lunes, 13 de enero de 2014

KANNOU MUKASHIBANASHI 8 ~OHIMESAMA MONOGATARI~ [ENGLISH]

Hi there! Well, this is my first attemp to make a full translation. My Japanese is quite poor and my English isn't perfect but I gave my best and with the aid of Razu-san who kindly took the time to check the whole translation and give me her accurate suggestions it seems to have gone quite well ^^ (Thank you very much Razu-san!! )

Enjoy! ^o^

(Versión en Español aquí)


*********************************************************

KANNOU MUKASHIBANASHI 8 ~OHIMESAMA MONOGATARI~

CV:
Kazuhiko Inou (Host)
Morikawa Toshiyuki (Swan Lake)
Matsuda Toshiki (Snow White)
Okamoto Nobuhiko (Cinderella)


Track 1 ~Sensorial fortune telling coffe shop~ Prologue
It's been a while since last time. This is Kannou Mukashibanashi. I'm you guide, Inoue Kazuhiko. It's been some time since I trained guides. You haven't heard them yet but they've made good progress so I'll leave you in their capable hands.You'll spend the evening in their company. C'mon. There's still something to take care of. Earphones or headphones, whatever you choose, please listen to it the way you like it, whether using the one or the other. Hahaha, it's been a while since I last gave this explanation too, so we'll make it different. Then, right or left hand? Which will it be? Make your choice. Which do you think that holds the headphone and which the earphone? Choose as you feel like it. Right or left? If you picked the right one then keep on with Track 2. If you picked the left one then move on to Track 3.

Track 2 - You choose the right hand.
You picked the right, then close your eyes. Take a deep breath. Mmm, there's little time(?) Here is when it gets harder. Breathe. Deeply. When you finish you'll become one.

Track 3 - You choose the left hand
You picked the left, close you eyes. Let's display this. You look like trying to hide your confussion. Ah! If it keeps on like this the interest will be lost. I apologize. Once again. Just a little, cover your sensitive ears. How is it? Then everything's ready. Let me guide you to Kannou Mukashibanashi. Let the curtains of the night fall.  A slightly adult classic story will be spoken next to your ear. This time it will be princesses tales. This way, the world of sensual perceptions will begin.

*the door is opened*

Welcome. Welcome to the sensorial fortune-telling coffee shop. Please, come in. In the fortune-telling coffee shop, I recommend you to pick the story according to your heart's mood. [02:09]Please sit down in this sofa. First of all, I will tell your fortune by reading your ear. First, listen to the reading. In this world, I'm the only one who can do this kind of reading. I can tell what you're looking for right now by the shape of the ear, form the soft part to the hard. Well then, show me your ear. Lift up your hair. There's no need to blush. Like this, the left ear as well. Here too. Eee, what an honest ear. Flirty, little by little the beatifully innocent ears are getting brighter. Sensitive, delicate, you've got a trully precious heart.

I think the ears are the laughter of the heart(?). That's it, the delicate heart this lady has, as well as the stormy seas destined to sail and survive. To such degree is what you desire. To begin with, the little story that follows takes place in a very cold country on the enchanted lake. In the playful water of the neighbour is where the swans have fun and dance. With that rhythm, your sad eyes will behold that sky too. Well, let's go on a trip while feeling it.

Track 4 - Swan lake
[R - Rothbart; S - Siegfried]

Once upon a time in a far away country there was a beautiful lake. The young misses that lived nearby swam and played in the cold water of that limpid lake. Among the young misses the beauty of Odette shined brightly. She had a silky hear, extending her slim arms to swim the atmosphere of the water turned radiant. Inside the water was a dark shadow. The evil Rothbart.

R: Odette. Odette. Haaaa, turn around so I can see you well.

But the words of the villain didn't reach the pure heart of Odette.

R: Odette. Not even because I think of you beyond the realm of reason, these thoughts are still not enough. Why don't you turn around!? Why!? WHY~!?

Finally Rothbart in order to make of Odette his belonging he cast a dreadful spell on her. [01:57] Therefore, Odette turned into a swan.

*fluttering of wings*

R: You're mine. Only mine. Nevertheles, only by night you'll go back to your human form. That beautiful body is meant for the enjoyment of my eyes. My Odette.

By night when she got back to her human form, her face was reflected on the water surface. Tears of longing were spilt for the past days of joy. On one night, Odette stood up on the lake surroundings. Among the pale moonlight the shadow of a person appeared. Odette surprised ran away.

Then...

[03:10] S: Wait. I'm Siegfried. The Prince of that Castle.

As he said so, he pointed a Castle that stood upon in the surroundings of the lake.

S: What's your name? Odette! You're a beauty. It seems you've stolen my heart. How can you be so evanescent and sorrowful!

Odette told him about the spell Rothbart cast upon her to turn her into a swan. As well as how she only turned human again by night.

S: Oh my! What should we do, Odette! Can this spell be neutralized? How? Show me, please. What should I do to save you from this sorrow?

*splash*

R: If Odette, whom never known love, exchanged a vow of love in a warm kiss with the first man she came to love, then the spell would be undone. That is. I'll show you, Odette. I'll erase your faith in human love. What do you think? You'll swear love to this sourcerer. Don't you want me to show you how you will swear your absolute love to me? Ahahaha. Is that okay with you Siegfried? Don't get any closer to Odette. I'll make you regret it.

[05:31] The Prince took the quivering hand of Odette and told her.

S: Come to my Castle tomorrow night. I'll introduce you to the entire ball. Besides, I intent to make a love vow with you. An eternal one. Princess, would you honour me by accepting my love?

If she accepted the Prince's love, what would Rothbart do? Odette's heart was torn.

On the following night, at Prince Siegfried's Castle a magnifiscent ball was being held.

S: Odette, tonight you are the most beautiful of them all.

She looked into the peaceful eyes of the Prince. Odette's cheeks were dyed with a crimson blush.

[06:42] S: It is the first time you wear such expression. It fits you well to smile. Won't you give me a closer look of your smile? Ah, this is too much. Before you fully captivate me I shall take those lovely lips as flowerbuds.

R: Odette, what are you doing? Intending to kiss that man? Such a thing I won't forgive.

S: Ah. Watch out! Princess!

*crash*

R: Ahahaha hahaha.

[07:55] S: Ugh. Where am I?

R: You've finally woken up.

Among the darkness he discerned he was at Rothbart manor. The Prince took a look to his surroundings.

R: You can't escape. We're at the bottom of the lake. If you got lost you could never come out.

S: Ugh.

R: Didn't you hear? I've told you already, you can never leave here. Ahahaha, Prince, I like that side of you. That utter and stupid recklessness is unforgivable. Ahahahaha, that's why you ignored my advise and went to exchange your love with Odette. Now you'll die in this chains. How is it? Does it hurt? If it hurts just groan. Your moaning is graceful.

[09:28] Rothbart stood silent as an omminous light shined out of a crystal ball before the Prince's eyes. Inside the crystal ball a sleeping Odette was reflected.

R: It's alright for you to look into that crystal ball. I'll lend it to you only for the sake of bewitnessing how Odette and I seal our love. Ufufufu hahahaha.

A while later Odette woke up at the Castle upon the bed.

R: Princess, you're okay. I'm glad. The chandelier fell during the ball and we ended up unconscious.

Rothbart took the place of the Prince's with the aid of magic and got close to Odette.

R: That time I embraced you to protect you from the falling chandelier.

Rothbart looked real enough and the fooled Odette didn't have a reason to distrust him. Impersonating the Prince, Rothbart showed Odette a big wound on his arms.

S: Ah! There's no need to worry, Princess. I was able to protect you and this wound is a proof of love. Aah, Princes, I love you. Look only at me. Say it, say you love me. [11:39] Part those lovely lips to give me your love. Open your lips more. More. More. Open your lips as if you were to receive my love through them. That way is nice, Princess.

Odette finally gave her heart in a vow of love.

S: Aaaaa, I've waited for this moment. The time of seeing myself reflected in these eyes. The time when this lips would whisper their love. I've always waited. Always. You're all mine, Odette. You're mine. Muhuhuhu. Hahaha. I won't hand you over to anyone. You'll be forever mine.

Rothbart showed his true self. When Odette found out she'd exchanged a vow of love with the evil wizard she tried to run away.

[13:32] R: It's useless, Odette. You're the girl who has given me her body and heart. The Prince is at my mercy with no hopes inside the maze. Because he witnessed from the beggining our love reunion. Ahahahaha.

S: What the! Could I only get rid of this chains.

The Prince fought desperately against the chains over his body. *struggles and escapes* He gathered all of his strength, broke the chains and flew away the laberynth.

S: Don't worry, I won't get lost. Because, Odette, your love will lead me to you.

Then finally the Prince was out of the maze of which Rothbart told him he would never go out once inside.

S: Odette, I without fail will prove my love to you. [15:11] Rothbart! 

R: Siegfried, Silly human, you showed off escaping from my maze, nevertheless you can't help Odette.

Rothbart turned into an ugly and gigantic squid and attacked the Prince.

R: Ahahaha.

S: Damn you, horrible wizard.

The slimy feet of the giant squid wind around the Prince's body. Finally with his tentacles strangled his body.

R: Let it be painful. Intruders shall die~.

The Prince stabbed the squid's left eye with a dagger he carried.

R: Look at yourself.

Thus he gave the final blow in the space between the eyebrows.

R: Arghhhh.

Rothbart turned into his original form and dissapeared in the bottom of the lake.

*creaking*

S: Odette, there's nothing to be afraid anymore. The dreadful sourcerer is gone.

Still Odette could not forgive herself the fact of having exchanged vows of love with the evil wizard. Her countenance was sad and the moment she turned her face tears left her eyes.

S: It was all his doing. My love for you has not changed in the least. Besides, a kiss given without love means nothing. Odette, let's seal our true love. Lift up your face, please. Then, let's kiss for real. The us will beging from now on. The birth of our love, from this kiss on.

Thus, at the knowing of true love and the exchange of a kiss with the loved one, Odette's spell was broken. And they lived happily everafter.

The end.

*closes book*

[18:39] It was a bit scary, wasn't it? You are sweating. Well, drink this, please. It's apple syrup. The apple makes the entrance for the next cold story. Like Adam and Eve from the Bible that ate from the forbidden fruit. In Greek mythology there are also stories concerning the most beautiful goddess and an apple. The apple is a fruit of inspiration, don't you think? There's a Princess who almost losses her life because of the bite of one inspiring apple. The next story is hers.

Track 5 - Snow White
[Q - Queen; MM - Magic Mirror; S - Servant; SN - Snow White; D - Dwarf; P - Prince]

Once upon a time there was a gorgeous Princess. Her skin was as white as the snow. She's named Snow White. She was raised with love. However, that cute Princess soon lost her mother. Not long after, the King welcomed a new Queen. She's a strong women with big pride. The Queen had a magic mirror and in front of it she called:

Q: Mirror o mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?

Then the magic mirror always answered:

MM: You are, Your Majesty. You're the fairest above them all.

Having heard this, the Queen went to bed satisfied.

Time passed by and Snow White became a beautiful woman. On one day the Queen consulted her magic mirror as usual. But the magic mirror told her:

MM: The fairest of them all is Princess Snow White.

Q: Unforgivable. I shall be the fairest.

The Queen called one of the servants:

[01:59] Q: Take the Princess Snow White to the woods and kill her.
Then dye a handkerchief with the fresh heart of Snow White. Bring that to me as a proof of her death.

This servant had seen for the well being of Snow White since the day she was born. Therefore nobody would expect he could kill her or wish her any harm. Yet, he couldn't disobey the Queen's order. At last, the servant took Snow White to the woods.

S: Were you suprised by my sudden request to take a ride?

Snow White tilt her head. When she smiled to the servant his heart skipped a beat.

He had to kill Snow White with his own hands. He had no choice.

The unknowing Princess looked at the servant and said gently that it would be fine if they took a rest for a while.

S: Princess, where are you going? That's a cave.

It's a cave where Snow White and the servant used to shelter from the rain when she was a kid.

S: It's kind of cold, isn't it? Should we lit a fire? Okay, Princess, this way. Do you remember? That day, the sky clouded all of a sudden and thunders started to strike and then the rain fell. I took my Princess in my arms all the way here. My Princess was so scared that wouldn't part from my chest. I recall it clearly.

[04:31] He promised in his heart that at the very least, he would take her life painlessly.

S: Are you cold, Princess? You are freezing. Ah, did you know, Princess? If you warm up the nape of your neck, the body will get warm too.

Having said this, the servant placed his hand on Snow White's pale nape.

S: Then, I shall heat up your nape. Aah, the soft neck of the Princess. Under my finger one of your veins is pulsing. Pulsing and pulsing in this finger.

[06:00] As if it was a small creature, Snow White's life, her beating heart, was on the servant's hands.

[06:18] S: Princess, in this warmest part of your neck, I will pierce it with my knife. AAH! *he drops the knife*

The servant took his trembling hand away from Snow White's throat.

S: Quick, run far away from here, please! And don't come back to the Castle where the Queen is, never again.

Snow White ran away from there. The servant took the life of a bird and with its blood dyed the handkerchief red to later go back to the Castle. The Queen saw the handkerchief dyed with blood. She was happy to learn about Snow White's death.

The Princess walked into the woods all alone.

[07:28] Soon after, at sunset over the east road Snow White found a small house.

*toc toc*

Standing before the door she received no answer from inside, so she entered the residence and found that strangely, everything: the furniture, the chimney; were small. Over the table were a row of tidily arranged delicious little dishes. After the starving Snow White ate those all, she ended up falling asleep over the little bed.

[08:19] D: Hey, hey, wake up. Who are you?

Snow White talked to the dwarf. Once she apologized for trespassing into the house she told him her story.

D: Poor thing. Hey, here we live 7 brothers, but they're on a trip and I'm looking after the house myself. If it's fine with you you can stay here for a while.

Thus the peaceful life together of the dwarf and Snow White began.

[09:06] On one day, after a long time the Queen questioned her magic mirror. And it answered:

MM: The fairest of them all is Princess Snow White, whom is living with the dwarf on the woods.

Having learned that Snow Wihte was still alive the Queen was furious. She drank a magic potion to change her looks and headed to the woods. On that moment Snow White was by herself. Then...

*toc toc*

Q: Excuse me, I'm a traveller. Is someone there?

*the door opens*

Snow White peered ouside with the door ajar and saw a beautiful young man standing there. The young man's foot was bleeding. Snow White hurried to open the door and let him in to give him medical treatment.

Q: Thank you very much. You've really helped me. I want to give you something as my token of gratitude.

[10:28] The young man took out from his bag a red apple.

Q: Is embarrasing that I carry nothing else with me but please take it.

The young man stared intently to Snow White's eyes. Snow White found herself unable to move as she looked into the deep green eyes of the young man.

[11:04] Q: Sweet and sour, this is an absolutely delicious apple. C'mon, bite it, if you bite it you won't be able to stop eating it. Just like this. *bites* Mmmm, delicious. Good, now open your mouth, I'll feed you the apple. C'mon, open your mouth bigger. Bite this tasty apple. Bite it already. *bites*

*falls to the ground*

At last Snow White ate the poisonous apple.

Q: Now that Snow White's dead, I shall be the fairest of them all. Hahaha. *evil laughter*

[12:39] After a while the dwarf that came back from work found Snow White laying cold on the floor. The dwarf blew on Snow White's face but she still wouldn't breath. Then he built her a glass coffin. Inside of the coffin the Princess laid down quietly.

*horses galloping*

[13:22] It took a while but one day in which the Prince of this Kingdom got lost in the woods, he found Snow White in the glass coffin where she slept.

P: What on earth is this!? Ah! Such a beauty.

The Prince wanted to admire Snow White's beauty better so he got closer to the coffin. There was written that Snow White, whom rested there, had lost her life by the tricks of the Queen.

P: What a shame! That this beautiful person had such an early death.

The Prince took Snow White out of the coffin and held her in his arm.

*hugs*

[14:28] P: How strange. Your eyes, your mouth, don't look as if you were dead. But otherwise why would this lies be written. Aah, this heart it's no longer beating, right? Besides, this eyes, this mouth, will not open anymore, am I wrong? Being that the case, Princess Snow White, at least my kiss shall provide you with eternal rest. *kiss*

[15:34] The moment the Prince kissed Snow White a piece of the apple came out of her mouth.

Therefore Snow White revived. The Princess was confused,

SN: Where am I?

she asked. The Prince answered her question with a gentle smile.

P: There's no need to worry anymore. Princess Snow White, from now on I will protect you. Please, come to my Castle. I want to marry you.

[16:24] Snow White told the dwarf about the Prince's confession and said goodbye to him, leaving with the good Prince to the Castle.

P: Well, let's go to the Castle. Hold tightly to me. *gallop*

Thus Snow White lived happy with the Prince. 
Oh yeah, it seems to be that when the evil Queen heard about the Prince she somehow aged.

The end.

*closes the book*

[17:12] Before it melts eat this. Don't worry, it's not poisoned. Now, the next story I recommend to you is probably the world you really wish for. There must be such desire in everyone's heart, especially the girls.

Track 6 - Cinderella
[S - Stepmother; F - Fairy; P - Prince; C - Cinderella]

Once upon a time in a far away land there was a kind-hearted girl. As she soon lost her mother, she lived alone with her father. Nevertheless, her father got married again, so the young girl acquired a new mother and two older sisters. But this new mother and sisters had a mean ugly heart. Before long the young girl's father died and her step-mother and sisters put her at their service to be in charge of the housework. [00:55] The girl whom was already a teenager wasn't allowed to bath, therefore the young girl always had cinders spread on her head.

S: ¡Aaah! What a dirty head you have. From now on you'll be called Cinderella.

[01:16] Cinderella was conscious it was because of the cinders she wore. Even when she was called that by everyone her beauty wouldn't fade away as she grew up. Her step-mother and sisters were a different case, though.

On a certain day, an invitation from the King's Castle arrived to Cinderella's house. As the Prince was in search of a wife, all the female residents of the country were invited to a ball. 

[01:58] S: Cinderella, you will house-sit. You must not go looking like this.

Once this was said, her step-mother and sisters headed to the ball. Were his father alive, Cinderella would have been able to go to the ball as well. Cinderella got sad and let her tears fall. Soon she listened to a voice that came from somewhere.

F: Don't cry, Cinderella. Tears don’t suit you well.

Surprised she questioned who might be but there was no one to be seen. Cinderella was considering it strange when a little man of a Fairy appeared before her.

F: Cinderella, you always give your all in working and weaving, don't you? As a reward I'll make you go to the ball. First, let's go see the pumpkins in the field.

Once this was said the Fairy picked one well-shaped pumpkin with a firm appearance. Then, magic came out from his magic stick.

*magic*

[03:21] Then, the pumpkin grew bigger and changed its shape. The pumpkin grew larger and turned into a splendid gold chaise. The surprised Cinderella heard the Fairy in the distance.

F: We're not over yet, is too soon to be surprised.

As he said this, the mice of the house began peeping.

F: You too will help.

As the Fairy approached the mice went out and to the touch of his magic stick "chon" their tail fell apart.

*magic*

[04:08] After this, the mice turned quickly into beautiful horses. There was still one plump, chubby grey mouse asleep.

*magic*

With his magic stick the Fairy reached the mouse and suddenly he was burdened with splendid millet.

F: Next is the lizard.

The Fairy took out its tail with the aid of his magic stick. Then, the lizard turned into a companion.

[04:50] F: Well then, now your dress is essential. With these patching clothes you won't get in. I myself will do something that'll suit you. Which dress color you wanna wear? Which hair style would be best? It won't be difficult. It'll be okay because I'll show you. For example, look, this unsightly split in this beautiful blonde hair. How should we style it? You want it coiled? Or do you want it to look as if roses were falling down from it? Let it fall then? Your new look will make you bloom. Shall I show you?

[05:56] Cinderella told the Fairy how she pictured herself. To make it happen the Fairy wrapped Cinderella up with his magic stick.

*magic*

Then, the shabby clothes went away and in its place a beautiful snow-white dress appeared. The unkempt blonde hair went up gracefully. Near her ears red roses in full bloom appeared.

F: Finally, Cinderella, would you lend me your foot?

*magic*

The Fairy fit her a moon-like shining glass shoe.

F: Then, have fun! But will it be okay? Listen, my magic won't last after 12 o'clock. Make sure to remember that.

*neighing* *gallop*

[07:01] Thus, Cinderella went to the ball on the chaise.

By the time Cinderella arrived, the ball had already begun. However, at her arrival all of the guests forgot about dancing. Then, the Prince was also taken by Cinderella's beauty and approached to her.

P: Would you dance with me?

Thanks to the glass shoes the Fairy had given to her Cinderella danced skillfully. Her dance as that of a butterfly dazed the Prince greatly.

[08:05] P: You are not only beautiful but also a skillful dancer. Beautiful person, was your intention to daze me? If it was, I am already dazed by you. As it is, I want to take you with me. May I?

Hand in hand and with mutual enthusiasm they left. For the first time, not only Cinderella's body but her heart as well would finally feel joy.

P: I had always searched for a girl like you. And this night I've finally found her. *rustle* As it is, I don't want to give you back. Let's go to my room together.

[09:16] Cinderella gave her heart completely to the fine Prince. At that time...

*bells*

The clock chimes marked 12.

*bells*

C: It's bad. Good bye, Prince.

Cinderella released the Prince's hand quickly and left the hall.

*steps*

Yet, in the confusion of her run away one of her glass shoes was dropped on the stairs.

*clank*

C: Ah!

However, there was no time to retrieve the shoe. Cinderella got in the chaise that waited for her and rapidly went back home.

*neighing* *gallop*

The Prince picked the dropped shoe up and spoke to the King.

[10:15] P: Search for the person that wore this shoe. I'll marry that young miss.

After that, the search for the one who wore the glass shoe began. Even when the small glass shoe that was put on the young misses that went to the Castle turned out to be the only one of the pair, the King's Castle messenger had already arrived to Cinderella's house. Her two older step-sisters put on the glass shoe but their feet were too big. Therefore to keep trying was said useless. When the King's Castle messenger had given up and planned to go back Cinderella said:

C: Please, allow me to put it on too.

[11:00] When her step-mother and sisters heard that, they laughed at the shame she wanted to go through. Even so, Cinderella wore the glass shoe. Everybody was so surprised that they fell out of words.

*bells*

It was because it was made to fit Cinderella's foot. Immediately the Fairy from that time appeared.

F: Hehehe, it's my turn, right?

*magic*

At the waving of the Fairy's magic stick Cinderella changed into the beautiful look she had when she went to the ball. Then, Cinderella along with the Castle's messenger went soon to meet the Prince. The Prince waited for Cinderella at the Castle.

P: Finally we meet.

[12:02] Once this was said, the Prince held Cinderella's body gently and sweetly in his arms.

P: You are a sinful person. Aaa. What a lovely person. I won't let you go anymore. Well then, let's continue where we left on the night of the ball.

The Prince reached out his hand to Cinderella and Cinderella laid her hand slowly on his.

*music*

Thus, they began to dance. As they exchanged looks it soon appeared before their eyes as if vivid petals were falling.

P: This time come to my room, please. Let's ascertain our love.

[13:09] Because Cinderella looked ashamed and bewildered the Prince continued:

P: Until you nod, I won't stop dancing. Would you be okay with that?

For a while they danced, as mesmerized. Then, Cinderella's glass shoe fell off. *clank* The Prince softly kissed Cinderella's white foot. Slowly, slowly the foot slid through the glass.

P: Does it hurt?

Thus, the Prince lifted Cinderella up in his arms.

P: Cinderella, I love you, please, become my Queen.

[14:10] After that, he took her to his room. Together they spent happy hours. On that night Cinderella's body and heart changed from that of a young girl to that of a woman. Then they got married and lived happily ever after.

The end.

[14:46] N: *card shuffling* Well, pick one of these tarot cards, please. Mmm, is this one okay? This card will tell your destiny. Then, *flips the card* it is the card of longing. It means that a yearning, an inner wish will come true. For instance in this story.

Track 07 - Thumbelina
[W - Witch; T - Toad; SB - Scarab Beetle; OM - Old lady mouse; M - Mole; S - Swallow; P - Prince]

Once upon a time there was a woman who yearned with all her heart to have a cute baby. That woman went to see an old witch.

W: Since you want a baby, then sow this seed and look after it with great care, if you do so your wish will be granted.

The woman made as she was told and sow the flower seed. Thus, all of the sudden a small and cute flower bud emerged. Soon enough, puc puc, one by one the petals went down. Then in the remains of the withered flower a tiny and extremely cute girl was sitted. Because the girl was just as big as a thumb, she was called Thumbelina. She brought up Thumbelina with very good care.

[01:36] One night, Thumbelina was sleeping on her bed made of rose petals and nuts when an ugly toad looked at her lovely face from outside the window. *croc croc* The toad had listened that he must go to see a cute young miss who resided there.

T: *croc croc* She trully is a cu~te young miss.

The toad approached Thumbelina softly using a crack on the window.

T: Her sleeping face is so pretty~. This small shape of nose soft and fluffy earlobe. Her scent is as sweet as a flower. Fuuuu, I can't resist.

[03:02] The toad put gentle kisses under Thumbelina's ear.

T: *kiss* That way this curled lips are like flower petals. Sweet, sweet petals. Good. Just like Mom said, let this girl be my bride.

The toad took Thumbelina with him to the pond and carried her on a water lily so she won't escape.

When she woke up, Thumbelina was surprised to know where she was.

T: Good morning, Princess. This is my home. You will soon get used to the toad's lifestyle. I'll teach you. Let's get along.

The toad and his mother seemed very busy arranging the wedding. Thumbelina started whimpering. Then at the sound of her sad voice the fish gathered. In order to help cute Thumbelina the fishes began to gnaw the water lily. Not long after a leaf was plucked, so the tide sailed her away.

T: Aa, wait! Thumbelina. Wa~it.

Once free, that lovely smile of hers returned to her face. On that moment before her eyes a strong scarab beetle showed up.

[05:31] SB: I heard your were abducted. You're so clumsy that I can't abandon you. Come, I will protect you.

The scarab beetle took the confused Thumbellina in his arms and flied away with her. *buzzing*

SB: Come, let's fly. If you're scared then close your eyes. Silly you, that's why don't be so stiff. C'mon, relax. Leave your body and heart to my care as well. Does it feel nice? My engine is at full throttle here. Can you feel it? My vibration. My warmth, you get it too, right?

The scarab beetle brought Thumbelina to his house and ther lived together a little while. Nevertheless, the other scarab beetle disliked her. Thumbelina all sad left the scarab beetle's home and walked aimlessly for many days through the large woods. And so the winter came after the fall. Thumbelina shivering in cold collected dried up leaves to protect her body from the cold. Still freezing she continued walking and yonder she got a glimpse of a small enlighted house.

*knock knock*

[07:30] OM: Who's there? *the door is opened* Mm! Oh my~ poor little thing. Come in, come in. Warm up a little. *closes the door*

The old lady mouse took the freezing cold Thumbellina in the warmth of her home.

OM: C'mon, wrap yourself with this blanket, please. Oh! I know. I'm going to make some of my especial soup! Your body will heat up soon.

Thumbelina spent a nice winter at the old lady mouse's house. One day...

OM: Thumbelina, tonight a especial guest is coming, we'll make everything ready.

The old lady mouse wanted Thumbelina to marry her neighbour the mole.

OM: Mister Mole is a gentlemen. He has plenty of money. You wouldn't have any problems to sustain yourself if you marry him. *knock knock* A, comi~ng. *opens the door*

M: Good night. *closes the door*

The mole's fur looked reddish as he entered the lit up house.

[08:58] OM: Oh my, you look so good today Mister Mole.

M: I'm just as usual.

OM: Well, well, come in.

As the old lady mouse led Mister Mole inside the house she turned the lights off.

OM: Mister Mole cannot stay in lit up places. But maybe this situation will turn into something good. Then, I leave the young people to enjoy. I'll be out for a while. Mister Mole make yourself at home. *opens and closes door*

M: Nice to meet you, Thumbelina. You're trembling, right? There's nothing to fear, though. Well, come here. Uju, is this your first time with a mole? On my way here I was subject of many ugly stares(?). But it's okay now. I'm different to those people. I won't forcibly attack you. 'Cause I'm a mole, you see. First of all, I'm especial, you don't need to panic, I've been waiting for you to come to me, just like waiting for a reward, it's unbearable as if you're teasing me. This tunnel connects your heart and mine and it will be a "hotline".

After that, the mole left his house everyday to see her, he had not the least intention to lose Thumbelina(?). On one day, near the tunnel a sound was heard. *chirp* She went to look at it and outside a swallow was lying there. It seemed as if the swallow was trying to say something.

[11:39] S: Ough... I was heading to the south with my dad, and my mom, and everyone. We got trap in the storm. Only I got delayed... I've tried so hard to chase them but I fail. I couldn't go with them together.

Thumbelina said to the daying swallow that he didn't need to talk anymore.

S: Who are you? Thumbelina? You're going to help me? Thank you. Someday we'll go to the land of the south together. We'll go together.

Thanks to Thumbelina's caretaking the swallow got well. And finally the time to fly to the land of the south came. As he flew the skies the swallow saw how sad Thumbelina's heart was. On the next day her wedding with the mole was to take place. If she married the mole the sun wouldn't shine like this anymore for her, she would never leave the house. Since Mister Mole hated the sun.

Then, the morning of the ceremony...

[13:41] S: ¡Ehehehe! Hey Thumbelina, come with me to the land of the south! The land of the south it's a really nice place! C'mon, let's go!

Thumbelina climbed up the swallow's back

S: Yahoo! Let's go! *flutter of wings* You know, I wanted to fly with you this way. I like you, Thumbelina!

The land of the south lhas lots of flowers as far as her eyes could see. The swallow took her to a huge beautiful flower. There on top a handsome Prince of her size was sitted. Over his head he wore a nobility crown and at his back there were women with wings on her back just like fairies.

P: Pretty person. Welcome to the land of flowers.

Thumbelina was taken in the land of the south where everyone was gentle. Thereupon Thumbelina fell inlove with the gentle Prince of those lands. Thumbelina's heart was filled with joy and she grew wings on her back.

P: Aah, you're suitable to be the Queen of flowers. Please be my Queen.

When the Prince put a golden crown over Thumbelina's head the flowers started jumping *bell toll* The news of Thumbelina and the Prince's wedding was spread to all the inhabitants of those lands. Of course it also reached that young swallow. *fluttering of wings*

S: Congratulations Thumbelina. E~ be happy! *fluttering of wings*

Saying this the swallow took on flight again. The swallow told the story of Thumbelina once more. That way, the young swallow sang the story of his beloved Thumbelina wherever he went and was known for the years to come.

The end.

*closes book*

Track 8 - ~Sensorial fortune telling coffee shop~ Epilogue
Well, as it's dark already take care on your way home. From now on, whatever things might happen in your life, as long as you believe in yourself, the future will open up and you can be happy. Don't forget about it. *leaves coffee shop*

How was it? A classic stories with a slightly mature touch spoken close to your ear. I hope you enjoyed the experience of the world of Mukashibanashi. Well, I'll be waiting until at some place, some time we meet again.

The result of the fortune telling? You're supposed to know about it already. Yes, it's the thing you want the most for the moment. A greedy young miss. Follow the voice of your heart. *kiss*


TRANSLATIONS INDEX

2 comentarios:

  1. Finally got the time to listen to this CD!!! Suzumiya saaaaan, I made several notes on your translation and I hope that it will help to fill in the gap but then I need your email^^ do you mind? Please just take my notes as suggestion and I don't mean any offend to your hard work. It's a CD with a nice story=) I love how Noburin acted like a swallow, he's so cute. Keep up the good work, Suzumiya-san!!

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Razu-san!! I'm sorry for the late response! Thank you very much for taking your time to check my translation and make notes on it!! ^o^ My email is felinacosmica@hotmail.com
      And quite on the contrary!! I'm glad I can correct and fill the gaps because although I got the gist of it all I know I must have made several mistakes, so once again thank you very much!! I appreciate your suggestion a lot!!
      Yeah, Noburin made such a cute swallow!! >w<

      Thanks, Razu-san, you are always so kind!! =) ❤

      Borrar

Me interesa saber tu opinión, así que no te vayas sin comentar ;)