viernes, 28 de agosto de 2015

DIABOLIK LOVERS 24H CD ~KANATO~ & ~REIJI~ [ENGLISH]

Since I love Kanato so much and someone asked me to work on this I decided to give it a shot. Though I don't  really like Reiji it felt kinda wrong not doing his part since it'd be the only one missing from the 24h cd's =P
I must warn you I kinda missed some things and had to read the situation to fill the blank so there might be some inaccuracies. If someone has any suggestions or corrections I'd very much appreciate it ^^.

(Versión en Español aquí)


******************************************


DIABOLIK LOVERS 24H CD ~KANATO~ & ~REIJI~

**KANATO**
[CV: Kaji -Yuuki]

Track 1
15:00 - Who is it at such an hour? Don't be so surprised. I'm the one who should be surprised. Eh? I look somewhat gloomy, you say? Not at all, I'm just hanging around in the shadows as usual. If you must know though, I don't see meaning in daily life. *sobs* If I'm free, you ask? Yeah, that's right. I'm free! Do something about it you insect!!!

Track 2
16:00 *sobs* Even though the sun's not down yet you brought me outside. *sobs* Where are we going? Eh? You're going to sweep my apathy away? Eeeh? Is such a thing possible? If it wasn't... what will you do? You'll take responsibility, right? You've got some confidence. Hmmm, I understand. Just for today I'll make an exception and trust you.

Track 3
17:00 - What's this place? Eh? "The land of dreams"? What about it! Don't treat me like a fool! This is all fake! *you try to cover his mouth and he struggles* What are you doing!? You brough me here for this? In other words, you're saying here I'll be amused? Well, we even skipped school to come. I understand. Besides, it looks like fun. *you ask him what he just sais* I'm talking to myself!

Track 4
18:00 - We'll start with that one, right? Eh? You don't like that atraction...? *sobs* Even when you was the one who asked me here you refuse? *sobs* You won't listen to what I say!! Good, it'd have been better if you just easily agreed from the start. Well then, let's go. I wanted to try riding this game once. Fufufu.

Track 5
19:00 Haaa, it was great. To us vampires rides don't mean much, yet, don't you think is weird how there's people who come with the purpose of experimenting fear? Everyone's screams of terror and the hidden expectation of danger and pleasure, yelling greatly. Fufufu. Hm? What's wrong? You look pale. Maybe, you're scared? I see. Well then, let's ride it again, yes?

Track 6
20:00 - Haa, without us noticing it's gotten dark already. Hm? You're all woobly. But you got used to it for my sake, right? Anyway we took that ride 10 times in a row. Eh? The truth is you couldn't possibly ride it? But you jumped to it without arguing. Haaa, you've might been under my spell. Fufufu. Well, next is... oh yeah. If there's something you want to ride I'll listen.

Track 7
21:00 - So? It's okay to take this ride but what is this? A ferris wheel? Eeeh? Humans do really think silly stuff. Like simply going to a tall place. Eh? "One can see the night view and is pretty"? Ha. Really, to think is nice being able to watch such a thing. You're a fool, you know it, right? Those are clearly fake lights. Come, What's really beautiful is up above us. That's right. We took so many bothers to come to a tall spot, let's go outside and see.

Track 8
22:00 - What's all this outrage? Obviously we were going to jump before being caught. You've gone all pale again. You should thank me for being able to gaze at the beautiful stars. My mother used to say that we should also show to the servants nice things once in a while, and to use with them the carrot and insect* technic. Eh? "It's not insect"? Of course it is. I'll show you. Come, give me your hand. Come, hurry up. Quick. Good, here you have.

[*Here it refers to the "stick and carrot approach" which name in Japanese is "ame to muchi", in these case Kanato says instead "ame to mushi" which translate as "carrot and insect".]

Track 9
23:00 - If I'd known you'd scream so much from an insect! It's nothing more than a caterpillar. The caterpillar will turn into a beautiful butterfly. Unlike you that no matter how much you try you won't be able to break that shell. As things are right now is necessary to find a way to make you beautiful. Besides this caterpillar is my second servant. Get along with your conrade, okay?

Track 10
24:00 - Haaa, descending back with someone as heavy as you has dried my throat. Yet I'm  not in the mood to drink your blood right now. Fufu. It's a shame? Did you wish me to drink your blood? I'm so right! Because you love feeling pleasure. Yet I'll refrain myself back. Hehe. Let's continue our date. You've already thought of something, right?

Track 11
01:00 - What is this place? A family restaurant? Hmmm... so there are shops open at this hour despite being just humans. Well, it's fine, there are sweet stuff looking delicious. I'll have one of these. Won't you have one of those? That way I'll be able to eat two delicious things. Eh? You want to eat something different, you say? Are you saying you're not going to take my suggestion!?

Track 12
02:00 - Haaa, the icecream here is delicious though is no match for Reiji's. You look like you´re wondering if vampires can tell flavours. Don't take us for fools. Of course we can tell. To begin with, our palates are superior than those of humans. Aaah, I'm irritated, I'll punish you for it. Come, closer. I'll suck your blood here.

Track 13
03:00 Haha, you're a hopeless fool, making a fuss in such a place. Eh? Because you didn't want to do it in public? Don't you think it's worst that they threw us out of the shop because of the fuss? Well, it doesn't matter. Thanks to you, fufufu, we're alone in the park in the middle of the night with the full moon above. I'll be able to drink your blood in a good place. Well, get ready. Today, the moon makes memore ruthless than usual.

Track 14
04:00 Haaa. Why does it have to be so many humans walking around so late at night? "They were cops"? I don't care if they were cops, they should leave us alone. Well, whatever, let's go back home. If we don't attend Reiji's dinner he'll make a fuss. Hm? "I'm in higher spirits"? What are you saying? Don't talk about things you don't understand. Let's go back home now.

Track 15
05:00 We probably came too early. Should I get into the bathtub? Of course together with Teddy and you too. As a special treatment Teddy will wash you. Eh? "It doesn't matter if he gets wet"? You're speaking nonsense. Teddy is a special bear. Don't you dare treat him as a regular plush toy.

Track 16
06:00 Once again I drank too much of your blood and I'm full. There's still Reiji's dinner though. Eh? Aaah, you too are exhausted, right? Well, I've said it before but today I'm more enthusiastic than usual. Could it be moon's fault I wonder. So give up, hehe. I gave you already a reward just a moment ago.

Track 17
07:00 Because I woke up early today I'm already sleepy. I could fall asleep over my dish. Haaa, it's a bother but if I don't show up my father will become scary. Eh? Am I that scared? Don't ask me that. There's no way I'll answer such.

Track 18
08:00 "I'm sorry about before"? What do you mean? Aaah, about my father. I won't forgive you. Never ever must he be mentioned. That's right, be careful. If I made my mind I'd drink your blood right here to the point of being sick of it, however is already dinner time. I won't say no to the sweets prepared by Reiji.

Track 19
09:00 Haaa... as I thought Reiji's desserts are more delicious. *yawn* I'm tired, is early but I better rest. Hey, you'll sleep with me too, right? If I won't do more, you ask? Who knows... I might change my mind but you are my fare. You understand, don't you? If I say I want it, you should give me your body immediately.

Track 20
10:00 Hey, what are you doing? Eh? A skin treatment? Aah, unless human females rely on those they can't stay beautiful, right? Us vampires as long as we drink blood will stay young for the eternity. Aah, when you grow old you'll get even uglier than you are now. When the time comes I'll kill you and make a doll out of you. It'll make you happy to be able to stay young forever, right? Fufufu.

Track 21
11:00 Haa, I fell asleep without noticing it. Teddy fell down from the bed. I'm sorry, Teddy. You threw him away? Could it be... I won't forgive her, I'm definitely taking revenge. Hey you-... somehow her sleeping with a silly face... haaa, my anger's put off now. Hey, Teddy, let's sleep. Night's still long.

Track 22
12:00 Hm? What's the matter? Did you wake up? What happenned? You're white as a sheet. You had a nightmare? Haha. You fool. Isn't your reality more horrible than a dream? Sharing bed with a vampire. There's also the possibility that sunrise never arrives. So go back to sleep already. If you make more noise sunrise truly won't arrive.

Track 23
13:00 Aaah, I'm upset. It's her fault I can't sleep anymore. Even though I'm lying in bed. It looks like she's having weird dreams again. This expression of distress, looks silly. Fufufu. Since it's fun I'll let her like this and watch her. You too want to watch her, right Teddy? Haha, should I take a picture?

Track 24
14:00 Oh, this isn't good. How long have I been staring at that stupid? Aaah, I was curious. Not getting tired of staring at her ugly demeanor must be because I like her. Fufufu. Well, whatever. When she wakes up I'll play with her again and tease her. It seems today will be so much fun again.



**REIJI**
[CV: Konishi Katsuyuki]

Track 1
15:00 Uh? What is it that you're doing at such hour? Eh? It was hot so you woke up? My, my. I? As a matter of fact I do not sleep much. Such things as being inactive or idle are for stupid people, therefore, you, being a fool should rest more. Hurry and quit pestering me.

Track 2
16:00 You really do not learn. Wanting to help me because you have woken up, seems you want me to treat you harshly. Well, it is fine by me. Tonight is full moon, it will be best to hurry with the dinner preparations. I don't need your help, however, whether you make a mistake you will not be able to simply withdraw your help. So you better pray to be ready. Fufu.

Track 3
17:00 Good. The amount of meat we've cut is sufficient. Next is to add the savoring. Your turn. Spray the salt and such over the meat as I tell you. Like that, spray the salt. Stop. This much is enough. Good, crumple it up with all your might. Harder. With all your body, rhythmically. *whip* Your method is incorrect. Now. More. Go!

Track 4
*sighs* Oh well. To think that savoring the meat took this long. Your lack of ability is striking. Seriously. What is the matter? You are exhausted, you say? That is why I dislike human females. You want to take a break? Don't say rubbish. We have no time. Well, let us continue with the next procedure. Do not complaint! Do you want to be whipped again?

Track 5
19:00 We have finished with the general preparations. Ah, put those ingredients in the fridge. What is the matter? "The fridge is crammed with meat"? Aaah, do you want to know what kind of meat it is? Fufufu. What would you do if I tell you? For your own good is better if you don't know. Still, when you prepare food for yourself do not use ingredients out of that fridge. Fufufu.

Track 6
20:00 It is time to go to school. Let us forget cooking for now. After we are back we will cook the seasoned meat. Now, change your clothes immediately. I will not allow you to miss school. What are you saying? You are too tired? The usual diligence of someone like you is not sufficient. Next time you say you want to help me do something with that weak body of yours.

Track 7
21:00 Oh dear, even in class I am with you. To think that being in different courses you would come to the library to both of the selfstudy lessons. Eh? The book I'm reading? Is a book of frech dishes' recipes. Excuse me? You ask if I like cooking? Haha. How stupid are you! This is gentlemen knowledge. I am not doing reserch for a new menu nor the like. For your information I cook reluctanly.

Track 8
22:00 Hm. Should I attempt this menu next time? Hm? What are you reading? Shakespeare? Seriously. Why do women enjoy so much love stories? What a stupid thing! Is evident that as a vampire I can't understand such thing. If I had to explain it, that's right, it's like food, something that is craved for. Well, is obvious that happens the same with romance and human love.

Track 9
23:00 *school bell* Darn it, I forgot something important. *sighs* We have run out of a necessary herb for today's dish. At this hour department stores are closed. Eh? Go shopping? Usually I would call for supplies but I was careless... Ha? To go to a 24 hour supermarket? Fufu. Going to a supermarket, I?

Track 10
24:00 Will it be fine? It'll be behind my brothers, if they knew I've been in a human supermarket they would make fun of me without a doubt. "I shouldn't worry too much"? That is why I hate foolish women. If you don't want me to hate you more go inside for once and lead the way for me.

Track 11
01:00 Ha! Even though is midnight there are many humans making a commotion. Ah, is because of the discounts. The atmosphere in here is greatly unpleasant. I am feeling indisposed. Let us finish shopping soon and head back to the mansion. Eh? "The atmosphere at the Sakamaki mansion is worse"? Hum. For saying such rubbish when we are back at the mansion I will show you widely my point of view.

Track 12
02:00 Wait a moment. What is the meaning of this? Happy hour? Mostly those prices! The goods are not bad. I am amazed. Our supplier in a case like this would raise the prices. However his merchandise is of the best quality. This too... no, no, it must be inferior without a doubt. Of course, it's obvious.

Track 13
03:00 For spending so much time in this supermarket I have been coated by this unpleasant atmosphere. Nonetheless, there are many unknown, surprising items here. Show me what you just hid behind your back. Hurry. This is... chocolate? Geez, women are the same when it comes to sweets, let them be human or vampire. Yes, my mother as well... *clears his throat* we are talking too much. Hand me that. It is time to go.

Track 14
04:00 *steps* Hm? Why are you thanking me? Aah, because I payed for the chocolate? *sighs* It looks like you are misunderstanding. Have you ever taken your pet shopping? Is obvious the owner pays for the goods. *clicks his tongue* You are stubborn! Being this happy over something such as a chocolate. In that case, it wouldn't represent an issue to drink your blood in exchange for the chocolate. Fufufu.

Track 15
05:00 Well, let us begin with the last preparations for dinner. Eh? In order not to get in the way you'll only watch? I will not allow such a thing now. If you was to abandon midway you shouldn't have volunteered in the first place. Once you have started you must take responsibility until the end. Now, let us begin. There's still much to do.

Track 16
06:00 Oh my. Let us take some rest. Soon my stupid brothers will be back so I will heat the soup. Hm? What is the matter? I'm very thoughtful, you say? Haha, so you say, yet I have no other choice but to do it. None of those fools would do a thing. *steps* Why are you giving me chocolate? For me to eat it? I don't need it. "Sweets are good to reduce stress"? Hm, that's rubbish. Have you forgotten I'm a vampire?

Track 17
07:00 Now call those idiots. It's an order. Take everyone to the dinner table immediately. This is always a gloomy time for me, however it must be done. Even if you make that sort of face you have to, is the only thing you can do by now. Go on, hurry.

Track 18
08:00 It is time to work on the dessert. *steps* You are late. Did something happen? You are pale... Did you give them your blood even though you was to call out for them? Geez! Leave aside your nasty behaviour. Yes, I told you to call them swiftly. Am I upset? Of course not.

Track 19
09:00 Finally everybody has returned to their own rooms. What is the matter? I'm in a foul mood? You should at leats know I'm always like this. Apologize? What for? Because you let them drink your blood without complaint? Of course you should apologize sincerely to me. After all your blood belongs to me only.

Track 20
10:00 Are you awake? Geez, even when being prone to anemia you allow them to drink your blood... Well, that docility of your is not bad. No, it's nothing. More important, take this. Eh? What is it? Is merely something I prepared with the leftovers. If you don't want it I'll throw it away.

Track 21
11:00 Hum. Of course it is delicious, since I made it. I tried adding orange peel to the chocolate mousse. The chocolate you gave me before had a slight hint of it. I didn't do it on your behalf, do not misunderstand. Now, we still have to clean, get hurry and help me.

Track 22
12:00 *water* Aaah. Oh my. At last I finished cleaning. You too, no, forget it... Eh? "It was fun"? You really are a foolish woman, thanking me for having you busy until midday. Well, is very like you though. No, I was talking to myself. Head back to your room now. I will remain here a while more polishing the cutlery.

Track 23
13:00 Hey, what are you doing...? Is she sleeping? Don't fall asleeps in a place like this. Come, wake up. She is not waking up, is she? I suppose she was too tired. Resting in the livingroom sofa, seriously. This sleeping face, if any other of my brothers found her is evident what would happen. There are limits to being defenseless also. Really, I cannot leave this human out of my sight.

Track 24

14:00 *snoring* This is bad. That even I fell asleep in such a place. Hey, quit sleeping and wake up at once. Should I take you like this to my room? *sighs* You're not waking up. I will not take responsibility if you ask me what happened. Not even if you feel your body feeble when you wake up. Even then, I brought you with me as you wished. It's fine if I do this, right?

5 comentarios:

Me interesa saber tu opinión, así que no te vayas sin comentar ;)