're living together. I'm the same, being able to be with you makes me truly happy. *kiss* I love you. This is bad; I don't think I'll be able to stop. Ah? You can tidy your things up later. *you refuse* You’re so diligent! I get it. I'll refrain myself. After kissing you one more time. *kiss* Fufu. For the time being I'm pleased. Then, let's tidy up.

[04:41] That's also yours? It looks like there's various stuff in there. Uh? Potatoes, carrots, curry? Could it be you'll prepare dinner? Eeh, it's okay! As expected of my girlfriend! But you still have to arrange your luggage. Ah, I know, today I'll make dinner. Is it so surprising? I can at least make curry. See, there are instructions in the back of the box. If I follow them it'll be alright. Well I can't cook pickled vegetables but... Should I try miso soup or sautéed fish? I'm good at tasting. I was always told to only watch, isn't that mean? Ah, don't make such a worried face. It's fine so you just arrange your stuff. When you finish just relax, okay?

[06:21] Let's see, first is to cut the vegetables and the meat. Okay! Eh? Isn't it too big? Uh? Now I just have to peel it? Woah, that was dangerous! Well, I guess I can peel it later. As I thought, the pieces are too big.

[07:02] Woaaah! What's wrong? Did something happen? Uh? I'm totally fine! I'm cutting properly, aren't I? I'm telling you to leave this to me. Hey, you go and unpack. I understand you're worried but if possible I wished you just look forward to it. I'll prepare the most delicious curry ever, so wait for it.

[07:47] Fu-fu-fu. It's done. Seiya-sama specialty: special curry. I've already taste it, is good so don't worry. The appearance is a little off, yet I gave my everything to make this for you. There's no way it tastes bad. Hm, then dig in! How's it? Right!? It's delicious. I taste it properly you know. Aah, I'm glad. Hey, tomorrow you make something; I wanna eat home-made food from my girlfriend. Yay! Omurice is okay, the eggs so fluffy and melting... This is nice. Eating together, deciding tomorrow's dinner, being able to have a daily life together. And this will continue every day. This is supreme happiness. I'm extremely happy. Is a little late but I'll tell you properly: thank you for coming. Hehe, what are you thanking me for? Hmm. So you were that happy when I told you to live together with me? I see. Hey, approach a little. I love you. *kiss* A curry flavored kiss~ fufu.


Track 03 - Relaxing when just out of taking a bath
Hey, come here for a bit!

*you knock at the door before entering*

[00:26] Sorry, I just ran out of shampoo. Can you fetch me another bottle? I'm all wet and can't get out. I think there might be some over there, could you search for it? You found it? *you open the shower door and hand him the shampoo* Thanks. Where are you averting your eyes? Hehe. Could it be that you're embarrassed? If so then you should enter the shower again, together like this. Fufu. I was kidding, sorry. Well, I was a bit serious actually. Hehe. Thanks for the shampoo. *humming*

[01:55] *humming* After taking a bath this is definitely it: cha-chan! Strawberry milk! There's nothing better than this. *drinks* Aah, delicious! Hm? Wanna drink too? It's okay. It'd be fine if you drank without asking, you know. Hm? Ah, my hair? I sometimes use the hair drier but most of the time I leave it like this. Well, if it was dripping wet I'd dry it to sleep. I won't get a cold. I'm just fine. Eeh? It's troublesome. It'd be fine if you dried it, though. I'll give you a towel. Hm! Let's do it. Here it is. Oh! It feels good! Do it more! Oh, by the way, we were making out before, right? Behind the classroom. We were seen by them (I'm guessing your friends from vol. 1 or idk) I received a mail from him earlier asking about us living together, he was really nosy. Ouch!! Hurts! You're pulling to strong! There's no problem with being seen, is it? Ouch, it really hurts. I thought you'd tear my hair off. I'm not exaggerating it hurt like hell. Come, in exchange I'll dry your hair too. You don't need to restrain yourself. Fufufu. When it's done to me I do it back. Come to my side. Come obediently here. *jumps at you* Haha. Got you! I'll return the favor!

[04:19] Aaah, even though you took a proper bath your hair's now all unkempt. I'm not mean, I'm being kind. Hahaha. Don't get angry, even unkempt you're still cute *kiss* Your reaction is so cute. I won't be able to help myself from practicing surprise attacks on you. Haaa. Now that we've bath should we ready to sleep? I played so much that I'm a bit tired.

*sighs*

[05:14] Aah, I'm drowsy. You too, come here.

[05:33] You brought this with you. It's a present I gave you; a stuffed rabbit. I'm so glad that you didn't forget about it and even brought it with you as something precious. Speaking of which, you had it by your beside, right? Could it be that you hug it to sleep? Really? Is kinda unfair. Well, is fine by me if you want to sleep together. I'm not jealous. Since I gave it to you is like a part of me, right?
[06:22] Besides, is quite cute, and I’m not saying it because I gave it to you. Is so fluffly that it feels nice to hug it. Its ears are also cute. I'm going to kiss it. *kisses the bunny rabit* You want to do it too? Fufu. I'm kidding. And you do it!! So cute and silly. Hey, kiss me next. *kiss* I really love you. Everything you do is cute and kind. Just like a moment ago you also do fun things. There's people whose relationship wears off after dating for so long but I can't believe so. The more time we spend together the more I love you.

[07:39] What? You're hugging me on your own. Because you feel like I did my best today? If you do something as cute as that I won't be able to restrain myself. *sniffs* Hey, you smell different from usual. Aah, I see. Because the shampoo you used is different. In other words, the same as me? I like your usual scent but this is nice too. Somehow is very comforting. I want to be with you like this forever. You too? Seriously... if you say something like that I can't help but love you more. *kiss*

[08:51] Why are you so cute always? Making me love you even more than I do now. *kiss* I'll always love you because I can't picture myself loving someone else. That's how much I love you. I think you can understand it even if I didn't tell you... I knew it. Every time we meet I convey it with my whole heart. From now on, through our everyday, on mornings, on lunch time, on bath time, on sleeping time I'll tell you I love you. I'll say as many times as necessary. That's why, as my words of love will never cease you too stay by my side forever. I love you so much. *kiss*


Track 04 – Our destination is the same now
*alarm*

So noisy... *snoring*

U-uh? 5 more minutes... mmmm... mou nomene~tte...

Ouch... Is it morning already? Yeah, I'm okay. Just the same as usual.

[01:05] I know. It was loud so I turned the alarm off. Didn't you wake up way too fast? As soon as the alarm went off you woke up. Amazing. Yeah, good morning. I also have to prepare myself. *yawns* I'll go change.

[01:52] Hey, I'm ready here. Since it's just changing five minutes is all it takes. Girls take an awful amount of time at it. Ah, I'm not rushing you or anything, take your time. There's still time before the train leaves. It's refreshing to make morning preparations so I want to watch carefully. Which will you wear? Fufu, don't be shy. If this much gets you all embarrassed it'll be a waste all that's left to watch because it should be okay to go through our everyday together. Ah. I really like those clothes. It's cute and looks good on you. But... *sighs* you being so cute makes me really happy but I'm feeling complicated as your boyfriend.

[02:56] You don't seem to notice at all, though. See, you don't understand what I'm talking about, do you? Men! Men! The guys at college look at you a lot. *you deny it* Nop, they look. I don't know how many restraint they have. You really need to be more aware; is dangerous.

[03:28] Aah? Me? I wonder if I'm watched. But you don't need to worry about me I'm not interested in anyone but you. Ah, no, is not like I don't trust you. After all I get worry, I can't help it. Even when we're this close now I don't want you to be apart from me. Yes. It's a promise. Oh, are you done preparing? Oka~y. Then let's get going... or so I thought. Let's spend a bit more time together like this. A little more of our living together morning time.

[04:40] You see, I don't like mornings. Yet the morning after you moved here I felt so happy. Waking up and seeing you lying next to me made me really happy. From now on it will continue to be like that. Tomorrow morning, and the morning after tomorrow too, and always. I'll be able to kiss you a lot too. I'm extremely happy. *kiss* Hm? You taste sweet. Did you eat something? Aaah, that pudding, is tasty, right? Right! Tasting like pudding I feel like kissing you more but... or could it be that you're inviting me? I'm kidding.

[05:23] I really can't get enough of you. I'll leave it here for the time being. If we continue like this we won't go to school for real. Should we leave? Today is an easy day; we don't have tests for any class. A peaceful day. Ah. I'm forgetting something. *kiss* An I'm off kiss. We'll do it every day from now on so prepare yourself. Since we kissed a lot I'm feeling ready to go out. I'll give my best today!


Track 05 - Sleeping together
The day ended. I'm beat. That guy's unexpectedly stubborn and it's gotten late. I know I said I'd joined you soon I’m sorry for making you wait. Hey, what should we do for tomorrow? It's sunday so let's go out. Where do you want to go?

[00:47] Mm? I wanna go to the amusement park. It's fine because I love it. You don't want to? Then it's decided, we'll go to the amusement park! We haven't gone there lately; it's been long since we played. It's a given we'll ride the roller coaster. After that let's enter the haunted house. Hehe, it's okay, I'll be there. We'll hold hands as always. That way is not scary, right? Ah, I heard there's a new attraction, let's try riding it too! Tomorrow it'll be a date at the amusement park. It's a promise.


[01:44] I'm looking forward to it. I hope it's morning soon. Mm, I'm sleepy. We should sleep already for tomorrow's date. Then let's have a good night kiss. *kiss* Tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and the days after that too I will love you. Good night.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Me interesa saber tu opinión, así que no te vayas sin comentar ;)