jueves, 17 de marzo de 2016

Hitsuji de Oyasumi Series Sleep Sleep Sheep Choice ~Koukousei Hen~ [ENGLISH]


Hey there! Feel like Shoutan and Takuyan to count sheep for you? Then you gotta listen to this cd, hehe. And if you wanna know what their characters say in between counting then you better read through this translation ^^ I wanna thank Cotic-chan for helping me with the English version for tracks 2 & 3. I must warn you that either of us is a native English speaker, therefore we're very sorry if the grammar is a bit messed up or if some of the lines sound weird.

Enjoy!

VERSIÓN EN ESPAÑOL AQUÍ


**********************************************

Hitsuji de Oyasumi Series Sleep Sleep Sheep Choice ~Koukousei Hen~

[CV: Haruhiko - Eguchi Takuya; Shunpei - Aoi Shouta]


01 – Prologue
S: Hm? Is something the matter?

H: Hahaha, what an ugly yawn. What!? Don't get mad. I’m only saying the truth.

S: Forgive Haruhiko.

H: What the!? Even Shunpei is on your side.

S: Are you sleepy?

H: You're staying over tonight, right? Then let's go to sleep.

S: Is it lonely to sleep by yourself?

H: You're being childish!

[00:50] S: I understand how you feel. Shall we sleep the three of us together?

H: Haaaa!? What the heck are you saying!?

S: It's okay once in a while, right?

H: No, it’s not!

S: Eh? Why's your face gone red? Are you thinking perverted stuff, Haruhiko?

H: Like I would! Much less with her.

S: I see. I did think a bit about it, though.

H: Haaaa!?

S: If Haruhiko doesn't want to then let's sleep together you and me. In case you say you won't sleep due to sharing the bed with me I'll give you a sleeping charm.

H: Hey! Wait!

S: Is something the matter? Well then...

H: Counting sheep will do.

S: Oh boy, looks like you got me.

H: Because it's weird!

S: What is it?

H: You even ask... Arghhh... I'll sleep with you too.

S: I thought you didn't want to.

[02:05] H: Shut your face! If I say we sleep together we do so and that's it. As if I let you sleep alone with her.

S: Eeh? Even if it seems the opposite I'm harmless, you know.

H: Shut up! Let's prepare to sleep.

S: Okay, okay. Let's count sheep properly.

H: I know already! Geez...

*Haruhiko heads to the bedroom*

S: Fufu. Haruhiko is so simple-minded. Hm? What's the matter? Are you troubled? Once in a while is fine. Let's go to sleep, okay? Nice answer. I'm changing clothes, you do so too. I'll be waiting.

*Shunpei heads out too. Once in your pajamas you go with them*

[03:37] H: Ah, you're here.

S: Come here. “Where”? In between us. Here *pats the mattress*

H: Do it quick. I'm not happy with this at all either.

S: Haruhiko is just being shy. Don't be embarrassed and come here. Are you comfortable? Isn't it a bit tight?

H: It is tight.

S: You have to endure.

H: How did we come to this? Isn't it weird?

S: It's been a while since the three of us sleep together so it's fine.

H: You should also oppose a little. Well, it's fine I guess.

S: Okay. Now we're ready to sleep let's count sheep.

H: Are we really counting sheep?

S: Why, of course. Haruhiko and I will count. The order will be...

H: I'll go first, then Shunpei.

S: Eh? She might fall asleep with your sheep.

H: Why are you making such a fuss? Should we take turns then?

S: I agree to that.

H: What do we do if she doesn't fall asleep even with us counting sheep?

S: If that happens then she'll pick who she likes the most in counting sheep, then he'll count sheep for her... in private.

H: Haaaa!? Why!?

S: If I win I'll be able to sleep with her alone.

H: Then me too! No! Not like that, what you just heard...

S: Fufu. So you were thinking the same as me. It's okay, right? We'll count sheep in turns now and she'll pick who she likes the most. The loser must go back to his own room and sleep. What do you think? Good, right?

H: I get it. I get it.

S: It looks Haruhiko agreed. How about you? Good. Pick the one you want to sleep with when you listen to our counting, okay? Let's count from 10 to 10.

H: How many will we count in the end?

S: Hm? How many should we count...? 50 give off the feeling of being insufficient. How about 100?

H: Okay.

S: Let's start counting.


02 – Haruhiko and Shunpei
H: Well, I'm going to start counting, close your eyes. Come on, close them now. By the way, there's that thing about you choosing someone. So you better fall asleep while I count iiiiiiidiot. I'm going to start.

[00:33] H: *counts sheep from 1 to 10*

[01:31] H: Just as expected, you won't fall asleep with just ten sheep.

S: Obviously. It's my turn now. If you feel tired go ahead and sleep. I’d prefer you stayed awake, though. It’d make me so happy if you were to choose me. I'm kidding. Here I go.

[02:10] S: *counts sheep from 11 to 20*

[03:07] S: Fufu. You still look quite awake.

H: I'm going to make you sleep right away. Don't stare at me and close your eyes.

[03:31] H: *counts sheep from 21 to 30*

[04:36] H: Ugh. It's better for you to fall asleep soon, you know. Really...

S: If you didn't pressure her so much she might. I'll keep counting.

[05:02] S: *counts sheep from 31 to 40*

[06:11] S: Hehe. Slowly, it seems you're feeling drowsy. Even if it's dark I can tell as if it was bright as day. Your sleepy expression is really cute.

H: What are you doing? You're too close, back away.

S: I'd rather you stopped getting in the way~.

H: Shut up. It's my turn already. If I was to count slower than we've been doing until now, would you fall asleep? Maybe I should try.

[07:01] H: *counts sheep from 41 to 50*

[08:21] H: We're half way already, and you're not asleep yet. So frustrating. I wanted to see your sleeping face. I-I didn't say a thing! Idiot, idiot!

S: Hehe. Haruhiko is Mr. Shyness, don't mind him. Hey, turn this way. Fufu. It's my counting turn; approach your ear to me.

[09:02] S: *counts sheep from 51 to 60*

[10:10] S: Still awake? Could it be you're so eager to listen to my voice that you're staying awake? Hehe. You say the cutest things.

H: Which ones! If we're counting to help her sleep then it makes no sense. I’m done with this, sleep already. Otherwise I won't be responsible for what happens next.

[10:52] H: *counts sheep from 61 to 70*.

[12:07] H: Is it that you actually want to sleep with Shunpei? Why don't you say something?

S: You're not allowed to ask that. Well, it's my turn now. I'm going to count more sheep so you'll want to hear more of my voice.

[12:43] S: *counts sheep from 71 to 80*

[13:54] S: Come on, you're not sleepy yet, right? Fufu. It's OK with me.

H: It's not OK. Sleep already. Do you wanna listen to my voice that badly? *weird sounds xD* It’s not fair, being so straightforward. Why am I the only affected one? So frustrating. If it's like this, I'm gonna make you sleep for sure.

[14:45] H: *counts sheep from 81 to 90*

[16:09] H: Why don't you sleep, idiot? What am I doing wrong?

S: Haruhiko, you're too close. Back away. With that scary face in front of you how could you sleep, right? Let’s start the final counting. If you're still awake after I’m finished, you'll have to choose between Haruhiko and me, alright? Well, let's go.

[16:58] S: *counts sheep from 91 to 100 *

[18:13] S: Hehe. You still won't sleep.

H: Geez, I can't believe you won't sleep after I've tried so hard.


03 – The choice: Shunpei or Haruhiko
S: So, as you promised, you have to choose between Haruhiko and me.

H: So we really came to this.

S: Did you make your decision already?

H: What the?! You chose already? I can’t believe it. I’m not sure why, but I'm anxious.

S: No matter who you choose I won’t get mad or sad. Haruhiko, either. Right?

H: Right...

S: So choose whoever you want to. Will it be me?

H: Or me?

H y S: Who is it going to be?


04 – Shunpei (from 1 to 50)
S: Eh? Seriously?

H: Tch!

S: You chose me? I’m so happy.

H: Tch! This is stupid. I’m being a third wheel here so I’m leaving now.

S: Are you feeling thrown out because she chose me and not you?

H: Not at all. I simply don’t feel like staying here. Have fun and sleep well. See ya.

*Haruhiko leaves the room*

S: Uh. He's left. Don’t worry. I’m sure tomorrow he’ll be as usual. Still, I never thought you’d choose me. I’m so happy. Hey, why did you choose me? It’s unfair to ask you that, right? I’m sorry. Pretend I didn’t. Do you want to keep counting sheep? As the chosen one is my responsibility to make you sleep. Yes, let’s sleep together. I’m counting from the start.

[02:32] *counts sheep from 1 to 10*

[03:40] I’ve been counting sheep with making you sleep in mind, but the truth is I don’t want to let you sleep. If I was to say that, what would you think? Hey, can I get a bit closer? Don’t worry; I won’t do anything to you. Thanks. It’s the first time I’ll be sleeping this close to you so I’m nervous. Hm? You too? So we’re the same. I’ll continue counting. I’m going to count slowly to make you drowsy. Here I go.

[05:11] *counts sheep from 11 to 20*

[06:24] How was it? You still can’t sleep? Being close to me makes you so nervous you can’t sleep? I wonder if it’s better to put a little distance then. I’m kidding. Don’t make such a lonely face. Seeing your smiley face makes me happy. Your smile is so cute that I feel like seeing your sleeping face. I’m going to do my best to see it soon.

[07:25] *counts sheep from 21 to 30*

[08:34] Hmm… not yet? Well then. If I get closer like this and whisper to your ear you might fall asleep, don’t you think? You’re warm. I’m feeling kinda drowsy. Hmm, I’m fine. I’ll stay awake until I make sure you’re asleep. You’d feel lonely if I fall asleep while you’re still awake, right? Hey, if you’re not sleeping by the time I finish counting forty sheep I’m gonna hug you, okay? If you don’t want me to, then fall asleep soon. Here I go.

[10:05] *counts sheep from 31 to 40*

[11:20] I’m glad. If you were asleep I wouldn’t be able to hug you. I told you before, didn’t I? That if you happened to be awake when I finished counting forty sheep… hugging you like this feels like a dream. You can release yourself if you dislike it. I don’t mean to do anything you might dislike. Hm? You’re not releasing yourself? Then I’m counting the remaining sheep like this. Listen to my voice only.

[12:45] *counts sheep from 41 to 50*

[14:03] Even though I’ve counted to fifty sheep, you’re not sleepy at all? I’ve got no choice. I’m casting the best spell on you. With this spell you’ll fall asleep straightaway. However, unless one condition is fulfilled the spell won’t work. The condition is for you to like me. Can I cast the spell on you? *you say yes* Ah, I’m glad. Then, I’ll cast the spell. Close your eyes. *kiss* It’s a magic good night kiss. I’m quite a trickster, aren’t I? Only in this way I can convey my feeling to you. I’m sorry. Eh? You’re feeling sleepy? Really? It seems the magic worked. Okay then, let’s sleep this way. I want to sleep while I’m holding you inside my arms. Good night.


05 – Haruhiko (from 1 to 50)
H: For real? You chose me?

S: Good for you, Haruhiko.

H: But…

S: Don’t worry about me. It was me who came with the idea. Now that she's chosen you I’ll take my leave without objections.

H: Where are you going?

S: To my room. Your time alone begins now. Haruhiko, make sure she sleeps properly.

H: Yeah.

S: Good night to you both.

H: Good night.

*Shunpei leaves the room*

H: Uh… say something. No, I just never thought you were gonna choose me so I’m shocked. Well, whatever. I’m counting sheep for you from the start. If I don’t make you sleep Shunpei will complain. It’s not like that. You chose me because you wanted me to help you sleep. Anyway I’m counting sheep so you fall asleep. If you don’t then I won’t either. Do you get it? If you do it’s okay. Here I go.

[02:42] *counts sheep from 1 to 10*

[03:51] I’ve been wanting to ask you this. Is it fun listening to counting sheep? I see. Then it’s fine. Uhm, you see, there’s too much distance between us and, how should I put it? it’s hard to count sheep, so come closer. What are you feeling shy for? It’s for the sake of counting sheep. Yeah, this way even if I lower the volume of my voice you’ll be able to hear me. There’s no point in counting sheep if my voice is loud. It’s not like I wanted to be closer to you nor anything of the sort. Whatever, I’m counting.

[05:16] *counts sheep from 11 to 20*

[06:23] How was it? You’re feeling drowsy, right? Not yet? What should I do to make you sleep? Are you cold? If I hug you you’ll feel warm. Got a problem with that? No, you don’t. Good. I’ll be counting sheep like this. Don’t listen to my heartbeat!! My face’s not gone red! Don’t pay attention to those things and focus in sleeping, okay?

[07:36] *counts sheep from 21 to 30*

[08:53] It won’t be long for you to fall asleep. Your eyes are looking drowsy. There’s no use in trying to hide it. I know. How can I know? I’m not sure. I’m always watching you so it’s natural. Shut your mouth! I won’t repeat it. Don’t tease me. If you continue teasing me I’m gonna kiss you. I’m joking! Don’t take everything so seriously. I’m counting again. Sleep soon.

[09:56] *counts sheep from 31 to 40*

[11:12] You’ve gone quiet. It’s proof that you’re feeling sleepy. You’re cute when you’re quiet. I didn’t say a thing. Hey, can I hold you tighter? A night like this might never happen again so I wanna feel you. I don’t mean anything weird! Ah, thanks. It’s relaxing; I’d like to stay like this forever. I’m joking. Like I’d say something like that. I’ll go on counting so think only of me. Listen to my voice only.

[12:58] *counts sheep from 41 to 50*

[14:21] You’re still awake. What do I do for you to sleep? Maybe a good night kiss would be more effective. Eh!? I was kidding yet you nodded. Is it really okay? Are you sure? Amazing. Well then, I’ll give you a good night kiss. Close your eyes. It’s hard to do it if you’re staring at me. Are you sure is okay? I’ll really do it. *you nod* It really is, huh. Okay, good night. *kiss* Like this? Hm? There’s still sheep left to count? To be quite honest I’m already drowsy. Let’s sleep while holding each other. Good night.

5 comentarios:

Me interesa saber tu opinión, así que no te vayas sin comentar ;)