miércoles, 14 de diciembre de 2016

KATSUBOU METHOD Vol. 2 ~The younger twin~ [ENGLISH]


I love vampires and Katsubou Method caught my ear. I loved Nobu's voice and his character is so my type that I couldn't help myself. I'm not fluent in Japanese so there's might be some mistakes. If someone has a correction or improvement please feel free to tell me so I can fix it. Enjoy!

VERSIÓN EN ESPAÑOL AQUÍ


*****************************************

Katsubou Method Vol. 2 
~The younger twin~

[CV: Okamoto Nobuhiko - Natsuki]


Track 01 – The nightmare’s continuation 
*door cracks*

Good morning. It's morning already. Wake up. Hmm, fufu. You're soundly asleep. So cute. *he lies beside you* Fufu. Today you're a sleepyhead the same as Haru. We never thought it'd come the day of waking you up daily. You barely show this defenseless side of you. Fufu. One could say is refreshing.

*smooches*

[01:40] Your soft cheeks are so pretty. It seems last night you got more tired than we thought. By the way, that was our mistake. We even let someone else to lay his fingers on you in order to achieve our goal. That someone isn't human so his looks must have frightened you, right? I'm sorry. We didn't mean to make you go through something scary.

[02:34] Oh. You're awake? Take your time. Are you alright? You shouldn't move so suddenly. Come, softly. Lay down on your side. That's right, I'm Nacchan. I'm glad you still remember me. You just woke up and I'm by your side. Stay down a bit longer. Hm? What's wrong? You want me to hold your hand? Or maybe you want a good morning kiss? calling my name with that sweet voice of yours. Ow, I've been turned down.

[03:55] A nightmare? Mmmm, about a man you met at an unknown mansion? Fufu. That’s not scary, sounds more like a good dream. However, why did you think it was a nightmare? Ah! Why are you crying? In spite of being a bad dream it was very sad? I don’t understand. What did you see? What did you hear? Maybe something you witnessed from afar worried you.

[04:55] Since your sad, should I comfort you? It feels good. I really like stroking your hair like I’m doing now. It’s warm and soft, and gives off a really comforting scent. When we were kids Haru and I would always fight to sit by your side and put you in a predicament. Haa, that might still be the case. Oh, are you still half asleep? Fufu. You’ve always taken care of us like an older sister yet sometimes you’re like a child.

[06:18] Today you’re cuter than ever, not quite awake yet, spacing out. *smooch* So cute. You’re really adorable today. Hey, don’t turn away. I’ve waited forever for the promised day to come to lock you up in this place. Starting today we’ll be together forever. *he bites you and drinks your blood*

[07:30] Ahaha. Fufu. You’re wide awake now? It’d have been nice if you stayed half asleep for another while. Well, anyone would be surprised when bitten. I’m sorry. I couldn’t resist- *you hit him* Well, there was a chance you’d get angry. I wanted to enjoy a little more of the usual you. It’s a shame. Fufu. Don’t make such a scary face. The monster will explain as it’s due, so you listen carefully.



Track 02 – It’s no dream
Mmmmmm… I’m troubled. I don’t know how to explain. You know, right? Explanations are Haru’s forte. Mmmm… how much do you remember? Maybe you misunderstood from the start. Let’s see, the nightmare you had, how much of it do you believe it was a dream? Fufufu. Is your face a sign that you remember well? Mm, no, I’m mistaken. It’s an expression that shows you believed it was nothing but a dream.

*you take off the coat covering you*

[01:09] Aaah, I gave you my jacket to make sure you wouldn’t be cold. Should I put it on you again? Ah, I see. Ah! I got it. Let’s do this. Since I’m no good at explanations, you make the questions. I’ll answer you sincerely; however, I might lose to the urge of tasting you. Ooh, haha. Today your face is scary. Besides, it worries me the fact you’re not showing a single symptom. Ah, I know, since just making questions it’s boring…

[02:19] Hold on, don’t struggle. Fufufu. You have no strength, right? Even in your present state you feel pain when trying to move muscles that remained still. I don’t want you crying in pain so stay quiet. *sniffs* Your scent has undoubtedly changed a bit. *sniffs* *kiss* Your scent was as sweet as candy, now it’s subtle like a flower. Besides, your body is cold to the touch.

[03:42] Hm? Pay no mind. Well then, start asking. Where are we? Do you care about it? Mmm, it’s not like I can’t answer… Hm? I’m sorry. I do remember I promised to answer for sure. As to where we are is quite simple. This is a different world. Aaaah, I’m not playing. Remember well. Yesterday, did you run away from this mansion?

[04:46] Despite how much you ran and ran any door you flung open didn’t seem to lead you to a way out, right? Without the owner’s permission this mansion won’t connect to the outside world. Huh? Fufu. You don’t believe me? Perfect. Let’s go on an inspection together later. Come. Your next question. Ah, I see. We haven’t told you why you were brought here. Why? Mmm, why? Uh? Why? What do I do? What should I say? I can’t tell you why you were brought here.

[06:02] It was decided since long ago that we’d wait for this moment to come. Aah, let’s do this; Haru will come soon, when he comes ask him. For what is worth, he’s my older brother so whatever I cannot answer satisfactorily he sure will. Huh? Ahaha. Don’t make such a sad face. We’re not trying to tease you. The thing is that Haru and I have always wanted to be with you. Even if you don’t want to we’re not letting you go. That’s not it! Haru and I…! Ahaha. I’m sorry. It’s okay if you don’t understand. Haru and I decided that your will was unnecessary.

[07:21] Why would you make that face? Hm? What is it that we want to do with you? Mmm… it’s supposed to be an easy to comprehend situation. You remember these chains, right? Be a good girl and don’t struggle. Don’t be so afraid. You’re trying to escape even when I unchained you because I thought it was hard for you to sleep with them on. But since you’re awake now, give me your leg. Eh? You don’t want to? Hmmm, are you sure? Really sure? *sighs* It never crossed my mind you was so selfish.

[08:31] Do you recall the one that calls himself our father? Yes, he. The man you saw in your dream last night. We gave him these chains; we thought they’d suit you. Haru and I picked them. That’s why I’m asking you to allow me to put them on you again. Aaah, your skin is so fair and soft that I feel like caressing it forever. Aaah, *kiss* fufufu. Done. You look great with them. Besides, seeing you wearing something we chose for you makes me happy.

[10:04] Don’t do that. If you pull yourself strongly you’ll leave a mark. Right. Your skin is already red with the scar of my bite. It might be the same for you but to me those marks are completely different. Me dyeing your skin has a meaning. A scent as sweet as nectar spreads into the air when I leave my marks scattered over your ever so white skin as if flowers. Aaaaaaaaaaah, I’m troubled. What should I do? I have to wait for Haru. Yet again I can’t resist myself. Aaah, you scared me!

[11:26] He? Fufufu. You’re so confused that even your questions are weird. Why do you care about us instead of caring about you given the situation? Oh, I see. It seems you overheard what that person said; that we aren’t human. Mmmm… then, how about we talk of the old days? The three of us were always together like real siblings since kinder garden until high school. Yet, you see, we knew from long ago that we weren’t human but something else. There was nothing strange about us? Do you really think so? Remember well.

[12:48] We did everything normal people do: we woke up in the morning, we ate, we went to school, we studied, we joined club activities, once in while we skipped class. Those were things that are done anyways therefore we did it. Then, why did you believe we were regular humans? You really thought so from the bottom of your heart? Fufu. It’s too late to get frightened. *he licks you*

[13:47] Hey, after all, can I take a bite? I can’t? By all means? Are you really sure? I can’t resist anymore, I don’t want to. I beg you, even just a little; let me feed from you.



Track 03 – To fall in love with a doll
*gasps**slurps* Amazing. *slurps* *kiss* Hey, more… *kisses* Hey, don’t make such a sad face. It’s okay. You might still remember about us now but you’ll become a blank slate.

[01:53] Your memories from when you were human will fade and you won’t even know why you’re here. You will forget everything including yourself. Don’t worry, Haru and I will teach you little by little. We remember everything we talked with you, all the games we played. Hey, let’s hold hands, fingers entwined. Yeah, like this. *kiss* Holding hands this way we look like a couple.

[02:57] Aaaah, I want to have you all to myself. *kisses* Hm? What is it you don’t understand? Hmm, I don’t understand why you look so sad. Are you upset because you’ll forget about us? Are you afraid of forgetting? Relax, we won’t forget you so you can leave all fears asi-… wow, you’re crying a river.

[04:04] I beg you, please stop crying. *he licks your tears* I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I don’t understand why you’re crying. If sad things are occupying your mind then those will be unpleasant for me as well, so when Haru comes let’s ask him. Stop crying *you hit him and run away* I let my guard down. I don’t understand. Why do you run from me? What’s more you haven’t once smiled today.

[05:28] You don’t net to run that hard. Since we were kids I took your hand and ran around without ever looking back. Even if you fell there was nothing to worry because Haru was there to aid you, to protect you. I was a bit jealous, and it was vexing, but I comforted myself by thinking that those were the roles Haru and I played. I might be selfish but I wanted to convey my impressions, my emotions, and my feelings towards you. After that, how you’d felt, how you’d react, to me was no priority. I longed for so many words yet I didn’t mind if you remained silent.

[07:03] Still, the only thing I didn’t wish for was your rejection. Tell me, why? Why are you rejecting me that way? *kabedon* I know. Even when we are childhood friends, and we both were around you, you always preferred Haru, right? Why are we different? We have the same face and we cherish you just the same. We were both by your side. Even so your feelings for me are less. Why?

[08:11] Do I lack something? Why you only got eyes for Haru? If we both feel the same way about you why do you regard us separately? Why do you look at Haru only? Why won’t you look at me? Why? Don’t move. It seems your body is healing fast; however, your body covered in wounds looks painful. That’s why I thought I’d give you treatment and brought these bandages with me. But it’s no longer necessary. If you want to choose Haru over me that’s fine. *he covers your eyes*

[09:23] If you can only think of him then I will snatch your sight away like this, that way you can only think about your so beloved Haru, right? Lying is not your forte, so when you say you love me you’re not lying, right? It’s okay, I don’t need it. It doesn’t matter if you don’t love me. I only want us to be with Haru. If you say you love me then love Haru the same way, because we both regard you as the most precious one to us. I want you to love Haru and me equally.

[10:45] Hehehe. Aaah, there’s no doubt, chains suit you well. I just put in your right wrist the same shackle as in your ankle. You can’t run anymore. You’ve already understood our doings. It’s alright now, right? You agreed.

*breathes in and out*

[11:35] I really love you. I love you so much. I want to make you part of me; I want it so badly I can’t bare it. Your body, your heart, your memories, your feelings; give me all of you.



Track 04 – Two feels lonely
Why? Why are you apologizing? Why are you making that face? Do you need to know our suffering? There’s no need for you to know our sadness. There’s no way you could understand our feelings. When we were kids Haru and I realized there was something different between us and the adults around us, between us and you, who we loved so much. We didn’t know in what way we were different, however, living creatures can tell from the moment they are born when their bodies are the same or if they differ from others. The answer was silently taking shape inside us.

[01:09] There is no way you can understand how scared we were, or the unbearable anxiety invading us. That’s why we understood the strange words our mother said to us. When she clearly uttered that we weren’t human we felt relieved. I said it before, neither Haru nor me are people. The first I thought was being one of a kind was lonely, then I remembered about Haru and the next I thought was that being only the two of us was lonely. It was unthinkable to part ways with you, who we loved so much and with who we grew up. So we decided never to let you go and always take care of you. I couldn’t stay like nothing happened when I looked at you.

[02:23] Why did you have to go to school? Why did you have to pay attention to other boys? Why wasn’t your smile for us only? Why couldn’t we make you ours? Hehe hehe. We only love you. Aaaah, to begin with it it was a mistake waking up and meeting that person. It was necessary for him to bite you but we were supposed to be with you and soothe you gently. Of doing so you wouldn’t have to be so scared and you’d taken us without objections.

[03:30] Come, admit you’re afraid of that per- *you hit him* Eh? Why? Why do you defend him? You were afraid, right!? You were taken by force! He drank your blood, that… that’s inhuman!! We aren’t human either and we might have done the same but, even so it’s different. We are not like him at all. We don’t treat you like an object, we love you! You’re wrong, we’re not the same. Why would you say something like that? Why are you on his side!? It’s almost as if you preferred him over us…

[04:42] Why don’t you say something!!? Don’t look at him over us! It’s his fault that we couldn’t be human!! Besides, you don’t know but he mistook you for someone else. When he looks at you he doesn’t see you, he sees somebody else!! You kno- you know… How? Even aware of the situation you give him your heart? Do you care more about him than us that only have eyes for you and only think of you!? It can’t be!! It can’t be!! It makes no sense!! You… you… you won’t be happy… you won’t…

[06:02] Ah, I see. We didn’t consider making you happy either. We let you down. Ahahaha. I see, I get it. From the start we’ve been chasing you without caring for your happiness, caring only about our own. That was everything to us. Like some whimsical children we wanted to make you ours. Aaah, we’re such great idiots.

[07:18] Hey… Do you dislike having me around? Do you hate me? Do you care a smack about me? Would it be better if I left? Do you want me to disappear? I don’t want to. Don’t leave me. Don’t hate me. It doesn’t matter if we´re selfish, if we´re whimsical, we can’t become adults. It’s okay if you want to leave because you’re upset, so please don’t hate me.

[08:16] I love you. I love you. I love you so much. I have no idea why do I feel so drawn to you, the only I know is that I don’t want you to leave. Even as a doll I love you, yet, after all, I want you to smile. I’m happy when you smile. Call my name. Look at me. Without caring about that person, without caring about that, please, I beg you…



Track 05 – Call my name
*bells* *door*
It’s okay. I’ll walk you holding hands so go slowly. I’m sorry for crying like a little kid. Don’t tell Haru. To be honest, I am a bit jealous of Haru; but I want to take care of you with Haru, that’s why I won’t put him aside. The most important person in the world to me is Haru. To Haru I am the most important too. However, you are the one we both one to take care of.

[01:26] You think is to our own convenience, right? Even so, I’d never allow Haru to hurt you. Well, surely Haru will be mad at me for making you cry, for causing you trouble and for leaving so many marks on your skin. We won’t forgive anyone that dares hurting you; however we can’t resist the urge to hurt you. We more than anyone want to look after you as something precious, and at the same time we want to hurt you more than anyone. I’m really sorry.

*door creaking*

[02:43] It’s here. This is the place where I wanted to take you. Kannou-san built this chapel as a hobby. The light coming through the stained-glass is extremely beautiful. I’ll take the veil off your eyes later. The glass accessories that embellish it are easy to break. You could say that I, the same as Haru, am unbreakable.

[03:44] I think beautiful things are more beautiful the moment they break. During that instant its beauty belonged to me only. Therefore… fufu. Don’t worry. I’m not going to break you. Hey, I beg you, promise me you’ll be ours when Haru comes, the both of us we’ll take care of you. Then we’ll stay the three of us together forever. Don’t worry.

*beatings*

[04:51] Your heart is no longer human. Human hearts don’t beat so slowly. This sound is proof that you’re changing into something non-human.  Hehe. You’re happy, right? You’ll be able to stay with us forever. Come, let me hear your voice. Call my name. Want me. *kiss*

[05:55] It might be wrong what we did. It might be contradictory. Haru and I know it well. Yet, I’m sorry; nothing can be the way it was. We have no intention for things to be like that.

[06:26] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I love you. *kiss*


Katsubou method, tenohira awase. Natsuki. Okamoto Nobuhiko.



Track 06 - ENDLESS LONELINESS (Short version) - Soraru

2 comentarios:

  1. Thank you... *breathes in* Thank you .... *tears come out* THAAAANK YOUUUUUUUU!!!!

    ResponderBorrar

Me interesa saber tu opinión, así que no te vayas sin comentar ;)