viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2016

OHOSHISAMA NO NEGAI [ENGLISH]

It's the turn of "Ohoshisama no negai". I loved this drama cd because is so sweet and funny. Hikoboshi is plain adorkable, and is voiced by Nobu, what else could a fangirl ask for? hehe.
I'm not fluent in Japanese so there might be some mistakes. Any suggestion or correction will be more than welcomed. Enjoy~!

VERSIÓN EN ESPAÑOL AQUÍ


*****************************************

OHOSHISAMA NO NEGAI

[CV: Okamoto Nobuhiko]

Track 01 – Hikoboshi and company
*humming* *excitement noises*

I wonder what you're doing today, Orihime-tan. I'm getting along with Bull-san, right? *moo* We worked really hard today and we had tons of fun too. Fufufu. *moo* By the way, Bull-san, have you lost weight lately? *moo* You've been eating too little! Are you on a diet or something? *moo* If you were on a diet I'd be troubled. *moo* It's important to have strength you know. If Bull-san runs out of strength we won't be able to do our job. It'd be awful! We'll have no money if we lose our job. *moo* So make more of an effort and eat well, yes? *moo* It'd be terrible if I couldn't meet Orihime-tan. If she comes to dislike me and refuses meeting me I couldn't bear it. *moo*

[01:38] Uh? Hu!! Bull-san, are you in love with a cow? Ooooooh! That's why you're on diet! You want to look more attractive! *moo* Aaaaah. You got my support! It's still an unrequited love, right? *moo* Fufufu. Unrequited love, huh? Good, very good. Being love back is best but an unrequited love is also very good. Hehe. *moo* So? When do you plan to confess? When are you telling her the way you feel? *moo* Oh, I see. On the day I'm meeting with Orihime-tan. Tanabata that is, right? *moo* We work without a rest the whole year, we're admirable workers. *moo* I like work, it's fun being with Bull-san, yet, just to put an example, if after work when I got home Orihime-tan was there waiting for me...

[02:57] Welcome back, Hiko-kun. I was waiting for you. Now I'm going to give you a kiss…

Hehehehehehe. Ajhgshshajhgd. *moo* Haaaaaaa, if things were like that it'd be the best. *moo* I could hear every day "Welcome, Hiko-kun. Now..."! Ah, ahahehehehehehehehe. *moo* Where are you going!? *moo* I haven't finished talking! *moo* Mooo, ahahahaha.

[04:04] Haaa. Well, it's my fault we can't be together. The silly Hiko-kun became the working Hiko-kun when he was unable to always see Orihime-tan. *moo* And they lived happily ever... never! Well, this might be a happy ending... it's best to be a working man. If I work hard the whole year I get my reward, huhuhehe. *moo* That's right! I can meet Orihime-tan! That's the best reward in the world! *moo* Do you want me to tell you about my cute Orihime-tan? *moo* Hehehe, I got no choice, but just a little okay?. *moo*

[05:04] Eeeh, wait! Where are you going? *moo* Are you listening or not? *moo* Then don't go to the other side! *moo* Mmm, thanks to that you won't get bored. *moo* Okay, let's set the mood right. You see, Orihime-tan is super cute. If you wonder what makes her so cute, mmfufufufu, that would be all about her. To point just one thing would be very hard. Mmmmmmmmmmm, although she's very straightforward at the same time she's not; she's very shy. She’s bit stubborn too and she's really hard working. She gets mad at me and she looks beautiful! She squints her gorgeous eyes and that cold expression is mine only. When she wakes up in a foul mood her face looks so pretty, it's an expression no one besides me can see. And also...


Track 02 – I love you so much
Fufufu. Orihime-tan. Orihime-tan. Orihime-tan~. I love you. You love me too? Fufu. Orihime-tan. Orihime-tan. Orihime-tan. I love you. Huhuhuhu. Will you give me a kiss? Yes? Eeeh! Then do it... Wooo. You're so cute!! Mmmm chu. Haaaa, Orihime-tan. I love chu. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you so much. Chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu chu. Orihime-tan, I love you.

[01:22] Ah, you're so beautiful today too, super beautiful. My nose will bleed. I love you so much I can't stop kissing you. It's been so long since the last time we were like this. I'm so so so happy. Uhuhuhuhu uhuhuhu. Hm? It's been a while? Hmmm, why's that? Well, it doesn't matter. It's been so long since I didn't meet you in a dream as good as this one. Hm? Dream? Aaaaaaah!!! Why did I have to notice!? It's a dream! There's no doubt this is a dream! It's the only way I could be next to Orihime-tan. A dream. A dream. A dream? Oh! If this is a dream then I can do anything! Ahahahaha. I'm genius! Oh yeah. Instead of being the way it always is, let it be more romantic, and I can be cooler.

[02:29] Mm, Orihime-tan.

What is it, Hiko-kun?

I love you, Orihime.

I love you too~.

Mmmm... ???????????

However Hiko-kun, it's time for you to go back with Bull-san, right?

*moo*

We're in a dream so everything will be fine.

Even so you're going to end up unemployed.

Ugh.

You'll be unemployed with Bull-san.

Ugggh. *moo*

I don't want an unemployed Hiko-kun, I'd hate it!

Aaaaaaah!! You'd hate me!! Don't say you'd hate me!!!!! *gasps*

[03:46] Ah, that was close. I'm glad it was a dream. Orihime-tan, I love you. I really do love you. I love you so very much. I want to meet with you already. Uuh, I want to see you. Uuuuuuuuuuuh, aah, I'm awake, I'm going to quit my whining. Besides, it will soon be the day to meet Orihime-tan. Ehehehehe. I gotta get ready. A surprise will be most needed. I read in a magazine that surprises are the weak spot of women, therefore it advised to buy them gifts in secret. Should I read it again? Let's see, where did I put it? Magazine, magazine. Ah, I found it!

[05:06] "Techniques of a ladies' man to seduce women". Let's see. Physical appearance, yes, I think I'm okay in that department. Details, mmm, this, I will try harder. Being pushy, yes, I might be overdoing it even so I'm good. To feign coldness once in a while... coldness? Coldness, coldness? It's terrible; I've never played a cold melody before(*). Coldness. Eeeeh? Really? What happens if there are only uninterrupted waves of love? Let's see. "In romance strategy is most important. When she sees a different side of you she'll fall in love harder".

[06:05] This, this is what I lack, huh? This strategy is amazing. I exchange mails with Orihime-tan every day. A lovey-dovey mail exchange. Ehehehe. Ah! Then according to this I shouldn't do so, it'd be as if I was only pushing and pushing? It seems that for my surprise to be successful I should pretend to be cold even if on the inside I'm a man burning in passion. I'm going to do my best this Tanabata! Fufufu. I wonder if Orihime-tan will feel more drawn to me. Uhuhuhu.

[T/N:
(*) It's a word play. In Japanese "hiku" can mean "play an instrument" or in this case, figuratively speaking, “to treat someone with coldly”,  and Hiko-kun makes a joke about it.]



Track 03 – Tanabata
Fufufufu... Mmmm... Today I look my very best, I haven't look this good in the whole year. Why? Because today I'm meeting with Orihime-tan, and I've arrived to her house! Orihime-tan! *tries to open door* Hm? Huh? Orihime-tan, It’s Hiko-kun. Hiko-kun came to see you. *he clears his throat* Orihime-tan? Orihime-tan! Huh? Did I got the day wrong?

[00:59] Ho! Could it be Orihime-tan fainted? What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? I'll go to the back of the house; I might see something through the window. *runs* Orihime-tan! *knocks on window* Are you at home? It's not a perv, it’s Hiko-kun. Orihime-tan! It looks like she's not home. How weird. Why? In spite of being Tanabata today. Did she forget?

[01:54] Uuh, Orihime-tan, Orihime-tan, Orihime-tan, Orihime-tan, Orihime-tan, Orihime-tan, O-ri-hi-me-taaan. Waaaa, until now this had never happened. Why could it be? I know. I'll text her. "Where are you, Orihime-tan?" *cellphone vibrates* Uh! “Why did you came, you idiot?” Hm? Eeeh! She means me? Really? Ahahaha. Aah, you scared me! Where were you, Orihime-tan? You got me worried.

[03:12] Liar? Why? I've never lied to you. Aah, eeeeeeh? Aah. I'm sorry, well, you see, there's an explanation. I read in a magazine that romance is about hot and cold, and there it showed the strategies ladies’ men use to seduce women. Eh? No!! I bought it because I wanted to make you happy not because I was planning to cheat on you. It said one should not only push and push but also be cold once in a while. You see, I began questioning if I wasn't being too repetitive of my love, maybe I was mailing you too much, that's why I thought I should cease a bit.

[04:19] It was the result of wanting to be a better man and wanting to make you happy, yet it seems I failed. Ahahaha aaaa, I'm sorry. What are you saying!? It has nothing to do with disliking you; I wanted you to love me more! I thought I should make an effort so you won't get sick of me. I'd never cheat on you! I only got eyes for you. Aaa aaaaah, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. Don't cry; it was my mistake. I read too many magazines and I wanted to be a better man for you, I also wanted you to love me even more. I'm sorry. I did something unnecessary.

[05:26] Hm? No, you've done nothing wrong. It's my fault for wanting to show off. I'm sorry I stopped mailing you like I promised I would. No, it was wrong of me to have worried you. I'm really sorry. *he caresses your head comforting you* Your hair is so smooth. I know making you cry is wrong but, ahahaha, I can't help but smile because I'm touching you. There's no doubt that I have my beloved right in front of me. Just by taking a step forward I could hug you and even kiss you.

[06:30] It's been a while since I didn't see your crying face. When we lived together you cried quite often. Yes. I'm sorry, I might be a bad man but I'm so so happy that I can't help it. *you hug him* Woo. I missed you too. I missed you. I missed you. I'm so happy that I'm able to meet you; very happy. *kiss*

[07:25] So warm. Fufu. Yes, let's go inside. *you enter the house* Chu *lots of smooches* I missed you. I missed you so much. *kiss* I love you, Orihime-tan. *kiss* I love you. I love you. *kiss*



Track 04 – Rendezvous in the starry sky
Right, I wonder how Bull-san is doing. Maybe he's like us. I'm kidding. Fufu. We're more intimate. Uhuhuhu. I hope Bull-san is doing well. He might end up like us, meeting her in Tanabata only, though. Aah, ah, a-hahahaha. Let's change topic. Hey, Orihime-tan, let's go on a date. That's right! Let’s go on a romantic date. Very good. Give me your hand.

[01:21] Aah, it's dark already. Okay, let's go. Aaah, it feels so good to walk under the night sky. It's our reward for working hard all year. It looks so beautiful, right? I also like the winter night sky, however, without a doubt I prefer summer's night sky because it brings so many memories of us. Ah! A shooting star! A wish... a wish... *whispers* It's a secret, hehehe. If you say your wish it won't come true. Come, make a wish. Fufufu. Sparkling and sparkling. Fufufu. What a gorgeous sky! The Milky Way is giving us its welcome. Sparkling and sparkling. Fufufu.

[02:51] Orihime-tan, I'm sorry for giving you so many headaches, for making you worry so much. I'm going to continue working hard. The truth is that I feel lonely, however I can work hard if the day to meet with you comes. Even though I said earlier that I was happy to see your crying face I shall always prefer your smiling face. Come here. Ufufu. I love you. I adore you. *kiss*

[03:50] Ufufu. Orihime-tan. Ufufu. I just felt like calling your name. Orihime-tan. Orihime-tan. Orihime-tan. Eh? It's not fair for you to do that so suddenly, is too cute. I see. It's true. Ehehehe. Aaah, Orihime-tan, I adore you. I love you so much; I love you so very much. Fufufu. I love you so so much that I could eat you up. Mmmm. Orihime-tan, kiss me. More, kiss me more. *kisses*

[05:04] I really adore you. I love you. *kisses* Aah, are you cold? Then let's head back. Mmmm... fufufufu. Orihime-tan, Orihime-tan, Orihime-tan.



Track 05 – The wish of the stars
Eh? Uh, ah, ahahaha. I’m happy; I think I’ve become manlier. Kaah, if I could be even manlier it’d be great. Hehe, ehehehe. I’m so happy. You also look more adult. Yes. I’d like to look at you forever. Look this way. Haaa, so pretty. Aah, but, you see, I’ve never been able to take my eyes off you. Now and before, you’ve always been gorgeous. My beautiful and gorgeous Orihime-tan. Ah, yet, it might be that the reason you look more beautiful than ever is because your eyes are showing my reflection right now, and I’m able to touch you too.

[01:20] Aaaah, I want to monopolize you forever. Actually, if I gotta be completely honest, I’d like to be with you every single day, every minute. Your smile is my greatest treasure, and I want to protect it without fail. My happiness resides within your smile. My only wish is for you to always smile. Ah, I said my wish, ehehehe.

[02:11] Even though the time we spend together is very short, I’m always thinking about you even when far away, always remember that. *kiss* Are you sleepy? Let’s sleep together. It’s fun to chat about many things, yet sleeping with the one I love makes me happy. My hand? Holding my hand is enough? Don’t you want to use my arm as pillow? Okay. Ah, aaah, huhu. Yes, this is good. It’s comforting. Don’t go away from me because I’m never letting you go. Hehe. I don’t mean your hand only. Stay forever as my Orihime-tan. That’s right; I’ll always be your Hiko-kun. Good night. *kiss*



Track 06 – My treasure
*weird noises*

Mhuhuhu. Orihime-tan. Mm mmmm mm? Mmm? Eh? Eeeh? Orihime-tan! Ah! Orihime-tan, it’s you. The real one? Ah, the real one. The real one~. You waking me up is happiness. Hm, hey? Can I have a good morning kiss? Eh? Why? Don’t refuse. Aah. Mmmmmmmm *kiss* So cute. Gorgeous! *kisses* Uuuh, you’re so cute. Uhuhuhu. Hey, Orihime-tan, it smells good. Did you cook something? Yay! Yes.

[02:16] Aaah, you made soup! Can I eat some? Itadakimasu. It’s delicious! It has an incredibly gentle taste. Thanks. I’m really happy. It tastes wonderful! Fufufu. Hey, hey, open your mouth. Eh? You don’t want me to feed you? *depressed* You’ll feed me instead!? Aaah, Orihime-tan, blow it cold, it’s hot. Hehe. Aaam. Fufufufu. Delicious.



Track 07 – Promise
Yeah, I didn’t bring anything with me. Hehehe. Ah, that’s not true, I was forgetting something. Here. It’s a hairclip; I thought it’d suit you. I’ll put it on you. Done. Yes, you look lovely. It suits you well. Hm? Mmm, if there’s anything you want to say go ahead, I want to listen to whatever you have to say. *you hug him*

[01:05] I don’t want to part from you either. Actually I want to be with you from sunrise to sunset. I want to see your smile every day, and if it shrinks I want to restore it to its original glow. Orihime-tan, Orihime-tan, Orihime-tan, Orihime-tan. I’ll email you daily, and once in a while I’ll write you letters too. If something interesting happens I’ll let you know. I’m going to do my best to be a man that won’t make you worry even when faraway, so please don’t cry.

[02:07] I want to see your smile. Orihime-tan. Orihime-tan. Ah, fufu, your face looks so cute. *kiss* Well, then, until next year. Take care.



Track 08 – Bull-san and Hiko-kun
How are you doing, Orihime-tan? I’m very good. Today as usual I’m getting along well with Bull-san. When I was in my way back from work the other day I found a beautiful flower so I pressed it. Since I believe it turned out alright I attach it to the letter. By the way, Bull-san did well with the cow he likes. However he seems to be affected by the fact of not being able to meet frequently, so he’s a bit absent-minded. He reminds me of how I was a long time ago and I feel like giving him my whole support. I’m doing my best at work, you give your best too; I’ll always be supporting you. Until next time. Hikoboshi.

[01:13] Fufufu fufufufu. Aaaaah, I’m sure today Orihime-tan is as cute as ever. Her beauty is going to be my ruin. Ehehe. *moo* Hm? Don’t feel so down, Bull-san. *moo* It’s sad being apart in spite of having confessed your feelings and received a favorable answer, right? *moo* You want to be next to the cow you like, right? *moo* I totally get you! I’m the same as you. *moo* However, you see, I’ve realized something by being apart. For example, how precious is the time we get to spent together. *moo*

[02:28] You got my full support so work hard, I’m also working hard. *moo* Ah, I gotta mail Orihime-tan. *moo* I already wrote her a letter telling her your confession went well so today I gotta tell her how the absent-minded Bull-san seems to be back on track to be the hardworking Bull-san. *moo* You’re also head over heels in love, right? I’m also super head over heels in love. I love Orihime-tan so much that not being able to be by her side is an agony. Ehe ehehe. Ah, that was fast! Haha haha. Look, look Bull-san. *moo* Orihime-tan is telling us to work hard.

[03:32] Orihime-tan’s picture showing that gorgeous smile of hers filled me with energy. Her smile is the best by far.

I love you, Orihime-tan. Okay, let’s work hard looking forward to next year! Ooooooh. *moo*



Track 09 – Free talk



Track 10 – The overflowing feelings I want to come across to you
I’ve worked so hard to hear Orihime-tan say “Hiko-kun, you’re so cool” let it be rainy or windy days. However, even I can grab a cold.

I’m sorry, Bull-san, I can’t continue any longer today. Uuh uuh uuuuuh.

Eeeeh? Orihime-tan? This is bad, i’m seeing Orihime-tan. This is so bad. Eh? Medicine? I haven’t had any. Eh, but it’s impossible, I can’t even move.

[01:23] Could it be an auditory hallucination? A fantasy? My beloved Orihime-tan came to nurse me. Aah. I’m thankful. Still, there’s no doubt this is a dream. A dream. *he drinks the medicine you give him* Medicine taken. Porridge? Uuh, I thank you the gesture yet I doubt I can eat some. Uuh. Thank you, Orihime-tan. It’d always be like this if we lived together. Ehehe ehehehehe. I drank my medicine already. *snores*

[02:49] *snores* Eh? Mmmm… Orihime-tan, I love chu. Ehe ehehehe. *continues sleeping* Orihime-tan. Huhu. Orihime-tan. Uhuhuhu. Mh? *yawn*

[03:59] Eh? Porridge? Uh? Uh!? Then it wasn’t a dream?

*eats porridge*

Delicious!

I heard afterwards that I was bedridden for days and she came especially to make me something to eat.

[04:54] Ohohoho. It’s Orihime-tan’s cooking! Uhuhu.

She didn’t leave any note; very like her. That’s my Orihime-tan!

I hope to get well soon so I can give my best at work.


Until July the 7th… how many days away? Orihime-tan, I love you. Let’s do our best. Thanks. I hope for our wishes to come true.

1 comentario:

Me interesa saber tu opinión, así que no te vayas sin comentar ;)