martes, 27 de mayo de 2014

KINDAN VAMPIRE ~AKABARA NO OU~ [ENGLISH]


Yay! Kindan Vampire 1 is now translated! I shall thank Razu-san for inviting me to join this project and for all of her help during this joint translation [Don't forget to visit her blog ^^]. Also thanks to hoshi-yuki for letting us make use of her translation of the theme song, and to Leonie-san for her aid with German words in this volume.

Here we go! Enjoy!


*****************************************************


KINDAN VAMPIRE - AKABARA NO OU

Forbidden Vampire - The King of the Red Rose
Maximilian von Weiseheldenburg (CV: Morikubo Shoutarou)

CHAPTER I:  BEGINNING OF THE STORY

Track 01 – Greetings from the Lord of the Castle
The Forbidden Vampire, King of Red Rose.
Guten abend, Fräulein (Good evening, Miss). Welcome to my castle, my lovely princess. I feel honored that you accept my invitation. You look like a very brave lady. Hmm? You wonder why I say this. Oh, it seems like you are not aware of the rumors people are spreading about this area.
[00:52] You didn’t understand what am I saying? I will correct my words. Maybe you are a foolish girl, daring to set your foot into Weiseheldenburg without knowing any rumors this castle has. What the rumor is about, you asked? I can’t say that. No need to hurry. You will understand in no time, along with fear, or maybe along with forbidden pleasure?
[01:38] What is the matter? Are you afraid now? How beautiful! Show me more of your terrified face. Fear will only make you shining even more. Before our forbidden time starts, there is something I have to tell you. This is one thing I really have to keep. If I don’t, the magic of this castle will be broken.
[02:23] This is it: I want you to listen to my voice as close as possible to your ears. Hmm… You don’t really understand? To be honest, I want to understand it as well. There is a spell I learned from a sorcerer and I will tell you as is: Please use “earphone” or “headphone” to listen, not with “speaker”.
[03:06] Humpf. I don’t understand at all the meaning of this exotic spell. Hoo, you understand. I don’t know you understand such magic that I don’t even know. Have you done preparing? Not yet? *laugh* It can’t be helped.
[03:36] For a princess to take her time preparing herself is just the typical world created by that arrogant God. Such mentality that remains the same. All the more for a beautiful princess like you. Don’t worry. I will wait patiently for you. Time is worth nothing for me. Yeah. Take your time to resolve your heart and body, so the magic can work easily. Good girl.
[04:27] Now you’re all ready, aren’t you? Well, shall we test the forbidden magic in this castle? It’s a magic to summon something afar to come closer to me. Now slowly close your eyes. If you close your eyes, you can feel my breath… let’s do it.

Track 02–Magical Whisper
Hey, can you hear me, my lovely princess? I’m so close to your pretty ears… *chuckles* Now I am on your left side. Can you feel me? If (your headphone) is in the opposite side, it means you didn’t prepare yourself much.
[00:35] Oh, the button of your clothes is also wrong. I shall fix it for you. Well, at this rate it’s even okay to tear off the button, I guess. Uhm, maybe that’s too early. I just told you that I have plenty of times.
[01:01] Hmm? What’s the matter? Your ears turn red, you know. What a pretty ears! *kiss* then, the other ears. This one also turns red. So warm and red… *kiss* It seems like the magic is working properly. Can you feel my sigh? *breathe and kiss* to your ears… to your back… to the nap of your neck… *breathe, and kiss, and lick* ah, irresistible.
[02:21] You are so tender and beautiful. You’re perfect. I want to eat you. But I’ll save you for later. There are step by step on everything.Thelaw of my family. *smirk* Ah, you look so disappointed. What a greedy princess. *chuckles* I’ll save the magic for later. WachenSie auf (Wake up).
[03:04] First of all, there is a story I have to tell you. That is the story of this Weiseheldenburg’s castle and the lord’s story as well. From now, you need to know about this castle and its lord. Why, you asked? That’s because when the story ends, you have to make a decision. Your life depends on your decision… *laugh*
[03:49] Come to my side. “There’s no place to sit.” What a tactless thing to ask. You can sit on my lap. *smirk* Come here. Now we shall begin. It starts with, yes, your arrival to this castle.
The forbidden vampire, King of Red Rose.

CHAPTER II: INVITATION TO WEISEHELDENBURG CASTLE

Track 03 – In the Grand Hall
Hoo… this is beautiful. I’m very glad to meet you. My name is Maximilian von Weiseheldenburg, Milady. Eh? You have once met me in the street? That’s weird. I should have remembered seeing someone as beautiful as you. Eh? Someone with a similar face like me? Same voice, you said? Don’t say…[1]*laugh* That’s impossible. Let’s forget about that.
[00:43] The only truth for me now is your beauty. Please come closer. No need to be afraid. Please be at ease. I won’t bite, not yet. What a tender skin you have, dyed in the color of rose, so white and clear. I want to look closer. Come, here by my side. KommenSie her (come over here). What are you so afraid of? If you’re not going to come here, you may stay there. I’ll come to you.
[01:43] Hooo… You are prettier when I look closer. Tender outline, porcelain-white skin, and your scent… Rose perfume. No, this kind of scent is your very own sweet scent. Your body is so stiff, are you afraid of me? But it’s useless to be afraid. You can no longer escape from me and this castle.
[02:33] In this castle, you and me, there is only the two of us. You’ve realized it on the way here, haven’t you? This castle is surrounded by dense fog deep inside the forest. No one will hear your voice even if you shout.
[02:52] Besides, the door is locked with magic. I am the only one who can open the door. *laugh* and of course I have no intention to open the door. There’s no way I would let gone such a beautiful prey. Ah, I can see the fear in your eyes. Your beautyhas seduced me.
[03:27] Argh, I’m so thirsty. I’ll get some drinks. Blood-like Rotwein (red wine) for the beautiful princess. The finest wine. Zum Wohl (Cheers!) *glass toast* It could be the lifeblood of a sacrified girl before you. *smirk*
[04:02] Oh, did you slightly surprised? Your fingers are freezing. Let me warm you with my breath. *breathe out and kisses* this side, too. And the back of your neck. Oh, no. I end up taking a taste of you. Pardon my bad manner. But did that warm you? More like, it’s hot, isn’t it? Especially the center of your body, right?
[05:08] Hey, it’s useless to resist. Why, you asked? My words have magical powers. *smirk* I cast an unbreakable magic on your body. You can no longer escape. My words will make your sense more sensitive and increase your libido.
[05:36] Want to try? Then I’ll kiss your right ear. You refuse? So you haven’t realized it. I don’t take any refusal. If you resist, I will immediately bite off your neck and you’ll die. Do I make myself clear? You’re obedient. What a good girl, Fräulein (Miss).
[06:08] Well, soon enough you won’t be able to fight back. You can only act tough now. My magic is sweet and deep. No one can resist such pleasure. No matter how pure you are, before long you’ll become like a prostitute.
[06:33] You’ll ask for my magic by yourself. You may think that there’s no such thing. Don’t you realize? I’m already taking control of your body. It starts to be my property. The proof is that your body gets warmer and moistened…

Note:
[1] It refers to Max’s twin, Alex (volume 6), since their look was similar. But Max didn’t admit having a twin.

Track 04 – Vampire from Weiseheldenburg Castle
See? Even your lovely ears, your beautiful shoulder, your tender lips, your warmth, those are soon enough to be mine. *kiss* Argh, it shouldn’t be. Not yet. I have to save it for the last. These forbidden hours will end.
[00:46] My magic will control your body and heart; you will submit yourself to me, you’ll low yourself to be my slave. You can’t help but need me. You’re a waste. No matter how pure you were, you can no longer escape from this fate.
[01:19] *laugh* You should’ve realized it now, my true identity. Maximilian von Weiseheldenburg, no matter how old I am, my appearance will remain young. The one who live in the deep forest. This is what people call me, “The vampire from Weiseheldenburg Castle”.
[01:46] Kyuuketsuki, vampire, vampir, nosferatu, I was called those way in any languages from any countries. Abandoned by God and lights, kin of the darkness.The oldest among the kin, the one with the thickest blood of all.That is me.

Track 05 – Vampire’s Sigh
Ugh… now this evil existence is going to tear you up to stain in your blood… *chuckles* I’ll blow my warm breath in your face. See? The different warmth is now rising up from the center of your body.
[00:38] It’s useless to play stupid. The proof is that your body keeps twisting from side to side, isn’t it? Should I test it once again? *slurpp* Look, you’re twisting your body around in vain…. *laugh* How is it? You can’t hold it, can you? What a sloppy girl you are, my pretty lady.
[01:49] You want me, don’t you? Come; free your heart while your body asks for it. Offer yourself to me. Oh, I’m so thirsty of you. I know you understand. You are helpless now. There’s a good use of this sigh. So sweet, to break you down…

Track 06 – Predetermined ruin
By the way, did you know? It was said that if someone got bitten by vampire they would turn into vampire themselves. Those stupid people who took the words as it is came to me wishing for eternal life.
[00:23] What do you think happened to those people? Those who were unlucky died immediately. Well, maybe that could be considered lucky,huh.Indeed, once in a while I’d give life to creature of the darkness. Without thinking, they just moved by orders like a living dead. After they’re worn-out, I threw them away. That’s their fate.
[01:00] In order to turn someone into part of my family, not only I have to suck out their lifeblood, but also make a contract kiss. If not, they can’t be my kin. But I no longer have intention to add more members to the family. I already have plenty.
[00:24] So you understand it now, don’t you? So if you ever think that you might survive being a vampire, you better give up that thought by now. Your fate ends here. You better get desperate. Desperation will only add up sensational taste in your blood. The more you desperate, the more you’ll feel the pleasure.
[02:09] Hooo… you’re still holding up yourself. You’re quite persistent. Even though your body has given up, and almost melt down… so your heart hasn’t fallen, huh… Oh, what? Are you going to fight against my magic? The fate engraved in this blood…
[02:42] What on earth are you doing! No… No… It’s not supposed to be this way! How should you be betrayed to make you satisfied?! People who stays beside me, no matter how honest they are, no matter how much I forgive them, in the end they only search for my dark power.
[03:02] They longed for my power and magic. At the very end, they betrayed me. If you are going to resist, I’ll tell you, my story. When you heard it all, your heart will be full of despair.
The forbidden vampire, King of Red Rose.


CHAPTER III: THE DUKE’S FALSE AND TRUE IMAGE

Track 07 – Wanderer
Did you remember your very first memory? You didn’t? The first memory of childhood days was something so vague for everyone. All the more if it’s about the old eternal history. For me personally, my childhood was memories of glaring sun. The world was so warm, wrapped in lights. Maybe I was happy.
[00:36] Hmm? You are wondering why I say this. That’s because now it’s all seems like just a dream. If I woke up, I had to realize that I am a cursed existence. No matter how dazzling the light is, the night will come right after. Of course the morning will come again after the night, you said? Humpf, indeed you’re sensible.
[01:09] Unfortunately, there are many things in the world that you don’t know. I’m not necessarily get tired of the night. I shall tell you one more thing that you don’t know. When I was a kid, the sight of the world was a bit different from now. There were just few people, not much village and city. Clothes and others things were just simple. Beautiful dress as you are wearing didn’t exist before.
[01:53] You might think of it as uncivilized world, but the people were more skilled than now and God were close at hand. Same goes with me. Even so, what God did to me…! No, I’ll stop here. That story doesn’t have anything to do with this castle. Of course it is. At that time, this castle hasn’t existed yet.
[02:27] I didn’t even realize why this castle was built in the first place. What? You said that this castle looks very old? *smirk* Somehow our length of age is really different. I’ve been traveling into many places. Why, you asked? About that…. *chuckles* forget it.
[03:00] From what I’ve seen, there’s a lot to tell as for history. *chuckles* The ruin of that beautiful city and the breakdown of great party… Yeah, that Trojan horse[1] was a masterpiece, even if I say so myself. My journey was long but, neither humans nor the nature of the world changed much.
[03:29] That was the history of war, in a sense, the history of blood. Wherever I go, there would be war, that way it quenched my thirst of blood. No, I was… rather than my thirst, maybe I was expecting war.
[03:52] In the long journey, I was called by various names, from many different languages. Name was like something I can replace if it’s inconvenient for me. Just like clothes. Well, the name ‘Maximilian’ that I use now is my favorite one.
[04:13] The name with the nobility of His Majesty Holy Roman Emperor[2]. If possible I don’t want to change it. But, as long as this thirst wasn’t quenched, I had to keep changing my name. Then once again, I become lonely. *sigh*
[04:38] For me it’s unbearable, to be forever alone in eternity. I keep on my wanderings to find someone to stay beside me. Someone to accompany me to spend the eternity with. Maybe I’m looking for a friend. Slowly but surely, my friends increased. However, at almost the same speed it decreased.
[04:12] We were persecuted by fate. Every time I came around from place to place, a feeling raised inside of me. We are looking for a place to rest for the family…

**Note:
[1] Trojan Horse was the Greeks’tactic to enter the city of Troy and win Trojan War. It was said to happen between 1260 and 1240 BC.
[2] Maximilian I ruled from 1486 to 1508. His father, Frederick III, named him for an obscure saint whom Frederick believed had once warned him of imminent peril in a dream [wiki].

Track 08 – To a Place to Rest
Weiseheldenburg… to begin with, the story of this city goes back to the great Roman Empire era. When Rome ruled, I began to know this city. I remember exactly, it was a beautiful city. However, along with the fall of great Roman Empire, the prosperous city and the other races was damaged and turned into apostates.
[00:33] After a long wandering journey, I came back to this city of non-believers. That was because, just a while before, the Emperor started to fight against the Vatican. From there, I took a distance from the emperor, I ran away to Hungary but, the fanatic groups came from anywhere.
[00:58] Such a troop named the Crusades. That’s why I and my companions ran away even further. Before we knew, we finally made it to this nostalgic city. It was then a mere shadow of its past but “anywhere can be home once you get used to it”. Well said, huh.
[01:25] Especially the fog was amazing. This city was filled with dense fog. You’re also troubled when you came here, weren’t you? You were almost falling from the cliff. That’s too bad. I’m sorry to let you experience fearful things.
[01:46] But for us such fog was really pleasant. Sometime ago many of my companions gathered in this city. Then, I became the leader. It was an odd city. Roses bloom all over the fields out of season, it’s very exclusive. The residents always look young.
[02:17] Yes… I, I mean, we finally found a place where we could settle down and live in peace. Weiseheldenburg: the city that I rule, city of roses. Before I knew it, people called me King of Red Rose as I was the leader.

Track 09 – Invader
Unlike my childhood times, day by day was filled with scent of roses, and the fog covers the whole city. It was peaceful days. But history and God never seem to have intention to forgive us.
[00:19] Empire that arose in the Eastern side was aiming at West. Unfortunately, Weiseheldenburg is located in between. The pagans… I must be saying something weird, huh. God abandoned me since very long ago.
[00:42] However, “the enemy of my enemy is my friend” didn’t seem to happen. If you wonder why, that’s because for their God, we are wicked existence. After all, it’s clear that our territory will be attacked. Therefore, we remembered a castle.
[01:07] One forgotten castle which was built by making full use of every kinds of magic and old civilization technique. It was Weiseheldenburg Castle. Then, when the pagans attacked, what awaits them was the sight of their fellow countrymen being pierced alive. We won, supposedly.
[01:39] Unable to win using standard tactics, the enemy enticed on one of our family member. They made him to betray us. The traitor was well aware on how to ruin us. Before long, the city was engulfed in flames; our compatriots were killed by the evils.
[02:00] I risked my life to fight and protect my friends but, what remained was just this castle and me. Such cruel conclusion drove me into despair; I shut myself alone in this castle. I am the only one who is able to break off this castle’s magic. The enemy couldn’t destroy this castle.
[02:30] Just when I finally find my peace, God doesn’t seem to allow that. I put myself to sleep in the basement of this castle. Along with flowing time, the castle is surrounded with forest. No one was supposed to be able to disturb my sleep. Eternally.

Track 10 - The hunter has awaken, encounter with the prey
There was someone that awakened me [1]. The Holy Roman Empire rules this area again. From long time ago, they know that I’ve been sleeping in this area. They called me. We, I, had never avoided my oath. It didn’t matter how much time it might pass. Once I’ve made my loyalty vow to the Holy Roman Emperor, I would never break it.
[00:36] Before long I was the King of the Red Rose, Maximilian Von Weisenheldenburg, as again became the ruler of this area. Still, no matter what social standing or territory I was given, everything I ruled only fell into despair.
[00:59] I lost my peace of mind. I had no companions anymore. Inside the emptiness, I started hunting while my body was moving by instinct. Even so, you never heard about it? The rumors regarding the Weisenheldenburg vampires.
[01:29] Aaa, wonderful! Your face’s dyed with fear. *chuckles* Do you know? The blood of a maiden merged in fear is coated by the sweetest fragrance, becoming a sweet thing. *laughs* It’s unbearable.
[01:56] Your body has stiffened to that extent. You are scared of me, aren’t you? Should we continue talking for a bit longer? Yet you probably already know the story from this point onwards.
[02:17] Which was the dance I listened the rumors about you? Seriously, inviting me to a ball is something I want to understand. Humans cannot be trusted; they claim to be strong but they’re weak. They’re attracted to my status, my knowledge, my fortune, and my magic. They made a deal with me. They provided hunting ground for me in exchange for eternal life. How foolish.
[02:59] All being merged in betrayal, I told myself I would never again add to my family another companion. I wouldn’t look for peace anymore. Even though I added more friends and sought a place to settle down, I could only expect betrayal.
[03:23] Only one thing continues to be my cure and that is beautiful things. Once seen, the beauty of Athena, of Troy, of Rome, Schönheit (beauty). Behold, this castle is filled with all the art works I’ve collected through the years. There is no judgment better than mine regarding historical beauty. Because I remember everything, you see.
[03:55] Someone whispered to me that in this world existed a diva who had the beauty and voice unlikely similar to those of a goddess. It goes without saying I grew an interest for her.
[04:14] As only the blood of a beautiful maiden could provide meaning to my existence. *laughs* Who was that person? That’s easy to find out. Then you couldn’t refuse the invitation to come here and so you came to this Weiseheldenburg Castle of mine.

**Note:
[1] It was Alex who awakened him (Kindan Vampire Vol 6, track 7)

Track 11 - What Lies Inside the Eye
Well, now you know my story. Also, you understand, right? There’s nothing but despair in front of you. I drink blood, strangers are only to wet my dry throat. I won’t invite anyone into my family. Because I don’t want to be subject of betrayal ever again.
[00:36] Well, it’s okay to be afraid. I can tear you up right now and indulge in that warm blood. Your life is in my hands. You’re scared of me, aren’t you? Your life will be taken by the monster that stands before your eyes.
[01:03] Tch. Why? Why are you looking at me with such eyes!? Don’t pity me! You can still make such a face? What’s with you? Why would you…!? To look at me with those eyes even at a time like this. Even when I told you with my magic I’d control your body. I can’t control your heart, huh? Standing by myside while indulging me. Even so, so much sublimity, it’s beautiful, within those eyes compassion lies. No. It’s not like that.
[02:00] Love, gentleness. Why! Why a heart like that embraces something like me!! I’m an evil monster! To tear the maiden up, to give despair and sipping her life out, that is a vampire!! Shake in fear!! Be afraid of me!! Be obsequious and betray me!! That is the nature of you humans!!! No, I’m wrong? The one you hold on me isn’t fear nor envy, but the heart I’ve abandoned from long time ago?
[03:02] What is this feeling that burns my heart? Could it be… hope? I’m holding on hope, you said? I’m a vampire, a demon whose heart has died.And inside that hope there’s this feeling.
[03:36] What could it be, what could it possibly be! Is it a miracle? That in my heart such feelings still remain.If I entrusted my body to these warm feelings? Well, you better follow me. I’ll guide you to my room.
Forbidden Vampire, the King of the Red Rose.


CHAPTER IV: VAMPIRE’S FANG

Track 12 - Secret Room
Well, here we are. I never thought of inviting someone to this room. Nobody would approach to my secret room. In this room there are only beautiful things.
[00:25] Pictures, carvings, ornaments that put my heart at ease; but it’s needless to say that in this very moment the most beautiful thing in the room is you. My lovely princess. *chuckles*
[00:49] I wonder what am I going to do. For my heart is happy and excited. I never thought such thing as a goddess of my destiny existed. Is it for the sake of this moment that I’ve lived so long…? What’s the matter? Ne, don’t stand in a place like that, what if you come sit here? Aaa, I see. I’m sorry.
[01:23] This room has a setting for one person only, it’s natural to have just one chair. Then, that it is. It’s alright to sit there. Hm? What are you so perplexed for? Haa, I see. Haha, you really are a lovely girl. Ee? Why is that? Because it’s a bed, you see. The chaste maiden won’t find a place where to sit herself, huh? You are quite a back talking princess, aren’t you?
[02:06] Then I’ll order you: You shall sit there. *chuckles* Did you forget? I cannot control your heart but your body is already mine. Were I to give the order your body would be unable to fight it. In the first place, this is my Castle. Whatsmore, it is my room. You cannot expect being able to disobey my orders, right? Hm? Then, should we test it?

Track 13 - The Order of a Vampire
That’s right. Breathe slowly. Breathe in deeply. Then, breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. You’re good at it. Breathe in. Breathe out. Your body gets warmer as your eyelids gradually become heavy. , You can’t disobey it. Slowly your eyes close. You can’t disobey, right?
[00:59] Then, listen to my voice. Open your mouth, your breath escapes. Then imagine I’m right in front of you. I will also breathe slowly. Your breath and mine join together. The joint breaths are inhaled by you, and by me.
[01:45] Your body is heavy. As you breathe in it hurts, right? See, you want to lie down. Relax, here is the bed. My bed.Then you realize you are still wearing your dress. If you let yourself fall down that way you’ll end up with your clothes wrinkled. *chuckles*
[02:22] Don’t worry, I’ll undress you. I’ll untie the lace in your back. Your eyes are still closed. It’s fastened tightly but it won’t oppose resistance to me. I shall untie it smoothly and quickly. *unlaces*
[03:06] Your beautiful back and shoulders are now exposed. Are you cold? In case you were I’d make you warm with both my body and breath. Your back, your shoulders, and you, slowly lay down. You can use my arms as a pillow. See, you can’t disobey me.

Track 14 - Sleeping Together with a Vampire
Your weight feels so good. A tender weight. Besides, did you know? You are beautiful from every angle, but your sides are exceptional. So, face up in that way. I shall stroke you gently. It’s okay if I playfully touch your ears, right? What a noble figure.Your beautiful cheeks, those soft looking lips.
[00:58] Soon I can’t hold on my desire. The burning appetite of sucking blood, but if I do that, you, no, just a little more. I want to enjoy this time with my princess before getting ananswer. Is it alright if I give just a little taste? What? What kind of duke asks for a taste? Some bad manners I have? *chuckle*
[01:45] How many times should I say it to make you understand. I’m not only a duke but also a vampire. Moreover, the master of this Castle is me. No matter what I do I won’t be punished nor the like.
[02:04] Okay, close your eyes well and focus where my tongue will tickle you. *licks* Then, where was I just licking? Hm? That’s right, very good, then, next will be here.
[03:37] Yeah, correct, you’re very sensitive. Well, as expected of my princess. Besides I’m warmly enchanted. I want to snatch you away right now.

Track 15 - The Kiss of Darkness
Ugh, I don’t seem capable to hold back any longer. But, before snatching you away I’ve got to ask you. I said it from the start, at the end of my story you’d have to take a decision.
[00:24] The decision is this. Would you receive my kiss? My contract kiss. On this nape, on this lips. Once done you’ll become my relative. Spending the eternal darkness together with me. Abandoned by God, hated by humans. To cast aside the world you’ve lived in until now. In exchange of that you’ll receive one only thing, that is me and nothing more.
[01:12] Don’t worry, you’ll be released completely from the spell and the magic. The door is now open; you are also able to leave. Oh? You are worried about me? Wouldn’t it be cruel if I had to live in loneliness again, you say? You are so kind.
[01:45] Don’t be bothered by it. I’ve lived that way for many thousand years up until now. I’ve used to loneliness. Then, decide. Whichever decision you make I’ll accept it. That’s right, I accept everything you are. Because ichliebedich. I love you.
[02:23] Since the moment the love of God abandoned me I knew nothing of love. That’s why this is my first love. Which reminds me, did you know? In the middle of the long history of humanity I’ve found an only truth.
[02:49] First love is something that resounds. So, even if you don’t accept me. No, even when I’m older than anyone in the world, my present I isno different than a young boy, right? I’m sorry; it seems I wandered off the subject.
[03:22] I’ll take your decision. Let me listen to your answer. *you accept his contract kiss* I was right after all, you are my destined person! You’ll live together with me in the darkness the long eternity ahead. I’ll say it one more time; I’ll love you for how long this lifetime lasts.
[04:04] Now you’ll take this contract kiss, along with the darkness. You’ll get familiar to my blood in just few days. You’ll finally become my relative. Welcome, to the world of the night, my princess of darkness.

Track 16 - The First Game
Now, it might be very unpleasant information for you but, my desire’s not satisfied yet. Let’s continue at once what we were at before. Eh? What is that? Though you know it you still want to hear it? Really, you are an indecent princess, aren’t you? Don’t you want to continue what follows after the kiss? You want it, don’t you?
[00:39] That’s right. First, let’s kiss once more. This time is on the lips. *kiss* Then, here as well. *kiss* Here, too. *kiss* Also here. *kiss* And here. *kiss* Ah, that’s right. This reminds me, you haven’t let me listen to that sweet singing voice of yours.
[01:19] Even though you are a diva. Let me hear it to my heart’s content from now on. The cute singing voice of my lovely princess upon this bed.You won’t listen to my words? Then I will push you down. What is it, you asked?
[01:48] It’s quite settled what kind of things are to be done on bed. There’s only one. You know it too, though. *chuckles* Do you want me to say it? You feel like sleeping because of the magic of some while ago? What a silly lie. *chuckles* the magic is already gone.
[02:17] What are you so embarrassed for? Well, I also like that innocent reaction. However,holding back is not to my liking. Besides I’m not in the position to hold on myself. Or else you want to tease me so you are doing it in purpose? *chuckles* I’m sorry, please forgive me, you say? Hahaha, you say the cutest things.
[02:50] If I could be satisfied I’d forgive you. Because I’m lenient, you know. But I can’t be satisfied with just embracing and kissing so I won’t forgive you. Hm? Then, what sort of thing would be alright? I see. You don’t know? *chuckles* *kiss*
[03:23] Being the case, I’ll take my time to teach you. We’ve got tons of time, anyway. Don’t you dare by no means to consider sleeping while being with me, okay? For I’ll give you plenty of love from now on.
[03:50] So being close to the loved one caused such happiness. At last I was able to realize it. It’s all because of our fortuitously meeting. This has to be God’s intervention, right? Hm?
[04:12] Don’t drink the blood of some other besides me, you say? Aa, I swear to you. If it’s not you I won’t drink. You too, if you suck the blood of other than me I won’t forgive you. As for us, we naturally feel the urge to suck the blood of the one we love, you know.
[04:36] Of course, if there’s no one, we can still drink blood, but if you sucked the blood of someone else, if you betrayed me… You understand, right?
[04:56] I won’t let you go anymore. You are mine forever. No matter what happens, I won’t hand you to anyone, never. Ne, from now on I’ll prove it to you not only with words but with the body. Now, come, nights at this castle are long. Prepare yourself. I thank you for choosing to live together with me. *kiss* I will love you forever.

Track 17 - Theme song
Theme song “Blood of Rose – Kindan no Keiyaku (Forbidden Contract)” sung by Jack, lyrics, romaji and translation are provided to you by hoshi_yuki.

CHAPTER V

Track 18 - Free Talk
Thank you very much for buying Kindan Vampire, Akabara No Ou. I’m Morikubo Shoutarou the voice for Maximilian Von Weiseheldenburg. It was recorded with the dummy head mic; Everyone, are you still using the headphones? Hey, hey, hey, hey. I’ll use it during the free talk as well, hope everyone to enjoy it.
[00:34] How is it? The voice going round and round inside your heads.Actually I don’t want people to see me during recording process using this dummy head mic. Well, it’s just it. Yeah.
[00:43] I was told to stand during the lip sounds. *kiss* Then, how is it? *kiss* Eh? What’s the matter? Sounds of lips and sucking actually indicate our own weak side? Eh? Oh, me, right? The crown of the head.
[01:04] On this area. Can you tell? On the area of the head is a big no for me, like bwaaa. If it was me where would I like to suck from? From the arm, the arm, as in a donation. Around this area. *sucks* I look like a fool in this free talk!! Moving around all by myself.
[01:28] This is the first time I use a dummy head during a free talk. It’s like, *laugh* I feel like my heart is breaking. Okay, even breaking is fine, I’ll continue.
[01:36] What were your thoughts about playing a vampire? Actually, there was some kind of fuss in Twitter over this work whether to buy it or not, right? I’m sure there was.
[01:49] I saw it by chance, some tweets like, “Morikubo-san, you’ll be acting on this, right? I’m looking forward to it!” I saw it on my own Twitter account.
[01:58] Then I was like, what kind of work will it be, using the dummy head mic.A work with this kind of illustration done by Suzunosuke-san.This appealing illustration. Well, this thing make somewhere inside of me is… well, this thing and all kinds of things. Should I say it? It’s the libido. And what kinds of voice to use, or will this work knocks on my libido or something.
[02:24] Okay, what was it? Oh, I got several lines the fans want me to say. Then, I’ll whisper it for you.
[02:33] What reward do you want? Ich liebe dich. *saying something in German but stop in the middle* This, what I just spoke, is it German? I have a big trauma with German, you see. Back in university I had to repeat class because of German.I was like never again! I’m fed up with German language! German was really hard.
[02:59]Your blood has quenched my thirst. Well, come. Hey, you’ll give me your heart and body, right?
[03:10]Thank you for thinking such beautiful phrases. Really, I thank you. Danke schön. Now that you’ve listened until this point, what part did you enjoy the most? Hm? I see, you enjoyed it all. Aa. Generally for me, to be able to act on it, it’s easy to imagine the change in the play while moving around. Well, this dummy head-chan, you know, it doesn’t have any expression but it’s exciting. I’m interested in doing more on this. I kinda like this kind of recording.
[03:55] Please, continue your support from now on for Kindan Vampire Akabara no Ou. And that’s from me, Morikubo Shoutaru. You’re still listening, aren´t you? Then, for last I’ll leave you a message from Maximilian.
[4:16] I’m really glad that I met you. Stay by my side forever. Well, even if you try to escape I will never let you go. I like you. No, I love you. What are you getting so embarrassed for? Hm? Come this way. I shall show you up to exhaustion just to what extent I love you. *sucks* You… really are delicious. Your blood as well as your body. We’ll live together from now on. It’s a promise. Thank you for accepting this vampire me. I love you.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Me interesa saber tu opinión, así que no te vayas sin comentar ;)