jueves, 1 de enero de 2015

Ouritsu Ouji Gakuen 3 ~Thumbelina Prince~ [ENGLISH]


Hi there! Today I'm sharing a joint translation with Razu-san who is always so kind inviting me to work with her ^^. This is a quite a fun and lovely CD I hope all of you enjoy as much as we did.

*****************************************************

Ouritsu Ouji Gakuen 3 – Thumbelina Prince

Hiiragi Motochika (CV: Kaji Yuki) – Hiiragi
Haibara Kouki (CV: Sakurai Takahiro) – Haibara
Shirase Yukito (CV: Toriumi Kousuke) – Shirase

Track 01 – Monologue
These are my favorite things: sweet candy, beautiful flowers in all colors, gently chirping birds, and little cute things. Those stuffs bring happiness to my heart. I am the youngest of all three boys in the family.

[00:26] As my parents are so busy with their works, I don’t really remember my childhood memories with them. For that, they gave me anything I wanted. Since there’s a pretty big age gap between me and my brothers, they cherish me a lot and other people around me also indulged me saying that I’m cute.

[00:47] Maybe it’s just natural, but generally I can do everything, so I never really serious on tackling or having interest in something. That’s why one day I come to have this thought: “My life will end without anything special or painful.”

[01:16] But since I met you, my future is surrounded by gentle lights.

Royal Prince Academy, Prince of Thumbelina, Hiiragi Motochika chapter.
-
Razu&Suzu-

Track 02 – Rendezvous
What a lovely weather today...! The sky is blue, the flower garden blooms beautifully and the lawn feels so great. Ah, I really love lying down like this while watching the flowers. I even go to school on holiday. Aahh... school starts again tomorrow. It’s too troublesome, should I just skip it?

[00:41] Oh, that’s a swallow! Maybe it’s the first time I see it in school. Ah.... It makes me sleepy. Whoaa!! Hey! You surprised me... suddenly calling out like that. Uhmm... who are you? Why are you wearing my school’s uniform?

[01:13] You are going to attend my school start from tomorrow? Which means, you are the rumored female student? Ah, you’re so pretty!! Hi, nice to meet you. Hm? My name? I’m Hiiragi Motochika. I am student from this school.

[01:34] Why are you here? School starts tomorrow, doesn’t it? Oh, you want to see what kind of school it is. So that’s it. Good girl! Treating you like a kid? Well, I’m in the second year, you know. You are in the first grade, aren’t you? Eh? You are also in the second year? Then we’re the same! I thought that you are surely a first year student. Pardon me.

[02:11] Sure, let’s be friends! I feel like we’re going to be good friends. Ah, I’ll give you a tour around the school. Since you came all this way, it will be a waste to go home now. No one is at school today, so we can take it slow and look around. You don’t need to thank me. I do it because I want to.

[02:35] Ah, do you like sweets? I give you a caramel. Was it delicious? See?! This caramel is so delicious! I like it very much! The feeling of saying bluntly that it is sweet is great! Do you think so? We’re getting along good.

[03:05] The moment you smile, it is so soft and has sweeter scent than any kind of flowers. Your smile is more dazzling than gentle flowers in the garden. Somehow, I feel something pressing on my chest. As if I suddenly lost control of myself.

[03:26] At that time, I suddenly remember something I heard from my eldest brother. “If you become a good boy, the bird of happiness will bring happiness to you.”

[03:42] Hey, do you know the flower language of poppy, flowers we saw in the garden earlier? *chuckles* Do you want to know? Hmm... Nah, I won’t tell you! Hey, let’s go! You’ll get left behind! *laugh*

[04:08] I won’t tell you. That’s because I haven’t understood it myself. You know, the flower language of poppy is hint of love.
-
Razu&Suzu-

Track 03 –Cooking Practice with Everyone
Hiiragi: Today is the long-awaited cooking practice day!!

Shirase: As usual your tension is high.

Hiiragi: What? Cooking practice is fun! (to you) Hey, don’t you think so? See!!! Let’s do our best together!

[00:24] Shirase: Well, since the skilled in cooking Haibara is here, there should be no problem.

Haibara: I’m not that skilled, though. But I like cooking.

Hiiragi: Kou-chan, you even make your own lunch box, don’t you?

Haibara: I don’t know if I’m reliable but, let’s do our best.

Hiiragi: Don’t worry! I’m also here, so relax!!

[00:46] Shirase: I don’t put my hope on you.

Hiiragi: Are you saying something, Yukki?

Shirase: Nothing in particular.

Haibara: Err, well, then... let’s decide on the menu, shall we? Today’s assignment is home cooking...

Hiiragi: Okay, guys!!! I suggest gateau chocolat, pudding and pancake!!

[01:04] Shirase: Listen properly to what the teacher said. Today’s assignment is home cooking!

Hiiragi: Geez... you’re so rigid, Yukki. So stiff.

Shirase: I don’t want to be told by a fool like you.

Haibara: Yukito, saying that he’s a fool is a bit...

[01:18] Hiiragi: You are nothing but studying, Yukki. I shall tell you then. Gateau chocolat is the taste from my mother, pudding is the taste from my father, and pancake is the taste from my grandma, you know!

Shirase: W-wait... can we settle this assignment like that? Haibara, did you know it?

Haibara: Not at all recently. I never heard about that, though.

[01:41] Shirase: Nggh, Hiiragi... You talked without thinking again, didn’t you?! (to you) Ah, that’s it. You’re a female so you must be more familiar to it, right? Is that true what Hiiragi is saying?

Haibara: Oh, I see. Certainly as she said, rather than saying that it’s home cooking, maybe it’s closer to dessert.

Hiiragi: Then, let’s make the dessert, too! That will do, right? Right?! Pleaaaase....!

[02:10] Shirase: Hey you, stop clinging to her everytime!

Hiiragi: Hey, hey... Yukki you’re so mean.

Haibara: Chika, stop it. For the dessert, we shall make an easy pudding. Now let’s decide the main menu. One more thing, let go off her, okay?

Hiiragi: *lazy tone* Okaaay... I’ll do it properly, you know.

[02:31] Haibara: Good, Chika is a good boy. Then, what shall we make? Japanese food, Western food, or Chinese one?

Hiiragi: Hey.... we’re making pudding here. Not Japanese food, okay... (to you) Eh?! Yakizakana (grilled fish)?! Sounds great!!! Grilled fish in white rice. That’s the taste of Japanese cuisine, isn’t it?!

Shirase: As always, he quickly changed the menu completely.

[02:55] Hiiragi: What is it, Yukki?

Haibara: Well then, the menu is grilled fish and rice, also miso soup. How is it?

Shirase: Haibara, you’ve developed ignoring skills, aren’t you?

Haibara: Then, I leave the dessert pudding to you, Chika.

Hiiragi: Just leave it to me! Please look forward to my big lovey-dovey pudding I make with her!

[03:15] Shirase: Don’t make a weird name and don’t involve her!

Hiiragi: Oh oh oh.... are you jealous, Yukki?

Shirase: N-n-n-no way!

Haibara: Hey, the other groups have started cooking. We have to work hard, too.

Hiiragi: It can’t be helped, then... I’ll do my best so keep up with me, guys!

Shirase: That’s what I worried about.

*time passes by*

[03:54] Hiiragi: *Humming* Yukki, this one is all prepared, isn’t it?

Shirase: Huh? Nggh, I’m sorry. I can’t see it because the steam fogged up my glasses. Oh, the rice cooker. The rice is there, and what’s left is to push the switch on.

Hiiragi: *humming*

[04:11] Shirase: Hey wait, Hiiragi! What are you trying to put in the rice cooker?

Hiiragi: It’s caramel. It will melt perfectly and that completes the preparation!

Shirase: Why there has to be caramel in the rice?! It’s weird, isn’t it?!

Hiiragi: You’re so outdated, Yukki! It’s really popular now to add caramel into rice.

[04:31] Shirase: Don’t lie!

Haibara: Hey, hey... the teacher is glaring at us. Keep quiet, okay? Ssshh....

Hiiragi: Heee... *disappointed* (to you) Hey you, you also think that adding caramel will make it more delicious, isn’t it? You never eat caramel rice?! You’re losing 5/5 part of life!

[04:52] Haibara: Isn’t that means all?

Hiiragi: Aha...! Everyone seems curious about it. Should we do it once again?

Haibara: From wherever you look at it, everyone seems displeased with it.

Shirase: Your useless positive thinking worth a respect.

[05:08] Hiiragi: You’re so late to realize, Yukki! It’s more surprising to know such a talented person like me doesn’t get appraisal.

Shirase: Hey you....

Hiiragi: Oh, Yukki!

[05:20] Shirase: What?!

Hiiragi: The lid is shaking.

Shirase: Whoaaaa!!!

Haibara: Calm down, Yukito! It’s fine.

Shirase: *in panic*

[05:27] Haibara: You can’t just throw away the pot!

Hiiragi: Well... it can’t be helped. Here is the potholder, Yukki.

Shirase: Oh... thanks. Eh, hey, this is the lid!!

Hiiragi: Oh, really? Ah, sow-ry![1]

Shirase: *whispering* go to hell.

Haibara: Ah, this two... they can’t stop quarreling.

*time passes by*

[05:57] Haibara: Finally.... it’s done.

Shirase: Somehow it’s done, huh...

Hiiragi: It’s finally done! Quite surprising that it took a while.

Shirase: Whose fault was it you think?!

Hiiragi: I did lots of things. I did grill the fish.

[06:16] Haibara: You’re also good at cooking, aren’t you, Chika? I’m also surprised on that!

Hiiragi: I’ve told you, right? I can do everything. Well... even though Yukki messed up with the miso soup.

Haibara: But he washed the rice. Right, Yukito?

Shirase: I don’t need such half-hearted consolation.

[06:34] Hiiragi: Hey, she praised you too, Yukki, even though you couldn’t take care of the miso soup. That’s why I’ll say it, “Thanks for your good work.”

Shirase: This humiliation...

Haibara: Now, now... everyone has their own strong and weak points... Let’s eat it, before it gets cold.

[06:55] Hiiragi: Okaaay!! (to you) Hm? What’s wrong with you? This is the pudding... eh? I got one. Eh? You went all the way to make an extra? Thanks!! *chuckles* It looks so delicious. Ah... You got me. I’ve been loved. Is it perhaps... ah, no, no, even though that’s not the case... is it just me?

Haibara: That’s good for you, Chika. You got to eat two.

[07:32]Shirase: That’s just because you like sweets. It’s not like she made it out of love. Don’t get it wrong.

Hiiragi: Ah, come on, Yukki, just don’t be jealous.

Shirase: Wh-wh-what?! No-no-no way!

[07:48] It’s like a dream to spend the time laughing with friends like this. Long before I met you, I used be alone. From now to forever  this three of us, ah, four with you, I want us to stay together forever. But somehow I feel weird. Sometimes when just the two of us talking, my chest hurts. Even though I know I can’t be selfish, but I can’t clearly say it in front of you. Hey, how you to make you look only at me?

[08:42] Haibara: Okay, okay, enough with the two of you (Hiiragi and you). Now we’ll eat together.

Hiiragi: Yeah! (to you) Hey, just on our pudding, let’s put some creams and mint! The flower language of mint is virtue, and faithful. Also, ‘Look at me, only me’, you know. I want you to pay attention to me, and just me.

Note:
[1] Hiiragi says “men-go” which is the reverse of “gomen” (I’m sorry). It’s like he’s not seriously saying sorry and I don’t know how to translate it well.

Track 04 – I Love Flower!
Shirase: Why do we have to weed the yard? I’m an indoor person, you know.

Haibara: It’s part of the school’s cleaning activities, so it can’t be helped.

Shirase: Rather than that, what happened with the other two? Is Hiiragi absent again?

Haibara: It’s surely something boring for Chika but, about her... ah, she’s coming! Hey, over here!

[00:31] Shirase: It’s not like we’re waiting for you. Don’t worry. Hiiragi hasn’t come, huh.

Hiiragi: I’m already here, you know! What’s with that ignorance, guys?
*at the same time* Shirase: Hiiragi?! ; Haibara: Chika?!

Hiiragi: Everyone is so slow, that’s why I started first.

Haibara: Ah, I’m sorry. I didn’t realize it because your outfit is different than usual.

[00:50] Hiiragi: Oh really? Ah, rather than that, three of you, are you ready?!

Shirase, Haibara (and you): Y-yeah...

Hiiragi: Your voices are too low!! One more time! Repeat after me.

Shirase, Haibara: Y-yeaaah...!

[01:09] Hiiragi: Hey, hey! Are you really going to do this, guys?!

Shirase: What’s with this guy’s tension?

Hiiragi: What are you saying, Yukki? Weeding is very important! For the sake of the flower to grow well!!!

Haibara: E-eh? Oh, so that’s it...

[01:30] Hiiragi: Now do I make myself clear, guys?!

Shirase: Shut up. You don’t need to shout aloud. Rather than that, what’s with your outfit?

Hiiragi: Hehehe... it’s good, isn’t it? This wide hat will protect my skin from the sun. Then, these gloves will cover my hand from the soil, and when I’m wearing these boots, it will be easy to clean up if my feet got dirty.

[01:59] Shirase: Are you a janitor?

Hiiragi: See, Yukki!! Don’t underestimate weeding! Besides, what’s with that lazy outfit?! It’s not good just with jersey!

Shirase: What are you saying?!

Haibara: (to you) Oh you, you better wear this to protect yourself from the sun.

Hiiragi: Ah, Kou-chan, you’re acting cool again! That’s not fair!!! Well then, I’ll borrow you this bug spray.

[02:24] Shirase: *coughing* Hey, Hiiragi, don’t put that on me!

Hiiragi: I wasn’t doing that on purpose. It was a mistake. But I better put it on you as well, isn’t that, Yukki?! Yeaaah! *spraying* How’s that?

Shirase: What do you want by spraying it on my head?! Stop that!!!

[02:49] Hiiragi: Just to make sure the mosquitos don’t bite you! Since Yukki is a bad bug close to her, I’ll spray much more!

Shirase: The bad bug close to her is you! *coughing*

Haibara: Chika, you should not do that. Besides, we’re losing time for weeding.

Hiiragi: Ah, that’s right. We should start it immediately.

Shirase: *still coughing*

[03:22] Hiiragi: Hey Yukki, let’s get started and don’t lack off!

Shirase: *coughing, and it’s getting worse* I will... never forgive you.

Haibara: Now, now, Yukito. It’s rare to see Chika highly motivated like this. Please consider that.

Shirase: That’s true but... rather than seeing him giving up easily like usual, well...

[03:49] Hiiragi: Hey!!! What are you doing, guys?!!! Kou-chan, you’re in charge in this block, and Yukki, you are on that block, okay?!

Haibara: Eh? Is that so? And how about her block?

Hiiragi: She’s with me.

Shirase: Don’t decide it on your own!

[04:07] Hiiragi: That’s because we’re getting along good. Right~~~?

Shirase: Hey you....

Haibara: Yukito, hold down. Anyway, let’s start weeding, shall we?

*time passes by*

[04:26] Hiiragi: *humming* Eh, don’t tell me that.... WHAAAAAT?!!! Evil *Something*!!! Run!!! Go away!!! Aaaargh! *screaming in fear*

Haibara: What’s the matter, Chika?

Shirase: Something happened?

Hiiragi: That thing was suddenly appeared!

[05:00] Shirase: ‘that thing’? This bug is what you meant?

Haibara: Scarab beetle?

Shirase: If you push it with your finger, it will immediately fly away.

Hiiragi: Ohhh, Yukki, you’re awesome! Now you’re totally cool! Japan’s number one!

Shirase: Stop saying meaningless thing!

[05:24] Haibara: I never know that you’re afraid of bugs, Chika.

Shirase: That’s surprising, huh, to know there’s something you’re weak at.

Hiiragi: It’s not like that! I’m not weak on that or what. I’m telling you that scarab beetle is an evil thing! It took away something precious of mine.

Shirase: What do you mean with your precious something? Give me a specific explanation.

[05:46] Hiiragi: I don’t know that. Yukki you stupid!

Shirase: Oh what?!!!

Haibara: Now, now, you make her worried as well.

Hiiragi: (to you) You worried about me? I’m..... soooo happy!!!

Haibara: Come on, Chika, you’re giving her a hard time, aren’t you?

[06:16] Hiiragi: *sigh* Only now please be gentle with me...

Shirase: What’s the matter? Do you hate scarab beetle that much?

Hiiragi: An evil beetle that getting close to her.

Shirase: Hey, are you talking about me, huh?

Haibara: Okay enough with you two! It’s a never ending argument, okay? What a helpless guys, you two. (to you) Hey, shall we take a break? I bring some tea.

[06:45] Hiiragi: Kou-chan, how about the snacks?

Haibara: Well, I’m sorry that I don’t prepare it.

Hiiragi: *disappointed tone* Tsk. Well, I’ll get some caramels... (to you )I’ll give it to you, too.

Shirase: By the way, why do you always bring caramels wherever you are?

Hiiragi: About that... I’ll tell you later.

Haibara: Later? Can’t it be now?

Shirase: That might be just your style, isn’t it?

[07:15] Hiiragi: No...

Haibara: Then what is it, Chika? You don’t seem well. Does your stomach hurt?

Hiiragi: Tell me, Kou-chan and Yukki, why are you two getting around with me?

Haibara: Eh? You asked why and uhm, isn’t it because we’re friends?

Shirase: Well, that’s... right. What’s with the sudden?

[07:41] Hiiragi: Ah, so that’s it. (to you) Hey, how about you? Do you think of me as your friend, too? Ah, so... that’s it. *sigh* Yoooosh! It’s getting dark. Let’s change our clothes and get home, shall we?!

Haibara: Chika...

Hiiragi: Let’s race to the class! The loser shall buy juices for the others. Let’s go! Get set, go!!

Shirase: Hey Hiiragi, wait! Don’t decide it yourself!

[08:17] Haibara: What’s with Chika all of a sudden? His face looks a bit different.

Shirase: Yeah, you’re right. Maybe he’s thinking about many things inside. Anyway, let’s run now.

Haibara: Yeah. Okay. Let’s go.
-
Razu&Suzu-

Track 05 – Will You Date with Me?
Ever since she transferred here, somehow there’s something strange with me. Like during cooking class or weeding yard, I can be so relieved to know that I am around people I love. However, since then my memories of you grow fond.

[00:22] *sigh* contrary to that thought, there’s a guilty feeling that grows bigger toward the two. *sigh* Even so, I want to keep her just for me. When I saw her smiling for others, I feel like my heart is so blue as if it becomes blunt.

[00:54] Shirase: Finally this week’s lesson ends well.

Haibara: Along with Friday lesson’s end, it feels like the whole week’s lesson ends well, isn’t it? How would you like to spend the weekend, everyone?

Shirase: Nothing special. I’ll be just staying at home like usual.

Haibara: Ah, great! Then everyone, let’s spend the weekend—

[01:11] Hiiragi: Aaaa!!!

Shirase: Hey, what the hell, Hiiragi?

Hiiragi: I forgot something important. Teacher said that Kou-chan and Yukki should go to the teacher room after class.

Haibara: Eh? Is that so? Then, shall we go, Yukito?

Shirase: I’ll return soon. Wait for us at the entrance.

[01:30] Hiiragi: I got it! Off you go!

Haibara: Well, see you later.

Hiiragi: Don’t tell me that Yukki realized it...

*from here is Hiiragi talking alone with you*

[01:44] Ah, it’s just nothing. Maybe they will return soon enough, so let’s wait up at the entrance. *while walking* Hey, when Kou-chan asked you earlier about your weekend’s plan, you said that you have nothing to do, didn’t you? Then, will you go for a date with me?

[02:06] Yeah, D-A-T-E. Because those two are always around, I can’t talk much with you. Sometimes it’s okay to be just the two of us, right? No? You’re okay with it? *chuckles* What a happiness to be able to spend a whole day just with you.

[02:25] Then, let’s meet up tomorrow at 12 o’clock, at the cafe in front of the station! Make sure you come! *chuckles* I can’t wait for it! Ah, those two has already arrived at the entrance. Maybe they will angry at me... that’s because being called by the teacher was just a lie. Oh, it’s nothing! Those two will be so noisy if we make them wait. Let’s go!

*the next day*

[03:02] She’s late. Is she lost? This cafe is the place everyone met up before so I thought that she would know. What should I do if she didn’t come...? No, no, she will come! She’s someone to keep her promise, so maybe she’s fine. Okay, if she doesn’t come in the next ten seconds, I’ll punish her. One, two, three, four, five...

[03:40] *door opens* Here she comes! Hey!
I’m not mad at all. But as a return for making me worried, a little punishment won’t hurt, right?

[03:59] You’re late! I’m tired of waiting, you know. What were you doing? Eh, you were late because you don’t know what to wear? You worked hard on choosing it for me? *chuckles* such an embarrassed face, you’re just far too cute! Then it can’t be helped. I’ll forgive you.

[04:29] Okay, give me your hand. Come on, let’s holding hands! Or I’ll pull your hand. Eh? What’s with that regretful face? Or maybe you want to hold hands with me so bad? Eh, you’re embarrassed, you said? Aaah, you’re just too cute! Well then, let’s save the holding hands for later. Shall we go now?

*door opens, leaving the cafe*

[05:13] Hey, take a look. Daisy blooms inside the garden lantern. It’s beautiful. I love daisies. It’s so beautiful that it tries its best to bloom with its small stem. It’s just like you. The flower language of daisy is purity, innocent, and happiness. For me it’s like a chunk of happiness. Hey, why you need to be shy? It’s true! Yup, I love flowers!

[05:51] This flower hair slide is made by a friend of mine. Does it look good on me? Ah, but maybe it looks better on you. I’m sure it will be perfect on you. Let me put it on you. Ah, I knew it. You’re so pretty! Next time I’ll have another hair slide for me so we’ll have a matching one. Okay it’s decided. Make sure you’ll wear it!

[06:28] *sfx: puppy barks* Oh Gosh, what’s that?! Eh, why is it a dog here? Oh it’s a pet shop. Ah, it’s so cute. Hey, let’s drop in! You don’t hate animals, do you? Good! Let’s go.
*chuckles, then entering the pet shop*

[06:51] Whoaa, every single animal here is so cute. Have you ever raised a pet? I had a swallow once. I picked up a wounded one. At first he was cold and sometimes I wondered if he might die. I warmed him and gave him a drink. I worked hard to raise him and slowly he got better. That swallow stayed with me for a little while but we had to part when the winter came. Since then, every time I saw swallows I wish that little swallow will come to me again.

[07:35] *cat meows* Eh, I feel like I’ve seen this cat somewhere. Eh? You said it looks like Yukki? Hm... I wonder. Is Yukki this cute? But maybe they have the same sassy eyes. That one looks like Kou-chan, you said? *chuckles* Yeah, you’re right! His troubled face is just the same. Should we just send the pictures by phone to those two? *chuckles*

[08:13] It feels so weird. It was supposed to be so much fun but, it hurts me inside a bit. When you said their names, somehow I feel so hazy. Since it’s supposed to be our date...

[08:35] Hey, shall we go out now? I got a little bored here. *getting out of pet shop*
Then, where else do you want to go? Do you have somewhere in mind? Bookstore? It’s fine, though. So you’re looking for a book recommended by Yukki and Kou-chan? Okay, it’s fine.

[09:08] *walking* Even though the mood is up after mentioning the bookstore, I don’t feel the fun. The way you cheerfully explain the reason why you wanted to go to bookstore had made me imagine how fun you talk with Yukki and Kou-chan.

[09:26] Indeed Yukki and Kou-chan are my best friends, but right now I’m really jealous of them. It even scares me how these feelings has grown slowly, that I never thought before.

[09:42] Eh? Ah, I’m sorry! I was just spacing out a bit. I’m glad to know you have found the book you’re looking for. I didn’t know you like reading. Oh, yeah... indeed I don’t really like reading. To be honest, I’m not good with books. It’s because there are too many writing in a book that makes me tired from reading.

[10:10] No, no, it’s not like I’m bored with you when you are reading. It’s just that today, just when I can be with you alone, you still mention Yukki and Kou-chan. When it’s just us, I want you to pay more attention on me.

[10:27] I thought that maybe you have more fun with Yukki and Kou-chan rather than with me. It’s like when we’re in the pet shop earlier, you only talked about Yukki and Kou, right? I’m fine if you clearly say that it’s boring to be with me.

[10:48] I’m sorry, for what I said... I never meant to hurt you. I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I... I’ll go home. *running away*

[11:07] Why... why did I say those things...? Why did it happen like this? I couldn’t bear it any longer. The way she talked happily about another man but me. Even if, it’s Yukki and Kou-chan...
-
Razu&Suzu-

Track 06 - Why Did I Say Such a Thing?
*heavy breathing*

When I was little, everybody around me praised me, they said I was cute and a good boy yet thinking about it I was always treated as an outsider. Neither my father nor my mother was at home. Not even my brother was with me during the lessons. Even though outside was really crowded, my heart was always lonely.

[00:37] Being that way I thought it was okay to be alone. But I met Kou-chan and Yukki and then I met you. Even when I thought being alone was okay I got scared of being left alone. When I became aware I was surrounded by many special persons.

[01:16] Stupid stupid me. *sniffs* Today was supposed to be an incredibly fun day. And yet I ended messing it up. It causes so much pain to hurt someone important. *mail alert* Uh? An e-mail? This is the tone I set for her. I'm afraid of looking. But today I did such a thing. Okay, I'll look. Here I go.

[02:21] As I thought, it's hers. *read the mail* “I'm sorry for making you mad at the end” *finishes reading* Why are you apologizing? It was my bad, though. *sighs* I gotta apologize soon. *runs off*

[02:57] I didn't consider anything; lost in myself I rushed out of my house. Even if I’m asked why I am running I wouldn’t know. Still, even if just for a bit I want to see you.

*heavy breathing*

*dials phone number*

[03:33] Hello, I'm sorry, were you asleep? I saw your e-mail. Why were you apologizing for? Even when it was my bad. You didn't do anything wrong. I'm always saying selfish things. I'm really really sorry for causing you trouble. “You just apologize, smile like you always do” *sobbing* I'm smiling! Ne, why could it be that when I listen to your voice my heart tightens? It's the same for you? Hehe.

[04:40] Looks we're the same! I'm so happy I could die! Haha. I'm just kidding. I'm sorry. As long as you exist I won’t die nor the like. Uh? You say you wanted to see me? Again saying such cute things. Then, to the honest and good girl you are I shall give a reward. Open your window.
*you open the window*

[05:20] Hehehe. I came here. Can you come down for a little while? *cuts the phone call and you go out* Hehe. You didn't have to come out in such haste, though. I'm sorry for coming all of a sudden all the way to your house. Ne, can I hug you? *Hiiragi hugs you >w<*

[05:53] I'm really, really sorry for today. I got jealous like a little kid. I'm sorry for making you anxious. Uh? Am I crying you ask? I'm not. I'm not crying or anything. I've made up my mind. I won’t make you feel this way never again. I promise, so wait for a bit longer.

[06:41] "I thought you might hate me". As she said this she cried too. I couldn't possibly hate you. As I hugged you from the bottom of my heart I took the decision to protect you from now on.
-
Razu&Suzu-

Track 07 - Is It Okay If I Make You Mine?
Haibara: Are you here, Chika?

Hiiragi: Yup, I'm here! Did you receive my love letter?

Shirase: Oi, stop putting memos and the like in our shoes locker in order to summon us. Better say it directly. Moreover, what’s with this paper folding? Even to open it it's a pain.

[00:23] Hiiragi: Eeh? It's cute! Rather than using ribbon-tied letter.

Haibara: Chika's letters are always cute. I was surprised at first but then I was like "what comes next?" I was looking forward to it.

Shirase: Oi, Haibara, because you spoil Hiiragi like that he is this sort of self-centered troublesome guy.

Haibara: Eh? It's my fault?

[00:44] Hiiragi: Yukki, you say you think I'm a troublesome guy?

Shirase: Of course it's like that. Yet I don't think it's nasty. If I really regarded you as an unpleasant guy I wouldn't hang out with you.

Hiiragi: *sighs* What about you, Kou-chan?

Haibara: There are times when your mischiefs are too much but that goes with the package, all of that is part of you, isn't it?

[01:10] Hiiragi: Really! Kou-chan's answer is just like an honor student would say.

[01:14] Shirase: You really have a comeback for whatever I say.

Hiiragi: Not at all, I only say what I think. That's why I'll ask, Kou-chan and Yukki-chan you both like her, right?

Haibara: Eh! Why so suddenly?

Shirase: N-n-not at all... That is just... W-what are you saying!?

Hiiragi: You see, I love Kou-chan and Yukki! More than anyone, you're my most important and precious friends, that won't change even now. When she began hanging with us and it became more fun, I thought I wanted to be together like this forever. I really did! But I came to realize that how many other people, let it be Kou-chan or Yukki or so, I'm reluctant of handing her to someone else. I told myself "Is it okay if I make her mine?" I don't want to give her to you nor to anyone else. 

[02:23] Shirase: I figured something like that. You finally said everything you wanted to say.

Haibara: I knew it already, Chika's feelings. To me, to us she is important, yet we consider Chika is just as important. It's the same for you, right? That's why you were so worried.

Shirase: Some way or the other you just said you loved us, right?

Hiiragi: I-it’s not like that at all. Is just the way it’s said, Yukki!

Shirase: It's not like that? Interesting. It's the first time I've seen you so disturbed.

Hiiragi: I-I wasn't disturbed!

Haibara: It's okay. Go for it.*speaking to Yukito* As Chika is now it seems we can relax and leave her in his hands.

Shirase: Don't worry, no matter what happens between you and she, we, the three of us won't change. We'll always be friends. Yet if you made something to make her cry, then…

[03:33] Hiiragi: I know it already, Yukki! I'm sorry for everything, thanks.

Shirase: What is it? I can't hear you.

Hiiragi: Nothing at all! Then, I'm off. Whatever the outcome might be I've decided not to have regrets. So in times of hopelessness too you don't have to comfort me.

*Chika leaves*

Shirase: Truth is I heard you well.

Haibara: Chika is doing his best, isn’t he? He's rather obstinate.

Shirase: He is. At any rate he's changed considerably.

Haibara: You're right. I kinda thought he was cool.

Shirase: His change is all her doing I guess.

Haibara: To be honest the possibility of her being stolen from us was a bit vexing, yet if it's those two I think they can be happy.

[04:28] Shirase: I guess that's right. It was the first time I saw Hiiragi wear such a serious face.

Haibara: Weeell, it was unexpected, though. That you said you considered us your friends.

Shirase: Eh? N-not at all. That wasn't what I meant.

Haibara: But you even said we'd always be friends, didn't you?

Shirase: Haibara, you're just like Hiiragi.

[04:56] Haibara: Eh? Am I? If that's the case it's probably because we've always been friends. Being so then Yukito is also similar to me and Chika, right?

Shirase: I don't want to hear such a thing.

Haibara: Don’t be so contemptuous. C'mon, we're friends.

Shirase: And you still go on! Hmph, as I thought I need to reconsider my narrow views about the subject.

Haibara: Ah! I'm kidding, I'm kidding! I'm sorry. As an apology I'll treat you anything you want so brighten up.

[05:26] Shirase: All right! You said so. Come with me for a while, exactly when I thought in something I wished for a PC came to mind. Well, what you need the most really are friends!

Haibara: Eh!? To treat you a laptop!?

Shirase: You said anything, didn't you?

Haibara: Well, I said it but... won't you reconsider it?

Shirase: It's out of the question. C'mon, let's get going.

Haibara: Eeh!? Wait a second, Yukito!!
-
Razu&Suzu-

Track 08 – At My Favorite Place
*steps*

Even though I ran around the whole school I wouldn’t spot her anywhere. I came to see to the courtyard just in case but after all she isn't here. Different flowers from the ones that were in the courtyard when I first met her are blooming now.

*sigh* I had thought for long of fetching one of these flowers and give it to you. It seems like I won’t be able to.

*sighs*

[00:49] The world felt complete being the four of us, you, Kou-chan, Yukki and me. I thought that if we continued having fun like this, us four, forever I'd be happy. When you appeared I first realized the true meaning of friendship. I always keep fighting with Yukki, but that's not all there is. He tells me when I'm wrong and scolds me; he gets mad because he thinks in my wellbeing, that I understand.

[01:21] There's Kou-chan, Kou-chan is sincere and cool. He has nothing but good points, it's annoying yet he can consider others with the same sympathy as he considers himself. You two are my precious precious friends. My firsts and best friends. That's why you both are important. That's why it hurts so much. But only this I have to convey to both of them and her.

[02:03] I’ve always been afraid of transmitting this feeling to her and end up destroying this relationship we have. I thank you, for always accepting the self-centered troublesome me. I am no match for those two, for real. I’m truly sorry guys, for I cannot give her up; neither can I make this feeling disappear.
*steps*

[02:46] Oh! You surprised me! Peering in and calling out loud all of a sudden. Hahahaha. Something like this happen before. When we first met you came to me the same way, I was lying down and you came to talk to me. Uh? What are you carrying? You came to water the plants for me? For me, you say. Being told something like that; I’ll get my hopes up.

Your words come to me in the right moment.

*he hugs you*

No. I won’t let go of you. Because if I unfastened these arms it seems as if you’d fly elsewhere; and it scares me.
-
Razu&Suzu-

Track 09 – Sweets Indeed
It looks as if I could carry your small body in my arms like this from behind when I hug you, I felt that way since I met you. No, it’s not that you’re small, is it that because I’m big?

[00:24] Ne, would you listen to me as we stay like this? Thanks. The thing is, I love you. I want to always look after you from a place closer than anyone else. I definitely won't give this place by your side to anyone. So accept this tulip. This represents my feelings. Become my princess only. Stay by my side forever. I feel like I can't live anymore without you. Will you come to love me back? *you tell him you already love him* 

[01:34] Uh! Really? It's no lie, right? Then once more, look this way and say you love me. You want me to say it too? Fufu, okay. I'll say it as many times as needed. I love you. Oh, right! Here, I give you this. It's the first present I give you as your boyfriend. It looks just as a regular caramel? Yet you see, it's a bit different. When you eat this caramel something good awaits. I'll prove it to you. Go on, eat it.

[02:36] It's sweet and delicious, right? Then I'll taste it too. *kiss* See, something good happened. Well, well, you're face turned red. I wonder why. It's a face of being in love, isn't it? Did I cause this? You don't know? Then, I'll show you. So stay by my side forever, okay?

[03:19] That day the people I loved increased in one number. What nii-chan said was true. “If you become a good boy, the bird of happiness will bring happiness to you.”
Dear, thank you for loving the likes of me.
-
Razu&Suzu-

Track 10 – Date with You
Today's the first date we have since we started dating. My princess is surely waiting for me at the place of the appointment. I’m getting closer to the place of the appointment. Yet my legs wouldn't move. I'm somewhat filled with anxiety. It’s really weird. My heart beats much faster with anxiety than before we became lovers.

As I thought she has arrived already. But of course, since it's already time.

[00:49] I and she are lovers, I'm honestly very happy about it. But as lovers now thoughts like "Later on, will she dislike me? If she did, will she'd break up with me?" make me really anxious. I'm afraid of being hated by you and I become a coward. Yet when I check the clock and open my cellphone and confirm by e-mail and then see you waiting for me I’m really really happy. So please fade away my anxieties.

*sighs*

[01:35] Okay. I’m finally here! I got you! It’s no use even if you pretend to be mad, because your face is clearly blushing. *kiss* Eh? It’s wrong of me to hug you from behind? Then it’s okay if I hug you from the front? It’s normal to do this kind of thing with the girl I like no matter the place or if there’s people around, because I’m a boy after all!

[02:06] *you hit him* It huuuuuuurts!!!  You’re so mean for hitting me! Not even my mom hits me! Eh? My hand won’t move. Could it be my bone broke? Uwaa, it huurts! It huuuurts! She looks so cute frantically apologizing that I might continue teasing her. I want to see more of her troubled face. I want to see more of her desperate because of me. I wonder if there’s something wrong with me for thinking in such a way.

[02:45] If you really are sorry then, would you listen to my one request? Hehe, yay! That is mmm… I want you to kiss me. You can’t back down; you said you’d listen to anything I said, didn’t you? Oh, you’re pouting! Hehe, I made a new discovery today.

[03:15] The pouting you are also cute. The smiling you, the angry you, the crying you, the pouting you; I want to make them mine, aaaall of them. That’s why I won’t let you go of my arms! Hehe. In exchange from now on I won’t come to love anyone but you. *kiss* So give me all of you.
-
Razu&Suzu-

Track 11 – Cast Talk
Thanks for the hard work. I’m Kaji Yuuki as the voice of Hiiragi Motochika. It finally came the turn of Motochika. The third volume. Well, it’s far from expectation. You see, because Motochika is a tall character, I thought it’s a love relationship between tall character and girl with complex. But it’s not.

[00:38] Okay, until now, Motochika that appears in Kou-chan and Yukki’s chapter is a character who gave the feel of cheerfulness and innocence. Yet this time when it comes to the talk of Motochika, after all he has things he worries about.  Many things like friends, family, lover seem to be his concern. But I think the main point is how he is going to overcome those all. This gang of three are really good friends, well if we count the heroin would be four. It’s a very heart-warming story but, simply thinking about it, Motochika is kinda annoying, I thought of it myself. It is, right?

[01:42] Um, it’s said the character is tall, please everybody somehow overlap the voice with myself[1]. I worked very hard to make an enjoyable performance. It was fun. This is the last part of the story concerning these three. I think I was able to meet with three great voice actors. Thank you very much. Thanks for the hard work.

[02:12] I’m Sakurai Takahiro the voice of Haibara Kouki. Thank you very much for listening. Finally the final sea-, saying season sounds weird, right? Haha. The third volume, the chapter of Princess Thumbelina for you. Anyway, regarding Chika, how to put it. He’s quite infamous. Haha. I think his dream is to make real friends. This third volume makes you feel when seeing Yukki and Kouki that what you need the most really are friends.

[02:56] This is the so called end. I hope that whenever you listen to the three-set of CDs you enjoy them by all means. Thank you very much.

[03:06] Okay. I’m Toriumi Kousuke the voice of Shirase Yukito. So it’s the final season, right? Hahaha. Okay, you see, I think Hiiragi-san is really a terrible boy. All of you are nice kids, right? By no means try to imitate what that boy inside the story does, please. Don’t point at people. Don’t do it, don’t, by no means. It’s bad.

[03:33] Okay, so I got to say my thoughts regarding these three volumes of CDs, right? Kouki-san and Yukito-san really are good with people, right? Mmm… I think they really are incredible people. Okay, with this CD do we finally end? It’d be good if you’d enjoy listening to them till the very end. If that was the case then thank you very much. Perhaps other different princes will come to you so please look forward to them. Goodbye.
-
Razu&Suzu-

Note:

[1] Kaji’s own image, since he’s not so tall but his character here is a tall person, as you can see in the album cover^^

2 comentarios:

Me interesa saber tu opinión, así que no te vayas sin comentar ;)