sábado, 31 de octubre de 2015

Yandere Heaven BLACK 4 ~Shinsei Gakuen Seitokai Hen~ [ENGLISH][+18][BL]

Tasuku is the one with purple hair while Natsuru is the one with blonde hair
Hi there!! As a Halloween treat I decided to translate fourth volume of Yandere Heaven Black since it is set during Halloween. It was originally translated to Spanish by me and Michi Rossa. I must warn you that neither of us is fluent in Japanese so there might be some mistakes and missing lines.
This volume makes several references to Jack-o'-Lantern. In case you don't know the story, here it is:
One of the versions of this myth says that Jack was being chased by some villagers whom he had stolen from when he met the Devil, who told him the time of his death had come. Nevertheless the thief delayed his fate tempting the Devil to punish the villagers since they were faithful to God. Jack suggested the Devil to transform himself into a coin that he'd use to pay for what he had stolen. Once the coin/Devil vanishes mysteriously the villagers would fight each other to discover who'd stolen the coin. The Devil agreed to his suggestion, turned himself into a coin and jumped inside the bag Jack carried, only to find himself next to a crucifix the thief had stolen from the village. Jack closed the bag tightly and the crucifix deprived the Devil from his powers. That's how he caught him. Jack only lets the Devil out once he agrees not to take his soul. After some time Jack dies, as is the fate of every human. His life had been way too sinful for him to be accepted in Heaven, and the Devil ashamed and revengeful denies Jack the entrance to Hell. At that time, having Jack nowhere else to go he wondered how he might be able to see his way since he had no light. The Devil threw him as a mockery a live coal that would never die out, because it was a live coal from Hell. Jack emptied one of his turnips (his favorite food) and placed the coal inside and started to wander endlessly as well as aimlessly around the world in search of a place where he could finally rest in peace. Then he was known as Jack of the Lantern or Jack-o'-Lantern.

With nothing left to say I hope you enjoy this and Happy Halloween!! ^o^

Versión en español aquí

*************************************

Yandere Heaven BLACK 4 ~Shinsei Gakuen The Story of the Student Council~


[CV: Kashii Hibiki/Kyo - Murase Ayumu; Azuma Natsuru - Okitsu Kazuyuki; Tsuge Tasuku - Nakazawa Masatomo]

Track 01
H: This is the night of Halloween when all the witches might be seen, some of them black, some of them Green, some of them like a tricky bean. Halloween is the night in which all witches gather. The night in which we can meet all the witches. The one I met wasn’t a witch, though.

*flashback*
N: Hi-kun! Are you alright!?

H: I’m… okay. But… I was afraid.

N: You’ll be okay, from now onwards I will certainly protect you.

H: Thanks… Natsu-kun.
*flashback ends*

H: That’s right, there are thing that I can’t handle well: romance novels, spicy food, studies, caterpillars and… Halloween.

[01:02] H: It’s… done. *humming* *door slides * Thanks for the hard work. I brought the materials for tomorrow. *loses his balance*

N: Are you alright? Come, give it to me.

H: Thanks, Natsu-kun. *giggles* This stuff is heavy.

N: Is not something to be laughing about. Why didn’t you call me? I could help you.

H: Eh? I’m fine. I can at least handle this.

N: No, no. You were about to fall just moment ago. What would you do if you got hurt?

H: *giggles* You’re overreacting.

N: *sigh* I’m not. This is your first assignment since you joined the student council. Don’t exert yourself.

H: But you see, since the secretary renounced out of a sudden recently, I thought I should try harder to fill the space. Was it wrong of me?

N: Is not like you did wrong. But you can ask for my help. Last year I was secretary, I know well this job. This year I’m the president. I’ll lend you my strength. Whatsmore, I’m your brother, aren’t I?

H: You are. “Natsu-kun”, Azuma Natsuru and ,I Kashii Hibiki, are actually cousins, yet we’ve lived together since we were kids and now our relationship is almost that of brothers. In school, music, sports, regardless the subject, Natsu-kun is my pride. Yet, you see, Natsu-kun, if I call for you all the time over little things like these I’d bother you, right? Aside your president duties you also have practice at the agency.

N: Don’t sweat it. I’m aware that you’re covering up for the dormitory leader. So next time call me. Okay, Hi-kun?

H: Okay. Next time I’ll make sure I call you.

N: Yup.

[03:17] H: “Hi-kun”, when Natsu-kun used that way of calling me when we were kids, he did so with a sweeter voice than usual to soothe me and persuade me of doing something wearing a kind smile on his face. I’ve always been weak to this smile; I’ll always end up nodding without noticing.

N: *buzzing* Ah, a call. I’m sorry, I’m picking up. Hello, Kanata? (from YHB3). Haa, the debut’s been decided. What does that mean? I’ll go anyway. Hibiki I’m sorry, the agency is summoning me.

H: Yes, I heard. Go.

N: Are you sure? I’ll walk you to the dormitory.

H: No, I’ll stay a while longer. I haven’t finished writing the paper for the reunion.

N: But is already dark and everybody’s left. Also tomorrow…

H: Natsu-kun, I’ll be okay.

N: Hibiki… alright. Leave the key over the desk. Close when you leave.

H: Yes, take care. Natsu-kun sounded very worried and it’s my entire fault. Long time ago I made him worried. But I can’t depend forever on Natsu-kun, I have to do it on my own.

*writing*

H: No, it’s nothing. It’s nothing. *chains* Sound of chains!? It can’t be, hehehe. I’m such a fool. I’m okay, I’m okay. Grow strong once and for all… I… I’ll be strong.

*noise*

H: Who’s there? I’m not feeling well. Natsu-k…

T: Kyo-kun!

H: I can hear someone’s voice. And he called me Kyo…

*flashback*
H: Hey Natsu-kun. Until the party starts let’s play hide and seek, okay?

N: Okaaaay. Then I’ll be the one to search for you and you’ll hide.

H: Yes!

N: One, two, three, four…

H: Okay! Where should I hide?

H: (?????)  up until the time for the Halloween party. When the counting was about to end a man spoke to me: “You’re Kyo-kun, right? Trick or treat?”. Back then just like in the present, Natsu-kun and I were in the show business, since it was agreed my stage name would be Kyo, being addressed that way didn’t surprised me. (????)

[06:54] H: I don’t have any candy. I’m sorry, oniichan.

H: Then, with a sweet smile that man said to me: “okay, I shall do a trick unto you then”, and so he abducted me.
*flashback ends*

H: What happened? Is someone here?

N: Ah, Hibiki. You’re awake? Are you okay?

H: Nat…su-kun? Why… what about the agency?

N: I was worried. As soon as we finished talking I headed back and you were lying on the floor.

H: I… see. I’m sorry I troubled you.

N: It’s okay. Are you mad I came to find you?

H: No, after all, without Natsu-kun I’d be lost. I’m pathetic.

N: It’s fine. Besides that’s my privilege. Come on, sleep some more.

H: That’s right. I remember now, when I fainted I heard someone’s voice. Who could it be? Natsu-kun? But he called me Kyo… I guess it doesn’t matter.

T: Kyo-kun… I need you.

Track 2
T: Kyo-kun and I met a month and a half ago approximately.

H: Oh… Ah! Hurts *bumps into someone* That…! Don’t step on it!

N: Hey, are you okay? Give me your hand.

H: Ah, Natsu-kun? Thanks.

T: I… I’m… sorry.

H: Eh? I’m sorry too. Does it hurt somewhere?

T: Ah… I’m… good…

H: Oh…?

N: I’ve picked it all up, let’s go.

H: Eh… yes, but… Right! Hey, I’ll give you a candy.

T: Eh?

H: I always carry candies or gums. I’m sorry.

N: Hey, let’s go.

H: Eh? Oh, yes. Well I gotta go, I’m really sorry.

T: Haa…aa…

H: Natsu-kun, wait for me!

N: You can’t run in the hallways.

H: Hehe, there’s nobody watching.

N: It doesn’t matter.  I’ll tell the professor.

*laughs*

T: They get along so well. I’m a bit jealous. I have no friends to laugh like that. After what happened 10 years ago I’m afraid of people.

*flashback*
[01:47] T: *panting* What should I do? The professor is going to get mad. That day I was running late for my piano lesson. *panting* That’s right, there’s a shortcut through the haunted house to where my lesson is. Mmm, is scary but being lectured is worse. This way my feet were called to enter the haunted house of the neighborhood. There it laid, as if it was some precious treasure, a boy sound asleep. And there I found a man who was there. That’s how I received a punishment for seeing something I wasn’t supposed to see and  I was locked along with that boy.
*flashback ends*

[02:43] T: At the end that man was arrested by the police within one day. The boy and I were safe but I developed a phobia for being locked up in the darkness. Due to the beating he inflicted upon me I’m afraid of being touched by others. I became more and more introverted unable to develop a cheerful personality. But on that day the obsession for the ghost of that Halloween that haunted me changed.

T: Someone like me could never be friends with anyone… Oh? There’s something on the floor. *he picks it up* Is the schedule of the secretary. Maybe it belongs to the guy from earlier? Kashii… This is read as Kyo? He has the same name than the boy I was locked up with.

*flashback*
T: *sobbing* No more. I’m scared.

H: Hey, are you alright?

T: Ehh! Who is it? Is there someone there?

H: You see… if you come a bit closer I think we’ll be able to see each other.

T: You… scared I looked deeper and my eyes reflected an enormous cage with that boy chained. What a horrible thing’s been done to you.

H: You’re the same. You got a punch on your cheek, does it hurt?

T: *sobbing* I… I wanna go back home.

H: Yes, me too. I’m sure someone will come help us so let’s do our best together.

T: Together?

H: Yes, together. Ah, that’s right. I’ll give you this. It’s the prize from a candy.

T: Is the collection of spaceman pins!

H: That’s right. Since there are two of us one is for you and the other for me. Let’s wear them as a sign to the vow of doing our best together, okay?

T: Yes!

[05:40] H: You can call me Kyo. You are?

T: I’m Tasuku.

H: I see. Then wear it, Tasuku.

T: Thanks.
*flashback ends*

T: Since that moment until the help arrived we spend the time cheering each other up. That’s right, he shared the fear with me, and he understood me. He treated me as something precious, that’s why everything I knew changed. My house, my city, people. I thought I would never meet him gain so I gave up. But I knew right away he was that guy.


H: Eh? You, what are you doing there?

T: While I was reading a book at the courtyard, he, Kyo-kun, came to speak to me. Ah, you… are?

H: Don’t you tell me you’re skipping class?

T: You… you’re not wrong but… is not a class, is… the… arrangements for the school festival.

H: Hmmm, are you saying then that is okay to skip the arrangements?

T: It’s not that. But my class is preparing a haunted house. I don’t like those things, I’m afraid of the dark. I’ve just been transferred and I have no friends.

H: Hmmm…

T: That’s… right. I have to give you back the notebook of the student council. You dropped it the other day and I…

H: Aahh. You picked it up for me. Thanks.

T: Ah! The moment he grabbed the notebook I could see it clearly, attached to his necktie the spaceman pin.

[07:56] T: Are… are you Kyo?

H: Eh? That’s… right. You are?

T: Tsuge Tasuku.

H: So Tasuku…?

T: Yes.

H: Let’s get along well from now on, Tasuku.

T: Gladly.

H: Well, I gotta go now.

T: Can… can we meet again? Can… we be friends?

H: *giggles* We’re already friends. We’ll meet again. Bye bye.

T: *sighs in rapture* I was able to meet him! I met him! My heart was beating in joy. If I told him I’m the same Tasuku he met long ago, what face would he make? I’m sure he’d be happy. Because we understand each other and depend on one another. But now I have the chance I must keep it a secret until Halloween. The best would be to surprise him. Yes, yes. I’ll do it. Then we can take up on our destiny. Until then we’ll have to stay common friends. Ah! As a hint I’ll wear the pin on my tie so they’ll match. But he could figure it out soon. Well, if that happens all the better. *laughs* Is the first time I’m looking forward to Halloween.

Track 03
H: Heeey Tausku. Hi!

T: Ky…Kyo-kun. Hello. Ever since that day Kyo-kun would often come to visit me at the courtyard.

H: Hey Tasuku, aren’t you interested in joining the student council?

T: The student council?

H: Lately a lot of people quit so there are too many tasks for one person to do that’s why I’m searching new members. What do you say, Tasuku? Don’t you wanna join?

T: Eh? I can’t speak well with the others. It’d be impossible.

H: I see. You’re right. What a shame.

T: U-um… you see… if it was about writing papers or so even I could manage to be of help.

H: Really? Is it okay?

T: Yes…

H: What a great help. Thanks, I’ll give you this then.

T: Is this the key for the student council room?

H: Yes. Once in a while you’ll have to carry a voice recorder for the papers and stuff. Eh? What’s that? Tasuku show me your wrists.

T: Ah… ah… this is

H: Show me… don’t tell me you inflicted this wounds upon yourself?

[01:36] T: Is an old trauma. I’m very afraid of the dark, especially during this time of year whenever I close my eyes and only see darkness behind my eyelids I’m so scared I can’t bare it. Is creepy and it scares me. It feels like I could be swallowed in darkness and I wonder if I’ll die. So in order to feel alive I hurt myself…

H: *hugs Tasuku* Don’t worry, Tasuku. You’re alive!

T: Kyo-kun…

H: It’s okay. You’ll be able to get over it. Let’s do our best together.

T: …Kyo-kun.

H: “I’m sure someone will come help us so let’s do our best together.”

T: *sighs* Yes, he is definitely the Kyo-kun from back then, there’s no doubt anymore.

H: I seriously can’t leave you alone, Tasuku.

T: Kyo-kun…

H: As much as possible I’ll come to see you. I’m worried about you.

T: Okay. Why could it be that at that time I felt grateful towards the marks on my wrists? Aaah, this moment I felt like the reason to hurt myself just changed.


*door slides* *steps*

[03:25] T: This… is this it? Yes, it is, okay. Well…

*writing*

*voices*

T: Ahh, the cultural festival, the meeting for the excursion. Aaah, if only I could listen to Kyo-kun’s voice it’d be perfect. Ah! No, no, I must focus. I’ve been entrusted with the key, I should meet their expectations and be of help even if just a little. *writing* This way, whenever I have time I come to help with the tasks of the secretary, besides:

H: Tasuku! Tasuku. Tasuku. Tasuku, it’ll be alright.

T: Kyo-kun has really come to see me more often. And something strange has happened. I’ve stopped cutting myself. Since then the dreadful darkness vanished. If he’s by my side I’m not afraid. Just like that time. Yet, the cultural festival and Halloween are just around the corner and Kyo-kun suddenly stopped coming to the courtyard. That’s right, it doesn’t matter how long I wait he won’t show. Why? Why Kyo-kun won’t come to see me? Kyo-kun, Kyo-kun… Ah, could it be that since I stopped cutting myself he no longer has a reason to worry about me? Now I see, that’s how it is. Yeah, that must be. Then I only have to make him worry again.

*steps*

[05:57] T: *sighs* Because I slept at the infirmary it became this late. It’s already dark outside… it’s scary. Ever since that moment I’ve thought of many things to make him worry but I haven’t met him once. At least I’d like to hear his voice. Ah, that’s right; the voice recorder. I’ll go fetch it. What? There’s still light. Ah! The real Kyo-kun! Ah, there’s something weird in his walk. Ah! He’s going to collapse. *thud* Kyo-kun! *steps* Kyo-kun! Kyo-kun! Are you alright?!

H: Ta…suku

T: Kyo-kun! What a relief. You see, I again… my arm… I cut myself again. After all without Kyo-kun I’m lost. That’s why Kyo-kun…

N: Quit it!

T: Eh!?

N: Since I was worried I hurried back. Get away from Hibiki. Quick!

Track 04
N: I was raised by the Kashii family since I was seven. After the car accident where my father died instantly and my mother who was traveling on the passenger seat entered a coma.

H: Hey, hey, it looks like my mom is going to follow dad to where his company takes him but I like the Shinsei Gakuen highscool, I don’t want to change schools until I finish highschool. I’m planning on staying on the dormitories until the new school year. Natsu-kun, what’s your plan?

N: My plan? What would you like me to do, Hibiki?

H: I’d like it for you to stay with me. Without Natsu-kun everything is boring. Can’t you?

N: Of course that was my plan. Because without me you’d be lost, right? At the Kashii’s home there was never predilection between Hibiki and I, I was raised carefully so I was very happy. I certainly love Hibiki’s parents very much. However, the fear of parting with this happiness always haunted me. Therefore I wished for that I never want to be separated. For me that is Hibiki. For so long the small and weak Hibiki has always supported me and cheer me up so I’ve wanted to protect him. As long as Hibiki needs me I’ll continue here drowning myself in happiness.

*flashback*
[01:56] N: Ninety seven, ninety eight, ninety nine and one hundred! I’m coming for you! Okay! I wonder where could Hi-kun be? *steps* Ahh, he’s not here, nor here. Where is he? I can always find him immediately after he hides. Ah! He might be with the neighbor’s dog.

*barks*

N: What? He isn’t here either.

*car door closes*

N: Is that the person who lives here? I’ll ask him if he’s seen Hi-kun. *door slams* There I saw the man who took Hibiki inside a car and the moment he sat in the drivers sear. Hi-kun! *runs after the car*
*flashback ends*

 After all the legs of a elementary student can’t reach a car and Hibiki was abducted. Scared and sad I cried so much. Yet I’d witnessed the abduction and the criminal was captured in one day. The place where he confined him was an hour’s distance by car. It was an old house. The reason for Hibiki’s abduction was the criminal’s twisted love. Adults said it was hard to understand a selfish person. On the contrary, I empathized with the criminal’s feelings. I was jealous of him. Even for a moment he was able to make my beloved Hibiki’s existence his only. A sweet secluded world of two only. If Hibiki saw me only, if he needed me only, it’d be beautiful. If it was me, how would it be to spend the time alone with Hibiki at that house? I wondered if the boy who was locked up with Hibiki wouldn’t feel the same.


[04:24] N: Stay away from Hibiki. Quick!

T: Ah… what are… you saying? He’s Kyo-kun…

*punch*

N: That’s right. The one you love is Kyo, but he isn’t Hibiki. Bad for you, I won’t accept any other to take Hibiki’s place. Give up already.

T: I… don’t understand… what you’re saying.

N: It doesn’t matter if you don’t.  Anyway, don’t come close to Hibiki anymore. I’ll take him to the dormitory. I’ll be back to put everything in order. You better leave before I return.

T: What… was… that? “N: The one you love is Kyo, but he isn’t Hibiki”. What did he mean? I don’t understand. I can’t understand it but I do know one thing. He is Azuma Natsuru; his eyes, his violent character, I always thought he reminded me of someone but… that’s right. He reminds me of that man! He is like the man who locked Kyo and me up. Particularly in the way he looks at Kyo-kun. He has a vibe I don’t like. *voices* I don’t care what he says, Kyo-kun I need you because ever since you came to my life for the first time I feel saved. The only moment I can feel alive is when I’m with you. This has to be love, right? Ahh, Kyo-kun, I’m not giving you up.


[07:11] H: Natsuru, Tasuku is the boy I was locked…

N: I know that much.

H: I see.

N: That’s why I won’t allow anything unnecessary. When I think about the Hibiki I don’t know I’m furious.

H: But since I met him I-

N: I don’t care. I’ve told you already that Hibiki is no other than Hibiki. I’m not going to acknowledge you. Do you understand, Kyo?

H: *sighs* Yeah, yeah.

N: Ah, Hibiki. Are you awake? Are you alright?

H: Nat…su-kun? Why? What about the agency?

N: When Kyo went dormant and Hibiki came back I felt a relief in my chest.

H: As I thought without you I’d be lost, right?

N: As I expected, Hibiki depends on me. He is so cute, without me he’s lost. Rely on me, depend on me. Is okay if you become someone who can’t live without me. That’s why it’d be best to eliminate Kyo’s personality soon, always looking to become stronger.

Track 5
N: It is likely that Hibiki suffers from a dissociative disorder. It all began with the abduction.

H: Natsu-kun. Natsuru.

N: Several years after the incident the first slight difference was the way he used to call me. Then I realized he changed the way he referred to himself* (Hibiki uses “ore” to refer to himself while Kyo uses “boku”). Eventually after confirming the differences he admitted it: I’m not Hibiki. Then…

H: Ahhh, you realized it finally. I knew Natsuru would figure it out some day.

N: The other guy who wasn’t Hibiki called himself Kyo.

H: I was born when Hibiki was locked up: I want to become much stronger; to be able to protect myself and protect others in order not to lose before anyone nor anything.

N: Is Hibiki aware of your existence?

[01:17] K: No, probably not. I’m some sort of dream to Hibiki. He has the memories of the times I’m out and he’s aware, yet he forgets how it happens. Yet don’t misunderstand, I’m the only one who knows Hibiki’s inner wishes. I’m his ideal come true.

N: His ideal of strength… that is in other words, the possibility of Hibiki running away from my protection. If Kyo’s personality reinforces, Hibiki will end up flying away from me. I was scared.

H: Fufu.

N: My uncertainty increased when Halloween, the date of the incident, got closer. Hibiki would search to grow stronger again and Kyo’s interventions would increase. At such times I suffered intensely driven by the uncertainty of not being able to meet Hibiki ever again. Because of that all I could do was to make Hibiki not want to grow stronger, to restrain him from needing Kyo by offering my protection, spoiling him, making him feel at ease, assuring him again and again as a spell: “everything will be alright, I’m here with you”. This way he’d soon erase Kyo’s existence. That was the plan. Nevertheless, this year, because of that man, Kyo’s been out incessantly.

*buzzing*

[03:05] N: Ah! It’s a message from Hibiki’s classmate. *reading* Hibiki didn’t show up to the arrangements for the school festival. Lately he disappears at breaks. *finishes reading* Ah!? What’s the meaning of this? Hibiki’s secret *buzzing* *reads the new text* It seems he’s been at the courtyard with the transferred student. Transferred? Is the guy Hibiki bumped into. Don’t tell me that the transferred student involved in the incident and his dependent love stimulates Kyo’s protective instinct. He gave him the key of the student council’s room on his own account. He named him secretary at my back, huh? There was no point in making the secretary quit. Seriously, it wasn’t enough making him as busy as possible by making him a member of the student council, responsible of the dormitories, cutting down the time to meets others, driving him to rely on me only… that Kyo. I should have gone to Hibiki’s classroom during breaks. But not even  I  have that much spare time. I’m losing Hibiki with those meeting; his love is just as I thought. Given what I saw at the student council room he doesn’t seem like he’ll give up. Yet I won’t hand Hibiki to Kyo much less to that guy. Hibiki, I’ll do what’s necessary for you not to be separated from me. I want you, and only you. I’m going to cling to you with all my might. To take Hibiki away from me will be impossible.

Track 06
H: The man that put me chained inside the cage told me over and over again that he loved me. Because I love you I want you to accept me, he said. That’s why I…
H: After the festival a Halloween party will be held. However, as I expected I’m not excited about it. As a part of the uniform I carried a Jack-o’-Lantern and entered the quiet school building. Whenever I’m told “trick or treat” I answer: “Happy Halloween” and take out a candy. Ever since that day ten years ago, whether in my pants or in my jacket or in my bag I carry candies or gum so the same thing that happened on that day won’t happen again. So no ghost or demon can take me away. Huh? Is there someone in the courtyard? It’s a forbidden area. Who could it be? *sobbing* You…?

T: Kyo-kun…

H: Your pants are torn. Oh, I know. Wait a sec.

*runs*

[01:36] H: Here, put my jerseys on.

T: They’ll become dirty.

H: Is only my jersey, don’t worry. More important, who did this to you? Someone in your class?

T: …Azuma… Natsuru. If I told you that you’d be surprised, right?

H: Don’t mess around.

T: I’m not. You don’t know how the real Azuma is.

H: Ah?

T: Since long ago I got a bad feeling of the way he looks at you. You know it, right?

H: You, what are you talking about?

T: I’m not “you”! I’m Tsuge Tasuku! Why do you have such an attitude!?

H: Tsuge… Tasuku? Where have I heard the name Tasuku? *Hibiki realizes who he is* Ah!

T: That’s right; you and I met 10 years ago. Look, this is the pin you gave me, I’ve treasured it.

H: Why are you saying that out of the sudden…?

T: Is not sudden at all. I’ve been waiting this moment for so long and also… these words. Kyo-kun, I love you. I need you.

H: That moment, “I love you”. The words from when I was abducted swirled around my head. Yes, at that time I stopped refusing that man’s words and simply nodded. That’s right. Just like Jack took away the devil’s soul with a silver coin in order to survive on that day I also took away a soul. I don’t need love. Stop it! I don’t want to remember. “Then you should switch with me”.

T: Hey, Kyo-kun, you’re the one that best understands me. So stay with me, share everything with me.

[04:03] N: It’ll be best if you don’t.

H: Nat…su-kun? How did you know I was here?

N: Because I know everything of you. I’ve always watched you. I also know what hurts you. I wasn’t planning to tell you until you were Hibiki only, I was planning to stay in the shadows a while longer but at the present situation I’ll tell you: Hibiki, I love you. Give yourself to me; I’ll protect you for the rest of your life.

H: Those words are so beautiful and kind. To me they are like a powerful light. Even when accepting love should be something unpleasant for me I want to hold onto Natsu-kun. “Is that really okay with you? Didn’t you want to grow stronger? You have someone who seems to want your protection. Hibiki, are you going to abandon him?”

T: Don’t go! You’re the one that best understands me. That’s why even if you say no I won’t let you go. I won’t allow it. If you don’t stay by my side I’ll die… hey, be my lover and stay with me forever. Please!

H: Ta…Tasuku. Inside his eyes the need to hold onto my strength could be seen. If Natsu-kun is light, he is darkness. A dark reality, but it’s true that I’m the only one who can offer understanding to his pain.

N: I love you, Hibiki.

T: I love you, Kyo-kun.

N & T: Choose me.

H: Their words were like those that Jack whispered to the devil. Confusing me; tempting me. I… the one I choose is…

Track 07
N: Welcome home, Hibiki.

H: I’m back, Natsu-kun. On Halloween the one I chose was Natsu-kun. By comforting me and spoiling me he made me capable of forget all the suffering.

N: Okay, lend me your phone.

H: Yes…

N: Let’s see. Texts; e-mail addresses.

H: Natsu-kun worries about my behavior. Every day he checks on my phone thoroughly.

N: It seems you didn’t contact anyone today.

H: Yes. Only Natsu-kun.

N: I see. I’m glad. Ah! Wait, I’ll check the directory just to be sure.

[01:08] H: We went from brothers to lovers. Instead of spoiling me and be at all times with me Natsu-kun showed a strong tenacity, it’s not something I dislike, though. I knew this would happen if I accepted his love, I knew it, and yet… it felt like I couldn’t live without Natsu-kun… I was afraid.

N: Ah, by the way, where were you at the second period? I heard you went missing.

H: Ah… I went to the professors’ room to ask for something.

N: Ask? Was it really just that?

H: Yes… it was.

N: Hmmm. Even as you were smiling with such a pretty face? *shows his cellphone*

H: That’s…

N: It seems you were having lots of fun while I was away. I got you. With my popularity I have connections that would tell me. I really want to disappear this professor from the school. *laugh*

H: I’m sorry.

N: Yes, it’s okay. I’ll forgive you just this once. *giggle* C’mon Hi-kun. I’m not angry so come here. [02:58] Hibiki, do you know for how long I’ve liked you?

H: Since when?

N: Since long ago, so long ago. That’s why it doesn’t matter what you do, I can bear it. Yet you see, if you go to someone else’s side that I can’t forgive. I’m sorry for being like this.

H: Natsu-kun…

N: Hibiki, I love you.

*kiss* *Natsuru unzips Hibiki’s pants*

N: This part of Hibiki is pink and cute, a color that hasn’t been touched by anyone yet. Hibiki…

H: What is it?

N: Can I ask you a favor? I wanna do something to you that prove you won’t show your body to anyone but me. Don’t worry, I won’t do anything painful. Please, reassure. Take off your shirt. Yeah, well done. I’m going to shave you down there then. Don’t move.

*shaves*

[05:09] N: Fufu. Hibiki’s hair is thin so it’s easy. Although is scary to be left with none the sensation of being shaved is pleasurable, isn’t it? You’re so cute. Ah, spread your legs a bit. That’s right. It’s okay if only I see this part, right? Okay, I’m done. It’s become neat now. *laughs* You can no longer show to anyone.

*starts licking him*

H: No…

N: Don’t say no when it gets bigger in pleasure inside my mouth. Your scent and taste are delicious. *continues licking*

*moans*

H: I’m cum…

N: It’s fine, cum. *moans* Is Hi-kun’s taste.

H: Nat…su-kun

N: Fufu. Hibiki… from now on don’t go away from me. In exchange no matter what I’ll protect you. I’m going to spoil you more and more. Okay, Hi-kun?

Track 08
H: Finally, the day both of them confessed to me, Hibiki, no, actually I, took Tasuku’s hand. I was born from Hibiki’s wish to become stronger. Out of the feeling of wanting to protect himself and others on his own account he decided to live through me.

*coughing*

H: Tasuku? What’s wrong?

T: Kyo-kun, Kyo-kun, Kyo-kun! *sobbing*

H: I see. You had another dream in which I disappeared. It’s okay, it’s okay. There are many times like this in which Tasuku wakes up after having a nightmare. Quite often he has dreams of when we were abducted or like today, dreams in which I disappear. That must be Tasuku’s greatest fear. Even now if I turn the light off he won’t sleep. His habitof cutting himself when anxious hasn’t completely vanished. Crying he says to me: “It worries me that Kyo-kun might disappear. The mere thought of it hurts, hurts, it hurts so much. Please stay with me”. Are you calmer now?

T: Yes… I’m sorry. Kyo-kun, I love you. Can I kiss you?

[01:37] H: Okay. *kiss* Despite of that I believe he’s improved a little. There’s still nobody he can call friend but he’s able now to maintain a conversation with others. At school, from that day he joined officially the student council. Hoping to get Hibiki back Natsuru welcomed us. Still it’d be nice if Tasuku’s daily life could move on. As you’re already awake I’ll make some hot chocolate.

T: Yes… I’ll do…

H: It’s okay. You’re letting me stay at your place so I’ll do it.

T: That’s only because I asked you to. My parents abandoned me and I wanted you to be by my side. It made me happy. Thanks for always caring for me and understanding my suffering.

H: Why do I get the feeling he’s looking to hurt more?

*at the kitchen*

H: Is hard to grab the mugs when you’re this close.

T: Is because you look upset.

H: I’m not upset, don’t worry. So distance yourself a little…

*mugs break*

T: Kyo-kun! Are you okay? Ah! Your wrist is.

H: Is a small cut only, don’t worry. Tasuku! *Tasuku grabs a piece of the mug and cuts himself* What are you doing!?

T: *laughs* Is because… this way I’ll be able to feel the same as you… look.

H: Tasuku…

[03:54] T: Besides, this way if we join our cuts together our blood will blend. *laughs* As if we were one.

H: Hurts…

T: It hurts for me too, yet feeling the same pain as Kyo-kun makes me happy.

H: Tasuku likes we experience everything together: happiness, sadness, suffering, and even pain. Of course we were like this ten years ago. But, Tasuku, if what you want is for our blood to blend wouldn’t it be better this way? *licks Tasuku’s wound* See? It tastes a bit like iron, though.

T: Kyo-kun. *licks Hibiki’s wound too* It’s true, it tastes like iron, but is Kyo-kun’s taste. It’s delicious. Aah, I want to lick more!

H: C’mon, is enough already.

T: No, it isn’t. I want to lick until poisoning. It’s so delicious, I’ll lick thoroughly. You’ve blushed and your eyes are teary. You look so cute.

H: It hurts when you move your tongue along the wound… Aaah.

[06:05] T: Aaah, I love you so much my chest feels so tighten I could die. You make me love you so much you’re killing me.

H: Tasuku…

T: But even dead I won’t leave you. You are mine. Because you’ve even tasted my blood. Aaah, Kyo-kun, I’ll continue making you worry so you’ll always give me your understanding and stay by my side. From now on I’ll continue doing my best at it. I don’t care if I hurt one or both hands I’ve become very good at it. *laughs* Well, where should I hurt myself now? So you’ll stay by my side.

Track 09
H: I can’t choose any of you.

T: Why?

N: Why do you say such a thing?

H: The day I was locked I stole that man’s soul. That’s why I can’t love anyone anymore. I can’t, I think both of you are wrong but… At that time their faces showed a wicked smile.

*door closing* *chains*

H: I wonder how long has it been since then.

*chains* *steps*

H: *moans* Please! No! Let me out!

T: It’s okay, Kyo-kun. I’m also afraid of this place so you’re not alone.

N: Until you can give back that man’s soul this is the best solution. Once the soul is returned you’ll chose between the two of us again.

*chains*

H: This is the house where I was taken. I thought it ceased to exist long ago, yet because of what happened the buyers withdraw their offer. Even the cage stays the same. As expected I lost my sanity. *chains* For what they’ve told me I think I can understand their purpose. In other words, by making me go through the same as before they’re looking to rewrite my memories. So they put chains in my arms and legs and confined me to this cage. *chains* *sighs* Since then they take turns to come and give me their love. Natsu-kun says I have another personality and whenever I reach certain degree of anxiety I change to Kyo’s personality.

[02:07] N: Hibiki. I love you. Since I’m with you you’re comfortable in the cage, right? there’s nothing to fear.

H: When Natsu-kun shows I’m spoiled, comforted, we spend the time together until Kyo shows up and Tasuku comes to be comforted by him.

T: Kyo-kun, I love you. Fufu, is werid, if we’re together I’m not afraid of this place.

H: A great fear coming and going along with the feeling of safety. Their wicked words send me into a state of numbness. My insomnia increased gradually, the sensations in my body and my mind went ambiguous. My personalities slowly became one: to protect, and to be protected, repeating incessantly inside me. I am Kyo and then Kyo became I. Hahaha. They still mustn’t know. Hahaha. It may be thanks to them, though. My heart eases at becoming one. Seriously, it seems I was able to return the soul of that man. Hahahahaha, that’s why I should show them my gratefulness… maybe.

N: Hibiki

T: Kyo-kun. What happened? The neck chain…

[04:50] H: *giggles* You two didn’t know? Of course, given I was the only one locked in. Yet, you see, deep inside the cage there’s a small door. A man outside provided me of extra keys. Ah, I give you back the keys of the handcuffs.

T: I don’t want to. Kyo-kun, don’t go!

N: I won’t allow you to run away from me, Hibiki.

H: Oh no~, don’t misunderstand. I’m not going anywhere; I’m just tired of being locked in. Fufu. Okay, from now on you two shall give me plenty of love.

*moaning and kissing*

[05:54] N: More…

H: Ah!

T: Is so nice inside Kyo-kun. I’m so happy I could cry.

*moaning*

N: Hibiki, I wanna be inside Hibiki too.

H: Ok…okay. Natsu-kun, you can enter me as well. Ah! I’ll be able to feel you both at the same time. I’ll receive you.

N: Hibiki, you really are cute. I’m going in…

H: Ah! *moans* The… two of you are inside me.

T: So hot and tight. It feels so good. Kyo-kun, Kyo-kun.

*panting*

H: I’m… cumin.

[07:10] N: It’s okay, cum!

T: Le…let’s cum together.

*moaning*

H: I’m… cumin!

H: Aah, I won’t let go the chains that bind us together. The story of Jack-o’-Lantern who stole the soul has a continuation: making use of his sagacity he got his soul back. After death he received a punishment for forcing the annulment of the contract. Unable to go whether to hell or to heaven it is said that he still wanders in the form of a lantern. The same way I’ll continue wandering between light and darkness. That’s right, for all eternity. Forever and ever inside of this sweet locked room.

Track 10 – Free Talk

4 comentarios:

  1. Thank you for translating this cd. It was so good!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love this series too! No matter how they are so sickness but I love it!
    Very thanks for translation!

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. I feel you! In my case I think it's its very wickedness I love, haha.
      You're welcome!! ^^

      Borrar

Me interesa saber tu opinión, así que no te vayas sin comentar ;)