martes, 6 de diciembre de 2016

Hakodzume Vol. 2 - Kyuuketsuki to isshoni hakodzume [ENGLISH]

I've loved this CD since the first time I listened to it and I finally felt I could attempt a translation. I'm far from being fluent in Japanese but I'm pretty sure I at least got the gist of it all xP
I know my English grammar is a mess so I apologize in advance for any misconstruction. Leonhardt's speech is very polite, I did try my best to make it sound formal, however I'm not so sure I managed to do it right, hehe. If someone has any improvement or even a correction as to the actual translation please let me know so I can fix it ASAP.

VERSIÓN EN ESPAÑOL AQUÍ


************************************

HAKODZUME - KYUUKETSUKI TO ISSHONI HAKODZUME


[CV: Ludwig (Lud) - Okamoto Nobuhiko; Leonhardt (Leon) - Shinichiro Miki]


Track 01
*breathes in*

Leon: This scent is magnificent, isn’t?

Lud: It is. She gives off the sweetest scent.

Leon: Among the countless quantity of girls we have met so far, her scent is truly exceptional.

Lud: Oh! It seems she’s regained consciousness.

Leon: Aaah, it would be best if you didn’t move so much. There are walls surrounding you, to your right *knocks* as well as to your left *knocks* and above you. If you pay attention you can confirm it.

Lud: Hey, what’s your name? Are you alright? Does it hurt somewhere? Hey, are you listening?

[01:06] Leon: Hum. She does not seem to comprehend the circumstances at the time.

Lud: It must be so dark to her that she can’t see our faces.

Leon: In that case let us light a torch. *snaps fingers and the light of a torch lights the place up* I present to you my kindest regards. Do not fear. As I said a moment ago the space we are occupying is narrow.

Lud: Were you surprised to wake up inside a dark narrow box? And later when the light was on to find us in front of you, piled into.

Leon: Losing your composure will not change the situation we are placed. First, let us introduce ourselves. My name is Leonhardt. Ludwig is located behind you. It is a pleasure to meet you.

[02:07] Lud: That’s right, we’re brothers. I’m the younger. You noticed. Although we’re several years apart do we resemble each other? Right!? Leonhardt’s face is quite stiff, though. Don’t you think?

Leon: The structure of our faces is certainly similar, nevertheless

Lud: We’re not alike in anything else, right?

Leon: Certainly. In order to be a splendid gentleman it is required to behave and to speak with dignity. He still has a long way ahead. Besides, that is hardly all the matter, it is most imperative for him to learn to control the powers that represent the pride of our clan immediately.

Lud: Ah, right. As a human you don’t understand.

Leon: You must have conjectured it by now. We are not humans. If I was to phrase it in human words we are vampires.

Lud: There are people that point us as bloodsucking demons out of fear. That’s mean. To us is nothing but food.

[03:22] Leon: Our hunger is something to be afraid of. To put it simple, even if it is a misunderstanding we frequently succumb to violence. That is correct. Like capturing and locking away. It was very unfortunate for you to be here. However, to us vampires, is rather natural. Our clan has been practicing it since long ago.

Lud: Besides, it’s your fault that we capture you and lock you humans away. As soon as you learn what we are you escape. So presumptuous.

Leon: In the past our clan enjoyed of more freedom to feed themselves. As a consequence of humans acquiring greater wisdom they do not go near dangerous places. The moment they take sight of a suspicious character they raise their voice. They are now creatures extremely difficult to deal with.

[04:22] Lud: That’s why we lock you up so you don’t run away. Even if you scream, you won’t be heard. We build a box sealed with magic and we proceed to eat with refinement and comfort.

Leon: Inside this narrow box we are far from being comfortable.

Lud: It couldn’t be help. She was giving off a really nice scent. She seemed so delicious that I rushed.

Leon: Rushing is proof of your immaturity. I even told you to practice so this would not happen. Why did you have to make such a primitive barrier?

Lud: Hm? This barrier? Yup, I made so we could catch you.

*flashback*
Lud: How is it, Leonhardt? Is my barrier okay?

Leon: No. You still have a long way to go. It is a rickety box.

Lug: Ggggh. *casts a spell* How about now?

Leon: Do you find it appropriate? The prey is not supposed to escape. In this box as big as a house we would have to chase them again. It is vital that the box is neither too big nor too narrow. You should be able to touch them within the reach of your arm; so that your lips can feel the back of her neck and your fangs pierce it. In order to enjoy such delights it must be the right size.

[05:48] Lud: It’s only food. It should be enough with just catching them and drinking their blood.

Leon: Ludwig, since you are still a child you might not realize it. However, when you reach maturity and be able to drink blood, you will have to consider the advantages as well as the disadvantages so every single bite provides you of great pleasure.

Lud: Hmmmm…

Leon: With such purpose you must be able to build a fairly solid box at once. Therefore you must try again.

Lud: Okay. Uh? *sniffs* It smells delicious.

Leon: Oooooh! Such fragrance!

Lud: How odd. Could it be someone got lost in the forest?

Leon: Maybe a maiden owner of superb quality blood. Practice is over, Lud. My time for supper has come.

Lud: You’re gonna capture her? Let me do it.

Leon: You?

Lud: I’ve waited so long. Let me practice.

[06:55] Leon: *sighs* Very well. It is true that this might prove to be a great experience.

Lud: This is so much fun!! Ah, here she is. Ah, her scent is amazing. The closer she gets the more I can tell.

Leon: Do it. Carefully!

Lud: Yes. Here I go. *casts a spell*

Leon: Hm? This… wait! The barrier must only capture the prey first. Lud!

Lud: Eh? Did I mess up?

Leon: I told you it should only be the prey first. We were supposed to enter after she was captured. Besides, this barrier is too narrow.

Lud: The girl?

Leon: It appears she has fainted. Anyway, her scent is marvelous.

Lud: Right. She gives off the sweetest scent.
*flashback ends*


Track 02
Leon: In other words, you are my prey.

Lud: It’s tight here, don’t get all worked up. It’s impossible to go out. Until the moment you become Leonhardt’s meal we have the final say.

Leon: As soon as you feed me your blood we will see you to the village. Is it something the matter? Are you hurt? I beg you not to make such an afflicted expression.

Lud: She’s about to cry. Tears are welling up.

Leon: You find it utterly unpleasant to have someone to drink your blood, isn’t it?

Lud: That’s why you can’t run away.

Leon: I am very sorry; nevertheless we are used to people trying to persuade us through tears. They all resort to the same methods. When captured they cry, beg for their lives, and at the end they black out or surrender. There has not been a single one who was not stiff with fear.

[01:09] Lud: It’s because is really scary. You’ve also heard the legends about vampires, right? They pierce your neck, drink your blood. Finally you will wander the village every night as one of us, searching for blood, and you’ll bite the neck of the humans! *slurps*

Leon: It is enough, Lud! Do not worry; those legends are 100% excessive. You will not become one of us if I drink your blood.

Lud: When we convert someone we give them to drink our own blood. If the vampire only feeds on your blood there’s no problem. Besides, I doubt someone would wish to turn into one of us such inferior creatures as you humans. You’re nothing but food.

[02:04] Leon: Such is the reason why I solely want your blood. Aaaa, what a wonderful scent. You give off a scent as exquisite as the one of a rose. It comes from these fingers, from your wrist, your hair, your cheeks, as well as your white and slender neck. Aaaah, I cannot bare it. Who was to ever think that a maiden owner of such a splendid scent could exist! No, it does not. I know no maiden as magnificent as you. Aaaaah, I feel the urge to lay my lips over your throat, slide my tongue lengthwise, to taste it to my heart’s content.  *gasping*

Lud: Leonhardt!

Leon: *the gasping diminishes until it ceases completely* I am very sorry.

Lud: Sorry. Leonhardt didn’t mean any harm. It’s simply that your scent excited him a lot.

Leon: If I could I would like to taste you slowly, not in this narrow box but upon a bed at moonlight.

[03:25] Lud: I still can’t drink blood, however I sense your smell, it’s stimulating, I wonder what do you taste like. *he licks you swiftly* You’re sweet and your skin is soft. I feel like sinking my fangs on you, I get the impression you’d be soft to the bite.

Leon: Give me your blood. Your blood has reached the ripening of a select wine. No, it has become even better. Then, here *you push him*. Are you resisting?

[04:14] Lud: It’d be best for you not to. Otherwise you’ll extend your suffering.

Leon: It will not hurt. Surrender to me and come to my arm- *you slap him* Gh!!

Lud: Oh!! You slapped him! You slapped Leonhardt! You slapped a vampire! Haha.

Leon: …

Lud: Are you alright, Leonhardt?

Leon: Splendid…

Lud: Uh?

Leon: Splendid! You are the first maiden to smack a vampire.

Lud: Aren’t you afraid? Ghhh, don’t yell all of a sudden. My ear hurts.

[04:57] Leon: Human beings are creatures whose knowledge and physical strength cannot be compared to ours. However, they resist with eagerness, collect their courage and raise their voice with tenacity. Splendid!

Lud: How interesting! Haha. You’re as gruff as a cat. Hey, hey, I’m talking to you. Stay still for a bit. Hey, are you really not afraid of being so near a pair of vampires? Maybe you’re just pretending to be strong. You’re going to get your blood sucked. Chururururu. See, my lips are about to touch your neck.

*you push Lud away*

Leon: It seems she is pretending brave.

[05:55] Lud: Hahahahaha, it’s so fun! Super fun!

León: I believed humans were frightened creatures but you are an odd person. I am convinced that your blood is different from the other humans I have met until now. I want to taste it. Save up your strength and allow me one drink. What do you think?

Lud: Ooooh, it’s as if she’s dared you to do it.

Leon: Hoooo.

Lud: Are you upset? C’mon, raise the corner of your lips and smile. I wanna see you smile. *you smack him* Waaaa, hahahahaha. I’m scared!

[06:49] Leon: A young miss in age to marry should not glare. It ruins your lovely face. You are right; it might not be of my concern. Regarding the previous subject, I will instruct you about the least known powers that vampires possess. When a vampire changes to the form of a bat they fly the skies. They can also make barriers with magic to catch their prey. The vampires made out of body fluids exchange possess strength as well as other powers; since they are stronger than humans it is unlikely for them not to overpower someone. However, of doing so your fragile body would break. We do not wish that to happen. To overpower someone goes against my aesthetic principles. It is not gentlemanly to sink one’s fangs against the human’s will. That does not imply they understand my feelings and gladly offer their necks to me, though.

[08:27] Lud: I told you, right? Generally they end up fainting or giving up. Ah, but there’s been also humans that differ. Once in a while they come to us crying “please, drink my blood”. Yet, Leonhardt dislikes when they make the first step.

Leon: I solely invite them to dinner, even so they always say at the end

Lud: “Marry me!”. They fall in love with Leonhardt at first sight as he’s so handsome. They all say “I wanna know everything about you, please make me one of your kind”.

[09:07] Leon: Suffering thirst for them and falling for them are two different things. I only look for their blood. Besides, my type would be someone capable of arising my interest to the point of stealing my heart forever.

Lud: Firstly, the future wife is selected among our kind. With us is the same as with nobility; lower class humans cannot level up. Not all women ignore their position, the ones that don’t fall for Leonhardt continue to tremble and cry. You’re the first one not to fall and moreover oppose. Don’t you like Leonhardt’s face? You were surprised when you woke up, right? fufufu. It happens to everyone. They feel bewildered of having such a beautiful face right in front of them. His eyes are like rubies and sapphires. Eh? You think I also look like a ceramic doll? Then we are your type. Ask for us to love you and drink your blood. Gggh, Leonhardt, what should we do if she’s not seduced by our looks?

[10:32] Leon: As it is I have nothing left but wait for her to offer me her neck in compliance.

Lud: Eh? You’re also waiting for us to get tired? This sucks. It’s a patience competition. I don’t like it at all.

Leon: This is problematic.

Lud: Leonhardt, you’re really hungry, there’s no problem if it’s just a little, right?

Leon: I do not wish to say it like this but you entered our territory at night, as if you were being careful of being discovered. What I am trying to say is that you are invading private property. Have you not considered taking responsibility for your acts allowing me to drink your blood? There is no doubt this is our territory; from the nearby lake to the village going through the forest. The family chief has inherited the vast territories during generations. Even if you call for a hearing with the attorney this fact will not change. Hm? We have no need to make a register before the City Hall. Vampires came in possession of this land under their own rules.

[12:08] Lud: Did you hear, Leonhardt? That humans came in possession according to human rules.

Leon: I see.

Lud: Aaah, you’re stubborn.

Leon: I state this territory belongs to us and you state it belongs to the village. Then to make a valid agreement a new agreement would have to take place according the rules of the world. Hm, confirming the trespassing sounds hard to achieve.

Lud: Speaking of which, to our territory… I got it. To this so called village’s territory nobody ever comes.

Leon: It should occur to you it would be dangerous since I sometimes feed here.

Lud: Right, and yet you still came. Why?

[13:01] Leon: Hoo. You came to fetch flowers?

Lud: Now that you mention it, in this area grow a lot of unusual flowers.

Leon: Nevertheless, doing so at such hours…  is it a secret present for your family or some friend?

Lud: Then, for your lover? You don’t have one. There’s no need to freak out like that. You’re odd.

Leon: Lud, a maiden’s heart is mysterious.

Lud: Oooh. Then, who were you going to give the flowers to? Oh! You work in a flower shop?

Leon: Speaking of which, in the village there’s a flower shop.

Lud: Then… *sniffs* your delicious scent is the fragrance of flowers? Aaah, your body is imbued with *sniffs* a sweet *sniffs* and gentle fragrance.

[14:11] Leon: You are mistaken, Lud. This is her scent.

Lud: Why does she have such a good scent?

Leon: That is a mystery to me as well. There has not been anyone in the past whose scent would draw me in so much. Like a splendid rose in the middle of blooming bathed with the morning dew. Like a pair of white lilies shining under the moonlight. Yes, you are not aware of your own scent, do you? However, we vampires are rather sensitive to fragrances; the scent of human blood oozing from their bodies. Merely by the scent impregnated on the clothes as well as on the skin we are able to know what someone has done during the day. Such is the acuity of our sense of smell.

*both of them start sniffing you*

[15:12] Lud: As an example, you washed your hair this morning. Your hair gives off the nice scent of shampoo from its roots to the end.

Leon: You had bread with dried fruits as breakfast; apple, grapes, figs and nuts.

Lud: You also drank blueberry juice. Its scent remains in your mouth. Besides, a drop of juice fell on your blouse neck.

Leon: In your way here you passed by carefully a bush of wild roses so your skirt would not be tangled in it. As you went deeper into the field through the wavering grass you jumped, as children do, a puddle resulting from rain of the day before yesterday. Right before you were caught you ate a strawberry. The faint color of the fruit dyed your fingers.

[16:39] Lud: *Sniffs* You have a strange scent attached. Did you use perfume? Leonhardt hates it.

Leon: Right. I hate perfume. Actually I dislike humans who wear perfume. Anyone would dislike their food to have an artificial scent attached.

Lud: In spite of that we wear perfume. You also noticed it, right? An acid yet sweet smell. I don’t like it, though. I know, this is a good opportunity, tell us our perfume is so acid that reeks. Eh? You don’t dislike it? That’s not good. Leonhardt will think high of himself.

[17:33] Leon: I will not do so. As a grown up man I do not wear perfume to be praised. Even so, thank you very much. I gladly accept your compliment.

Lud: What are you saying, you also wear perfume. Then did that chemically made scent was also acquired?

Leon: You are mistaken, she is not wearing perfume. Of doing so there would be no way for me to crave for her blood.

Lud: Then what is it? There’s no doubt that it comes from your hand. *sniffs*

Leon: Is an antiseptic.

Lud: An antiseptic? Are you hurt? Where? Show me. Why are you hiding your hand? I can’t see. Ah, I know. Since you’re so crude you applied ointment. You pinched your finger or something, right? Hehe, how pathetic.

[18:34] Leon: Behave yourself. Women always want to be beautiful.

Lud: Hmmm, I find her very pretty.

Leon: It’s not that. As a woman who worries about her appearance there are things she does not wish others to see. It is not as if she was deliberately trying to hide things from others.

Lud: Does it make any sense to hide the facts? You are you, good and bad sides included, that won’t change.

Leon: *sighs* Please forgive my little brother’s discourtesy.

Lud: In a flower shop you wash and scrub, right? That’s rough. Leonhardt lend me the torch. Aaah, this looks awful. I know! The owner of the shop makes you overwork. As the owner ordered you to, you came all the way over here to pick flowers. Despite telling him that it was a dangerous place he didn’t care. Poor you.

[19:44] Leon: It has been enough. Give me the torch back.

Lud: Gggggh.

Leon: My sincerest apologies.

Lud: You should quit a job where you’re exploited at. It’ll be best if you searched for another one.

Leon: I share my little brother’s opinion. The wounds in your hand do look painful.

Lud: I know! You want me to punish your mean boss? I can’t drink blood but at least I can threaten him. Yes, that I’ll do. I could break one or two of his bones. You agree, don’t you Leonhardt?

Leon: It must be fate that brought us together. If is for the sake of a damsel owner of a fragrance of the utmost quality…

Lud: It’s decided then! From this moment on you are free. Ah, as a gesture of gratitude you give your blood to Leonhardt.

[20:42] Leon: Aah, such a good idea! It would be wonderful if you gave me a sip of your blood.

Lud: Someone as interesting as you is someone of our concern and we won’t allow the owner of the flower shop to do as he pleases. Well then, I’m off at once. It hurts!! You’re such a brute.

Leon: Excuse me, I beg you to let go of my clothes, if you pull it with such strength you might tear it.

Lud: If you want me to stop just say so. You pulled me so suddenly that I hit my forehead. Besides, I was doing it for your sake. You’re horrible.

Leon: Ludwig.

Lud: It’s the truth. It’s okay she’s brave but I hate conceited people. I like you, that’s why I thought I’d help you. Eh? I’m wrong?

[21:39] Leon: The owner was unaware you would come this far? There were many clients and you hurt the hand you was working with?

Lud: The shop was going bankrupt? Aah, that’s why you came all the way here to collect exotic flowers.

Leon: Ah, indeed. Of selling the flowers found in here sells would increase. However, that is by no means an excuse for sending a maiden in the middle of the night to collect flowers.

Lud: Eh? You came here behind his back because you didn’t want him to worry!?

Leon: You are very kind, aren’t you? Working so hard in order to make the owner of the shop happy. I do not wish to intrude but, are you in debt with him?

[22:46] Lud: He is the one who raised you?

Leon: Hm. Where are your real parents? An illness… there is nothing to be done, we went ahead of ourselves, did we not, Ludwig?

Lud: Yeah, I’m sorry for getting angry.

Leon: It is most natural to get upset when someone ill speaks of your family. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Lud: If we offended you we can give you anything as a show of regret. Do you like jewelry?

Leon: How about gold coins? There is no need to be modest.

Lud: You’re okay with just our feelings? You win nothing with feelings. Jewels! Jewels worth more than flowers, that way you’ll be able to save the shop and the owner will be happy. See, you’ve gone speechless. You want them, right? Then… you want them but they’re not necessary? What’s that? Some sort of riddle?

[23:50] Leon: You lack greed. Not accepting charity is part of you aesthetic principles? As it is my decision of not drinking blood forcefully. It is a principle I adhere to for my own satisfaction. You too. Hmm. The owner of the shop taught you not to accept that that is beyond your reach, he also taught you to earn things out of your own merit. I see.

Lud: You’re weird. Things like “undeserved” and “own merit” are simply silly. Humans are so dumb. What are you saying? It’s super dumb from where I stand. If you want it take it, if they don’t give it to you then steal it, it’s that simple. If I was human I’d understand? No way! I wouldn’t want to be human for anything in the world! I don’t want to understand you either. Humans are nothing but food to us. Once in a while they’re also toys that are fun to tease. Do you think I’d want to understand such weak, frivolous, defenseless creatures? The same goes for Leonhartd, right?

[25:17] Leon: Correct. Although I do not oppose to acquire knowledge regarding human beings, I have never considered understanding them. Aaah, I do not intend to make light of your words. Oh! Adoptive parents also teach their precious children valuable lessons acquired through their own experience. It is the same with humans. They cannot help sharing their knowledge hoping their children to lead a good life, wishing they would be able to walk by themselves. The owner of the shop has done the same for you since he sees you as a daughter.

Lud: Ooooh, in that case I think I understand a little. Leonhardt represents precisely that to me. He teaches me a lot of things, like casting a barrier, how to catch a prey, and the way to drink blood. He’s a bit grumpy but he does it for my own good, right?

Leon: Of course.

Lud: Then I feel I have to protect his teachings. Maybe humans and vampires share some similarities. You’re odd; you change at amazing speed the world I know.

Leon: Indeed. Not so many humans are able to continue unyielding despite of whom they are with; unwavering throughout the whole conversation with us vampires. Such humans are scarce.

Lud: She’s the first I know to be like that.

Leon: You are different to all the humans I have known so far. Could that be the reason behind your peculiar exquisite scent? Allow me to breathe in more of your fragrance.


Track 03
Leon: Aah, what is this? I wonder if drinking your blood would appease this urge that overtakes me when I inhale your scent. Or maybe taking you to our castle to examine every inch of your body would do. Ah, deep in the forest there is an old house. It is only natural you ignore it. Such house is invisible to the human eye. Only those who have been invited by us can see it. It is to prevent for anyone to come inside.

Lud: With you is different, though. You’ll come, right? *you refuse* You’re boring.

[01:00] Leon: Not many humans are invited so easily by a vampire.
Lud: I feel like taking her as a comrade. Playing catch under the moonlight every night. Having lunch together after capturing humans. While she remains unaccustomed we’ll feed her the same as humans. And when the sunrise comes we’ll sleep together in the same coffin. It’s so much fun just to think about it. Eh? If you don’t want to be our comrade then you want to be our bride? Don’t be surprised. Leonhardt and I are both interested in you, so be our bride. Leonhardt is good looking and has tons of money. I’ll also play with you all day long.

Leon: Lud, please stop ignoring my will and refrain from selecting a bride in my stead.

Lud: You don’t want her? I want her. She seems fun.

[01:59] Leon: Hmmm, I wanted her as my meal but as far as to believe I have been so greatly captivated by a human to make her my life companion… Hmmm.

Leon: Ah.

Lud: Ahh, “I’m the one who refuses to”? Ha, Leonhardt, are you shocked?

Leon: Not at all. The charm of this person here does not reside in her wearing a wedding dress but in the blood running under her pale white skin.

Lud: It shows that the most important thing for adult vampires is their appetite. I don’t know anything about that yet. Is it blood really that delicious?

[02:47] Leon: It is. The taste of the blood inside your mouth, hot and liquid. The ecstasy of feeling it as if melting, running down your throat. Even when drinking the blood of ordinary humans you’re overcome by the impulse of wanting to make them completely yours. *to you* Your blood surpasses my imagination as to its exquisite taste. Aaah, I cannot tolerate. I am begging you. In the name of the oath to maintain my principles I promise not to attack you, therefore, allow me to touch your skin. As I said moments ago, I will wait until you agree to offer me your neck. Until then I will delight in feeling your body.

Lud: You’re also waiting for us to give up, right? If you allow him to touch you to his heart content he may desist.

[03:55] Leon: Well, how will it be? You said it will be touching your skin, right? It makes no sense to do so over your clothes. What I desire is to feel the hot blood, pulsing and flowing under your skin.

Lud: It’s useless. You can’t escape. I’ll be holding you strongly within my arms from behind.

Leon: Such a soft skin; is almost as if it was adhering to the palm of my hand. Is my hand cold? My sincerest apologies. It is due to vampire’s low body temperature. You will have to endure. There is no issue if I go down from your back to your lower back. You’ve got the most charming abdomen, incredibly soft. Beneath here lays your heart. I can hear your blood flowing as well as its gentle yet strong beatings.

[05:28] Lud: It’s embarrassing to have your body touched like that? No one had ever done it before? Don’t worry and relax. Leonhardt feels nothing more than a pure appetite towards you.

Leon: Well, the palm of my hand now feels warm thanks to your body temperature.

Lud: Your cheeks are red. They have the colour of raspberries. So cute.

Leon: It feels good. Your body feels incredibly good.

Lud: I’m jealous, Leonhardt. I want to touch her too. Even though I can’t drink blood I understand how Leonhardt feels. I desire you too. I like your profile. As I was looking at you from behind I thought how beautiful it is. From your forehead to your cheek, from your cheek to your chin, from your chin to your neck. *giggle* It tickles? You’re thin and fragile. It would only take a little amount of strength to break you like a doll. Even if you glare at me you don’t scare me. If you wish for us to stop then give your neck to Leonhardt. You’ll still persist? *giggle* It’s fine by me. The light of the lamp sways inside your big black eyes like glass spheres under the sunlight. I hate sun and I also hate light, yet I like the way light reflects in your eyes. No, it’s not only your profile or your eyes, I like you all.

[07:40] Leon: Uh? Her heartbeats have sped up; the scent of her blood is stronger too. The look of her cheeks has improved as well. You can feel my fingers tracing your cheeks, can’t you? With just my fingertips I can tell you are burning.

Lud: It’s true. Her back, her lower back, the same as her nape are burning. How does it feel to be touched from the front and back at the same time? Are you giving up now?

[08:25] Leon: So? Is nothing more than a few words: “have my blood”. *sighs* I see. You are not giving in. Very well. It is true if I say that not being able to have your blood soon has been something good. If you were someone boring I would let you go, releasing you from this barrier, however your case is special. A boring village in a faraway place has introduced to us a splendid scent. I could wait for hours; days even; if by doing so I am granted to have it.

Lud: Aah, you got no more option than to give in.

Leon: I will delight in touching your skin until you give me your blood.


Track 04
Lud: So much struggling has caused your hair to stick to your cheek with sweat. Oh, your nape is all sweated too. *licks* I licked it. It’s no use. If you want to leave the box you got to say it: “have my blood”.

Leon: You are a stubborn person. I will ask you one more time, even if we pay you compensation you will still deny? Yes, you do. Despite making an exception and repeating our offer. You too are defending your pride instead of giving in and letting me drink your blood, right?

Lud: How about an eight horse carriage or a castle made with marble?

Leon: What a shame. Well, let us continue delighting ourselves with you as we have been doing so far. Ah, your heartbeats have sped up again.

[01:25] Lud: Leon at the front and me at the back, doing as we please with you. Your scent is as sweet as candy. I’m going to taste you. *kiss* There’s no problem if it’s done with lips only, right? Ah, your scent is on me now.

Leon: Oooh, let me try it too. *kiss* Hmm. Quite a seductive scent. Your cheek, *kiss* your forehead, *kiss* your nape. *kiss* Aaah, do not struggle.

[02:17] Lud: Me too. *kiss* No matter what you do it won’t break. To do so… eh?

Leon: You will give me your blood? You will not withstand us doing as we please with you?

Lud: If you don’t come back soon the owner of the shop will worry? Hmmm…

[02:47] Leon: We have reached an agreement then. Ah, I apologize. I do feel great pleasure with your words. It does not seem so? I see. Even though it was my one desire, by drinking your blood I will have to let you go out the box…

Lud: Maybe he wanted to touch you some more.

Leon: Quite right. No, no, no. I will most definitely drink your blood.

Lud: You’re strong. You’re even rushing him to go for it.

[03:33] Leon: Well, before you change your mind. Aah, time from the moment you were captured has felt very long. I was growing impatient exposed to your exquisite scent eliciting my appetite and being unable to savor not a single drop… However, it has come to an end. Then, it is time for my meal. Relax. It will be painless. Yes, very good. Stay calm. It will soon be all over. Here I come. *he bites you*


[04:45] Leon: Aaah. It was absolutely delicious. Its flavor was better than I imagined.

Lud: I’m so jealous. I want to be an adult soon. When I grow up let me drink from you, yes? Ggh. I was rejected. I thought you’d be less energetic after having Leonhardt drink your blood, yet you’re the same as ever. It’s fine. I’ll go after you anyway. Hm? Why the fixation towards you? Mmmm… I wonder why. You could say you’re fascinating. You’re probably the only one that regards us as normal.

Leon: Precisely. You faced horrifying vampires and you would not yield. Even after I drank your blood you still behave properly. But overall, you were able to mesmerize us. You own much more charm than you acknowledge. Do you want to say something? Please.

[06:04] Lud: Eh? He’s exaggerating?

Leon: You believe so? I simply shaped my thoughts in words.

Lud: You’re interesting and mysterious. You’re cute and your hair is beautiful. Your eyes are sparkling. You smell nice. You possess great strength. You lack greed. Your skin is silky. It’s true, you’re full of virtues.

Leon: It hurts.

Lud: Hurts.

Leon: Why are you attacking us?

Lud: You’re red. Are you upset?

Leon: Aaah, are you embarrassed? You truly are an interesting person, stubbornly confronting us. Anyway, if you are going back to the village we will walk you there. *you refuse* You are really obnoxious. Well then…

[07:10] Lud: Is this goodbye? I don’t feel like parting from her.

Leon: It cannot be helped. You wait, longing to meeting with us again-

Lud: Leonhardt?

Leon: No. It is impossible after all. Usually my thirst would cease after having your blood. As soon as my desire is satisfied all interest in my prey fades away. However, this time my thirst has become stronger. Drinking your blood is not enough. I’m being haunted by the urge to learn everything about you.

Lud: Leonhardt… that…

[07:55] Leon: Yes. There is the possibility that despite being a vampire I have fallen in love with you.

Lud: I knew it!

Leon: I am proposing to you. What is your answer? Would you be our bride?

Lud: Yeah. “Our”. I like you and Leon likes you too therefore you’d be the bride of us both.

Leon: Certainly. That is correct. I had not the slightest interest in humans.

Lud: But you are quite another thing.

Leon: Marry us. We will forever take care of our precious beloved.

[08:51] Lud: What are you saying? We’re not in love with your blood but with you.

Leon: Regardless of how it all started, now I realize why you, contrary to other humans, give off a particularly exquisite scent. There is courage in your scent. I would not know how to explain it. It is extremely mysterious. Nevertheless, somehow I have been seduced by the strength dwelling within your heart. Both of us have been enchanted by your sincere heart, neither by your blood nor your looks. Why are you embarrassed? I have only uttered the utmost truth.

[09:54] Lud: Come, let’s go to our mansion. That’s right. Let’s go back, okay?

Leon: I know better than anyone this situation has no precedent. It is a fact that humans and vampires are not compatible. Yet, from now on we can devote ourselves to understanding each other. We will wake up from sleep together, we will walk over the fields under the moonlight, and we will fall asleep together at dawn. Ludwig and I will love you completely.

[10:32] Lud: Ah, she’s running away! Did she listen to the end? Even when it’s improper she was staring intently at us. How rude. What should we do?

Leon: Haha. Our future wife, whom we’ve finally met, will not escape. We can box her again.

Lud: Do you mean she won’t come out of the box until she marries us, right?

*they box you with them again*

Leon: Well then, dear fiancée. We’ve got plenty of time to discuss our upcoming wedding.

Lud: You won’t leave here until you say yes. I wonder how long it will take this time. Fufu.


Track 05 – Cast talk

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Me interesa saber tu opinión, así que no te vayas sin comentar ;)