domingo, 9 de noviembre de 2014

DIABOLIK LOVERS MORE CHARACTER SONG VOL. 4 ~KOU~ [ENGLISH][+15]

The truth is I made this in the spur of the moment, after all is Kou-kun! This boy makes me squeal like a teenager! >w< haha. That's why I'd been refraining from listen to this cd, I knew I'd want to translate it the moment I listened to it. Anyway, just let me warn you that I'm not fluent in Japanese so I took some liberties here and there.

[TL's Note; I decided to keep the way Kou-kun refers to the heroine as "M-neko-chan" during the drama cd because I like it better than Masochistic kitten, idk but to me it loses some of its charm that way xP]

(Versión en Español aquí)


**********************************************

DIABOLIK LOVERS MORE CHARACTER SONG VOL. 4 ~KOU~


[CV. Kimura Ryouhei]

Track 01 - Devil's Spire!!!! (Character song)[Lyrics in kanji & romaji can be found here]

Masochistic kitten, let's enjoy ourselves...

Deep red velvet sheets
Wanna have a taste of my naughty Syrup?
Let's fling a Coin in the air, whether Head or tails
it'd be better to Toss sense aside

Throw-in your heavy body to
The Spider Net that's been stretched around
Indulge in the sweet stickiness
You can't go back anymore (can't go back),
Can't go back (can't go back), can't go back--......

Lose control, okay?.......

Your blood is Beautiful
Slipping through my brain like a bullet
I need you, poison that won't dissolve nor neutralize
Halation that irradiates
A calm restless BOOMBOOM
I wanna be exposed to this desire
A whisper of unrivalled beauty
spoken with dangerous lips (together) Devil's Spire!!!!

I'll suck you in all sorts of ways...

A Night flared up in jealousy
Instigated by his own unknowing actions
Deliberately feigning ignorance,
Intelligence, She Knocks back, is sent by the wine to the Valley

The Melting Spot being stirred up, the age of innocence Just in
You'll soon feel desire baby

You can't go back (can't go back)
Can't go back (can't go back) can't go back--.......

It's unbearable, right?...

Your blood is Delicious
If deeply going in, awesome
With unknown Magic Hold you
Start moving Solution
Unexpectedly It can be heard in the distance Billie Jean
The magazine that's hold out Really?
An unconfident Moaning
Intense Grind (here) Devil's Spire!!!!

The night has just begun, right?....

Fufu, even you know it's useless, don't you?
But this it's thrilling, right?
Who is the one you want to be sucked from the most?... Say it
If it's someone other than me... should I give you a teeerrible punishment?

I won't let you go anymore (won't let go)
Won't let go (won't let go) won't let go--....

I'll give you plenty of love

Your blood is Beautiful
Slipping through my brain like a bullet
I need you, poison that won't dissolve nor neutralize
Halation that irradiates
A calm restless BOOMBOOM
I wanna be an exposed desire
A whisper of unrivalled beauty
spoken with dangerous lips (together) Devil's Spire!!!!

Haa, it's the best...



Track 02 - Devil's Spire (off vocal)



Track 03 - Mini Drama CD  A dressing room just for the two of us
*Knock knock*

Come in.

*you open the door and step inside*

Ah! M-neko-chan, welcome!

*you walk towards him*

Welcome to my dressing room! Ah, you ask if it's okay for an outsider to come here? What are you saying! M-neko-chan is neither an outsider nor the like! You're my precious one. Just kidding. If you understand then come here quickly. Don't stay in the entrance door forever. *he takes you in* Come on in, come on in. *Kou closes de door with lock* Uh? What did I do? I just put lock to the door. Wait M-neko-chan, why do you want to keep the door open? I’m telling you if we leave the door unlocked would be troublesome. Even though I've waited so long to show you my dressing room properly. I don't want intrusions. Besides after a show lots of people come and go from backstage, being so we can't be the two of us alone, can we? Hehehe, M-neko-chan your face is super red.

[01:33] Hm? If it was leaked out it would upset others you say? What? You were worrying 'bout such a thing? What do you think I thought of locking the door for? It sounds fun that of this being leaked out though. Nah, It's nothing. Anyway it's okay so, c'mon come closer. Okaaay, your place is here. *you ask him where* Hm? Inside my arms. What's wrong M-neko-chan? Isn't your body stiffer than usual? Could it be you’re nervous of being just the two of us? Hehe, I see. It's not necessary to be that nervous though. Mmm… then… Oh, right, how was today’s show? Was it cool? Hehehe. Right!? It was really cool. Hm? That I changed what you said? Then say it "today Kou-kun was so cool". Huh? Because I've been longing to hear it from your own lips. C'mon, say it. Hmmm? You won't say it.

[03:01] I'm not happy about but if I read the fan letters there are a lot that say "Kou-kun is so cool~". Even if M-neko-chan won't say it, there are a lot of other people that will say it. But you see, even if there are lots of those girls, the only one that has the chance to say it to me face to face is you, you know. Well, if you say that there's absolutely no way you'd say it then I guess it can't be helped. During the opening of an event or something I'll be a lot friendlier to my fans- *you finally agree to say it* Hehe, you're finally saying it. Go ahead. Hmm? I can't hear you, speak a little louder. Go ahead. Somehow it feels wrong. It needs more... coquetry? I can't put my finger on it. Okay, I'll show you how to do it. Listen well. M-neko-chan, I looove you. Hehehe. Now that I've shown you an example, try saying it that way. *you do so* Hehe, well done. If I hadn't made you a bit jealous with the fans you wouldn't had been honest like this.

[04:46]But M-neko-chan doesn't need to be jealous of the fans, because the one I want to suck blood from is only you. *sighs* Now I want to drink blood. You're really skillful at making me interested in you. After a show I'm under great exaltation, in addition you're thiis close right now. You know well your scent drives me crazy, don't you? I've been restraining but, I'll probably give in a little. *you try to scape* Hehe. No, don't run away. Give me your blood. Rest your hands on that desk over there, today I’ll suck from behind. Put your hair up, it makes it hard to suck. *slurps* Hehe, delicious. *slurps* I'm sorry, I bit you harder than usual. Did it hurt? I think your face in pain is the cutest, though. *sucks* Ne, after being bitten strongly, it feels nice *kiss* being kissed, right? Hehe, I know. That's why you let out that incredibly nice voice. But we gotta be careful. Listen, in the corridor’s way. Staff is going and coming through the corridor, if you let out a loud voice they'll notice. Hehe, even if we think it's okay, the real turnout is different.
*slurps* *sighs*

[07:56] Hasn't your blood turned sweeter than before? Being told we might be seen turned you on? It did, right? 'Cuz after all is M-neko-chan we're talking about. Huh? Have you cowered already? Hehe. There's no helping it. Turn this way. I'm going to kiss you. *kiss* It's okay doing it from the back too, yet seeing your face at the same time it's fun. Your face of pain as well as your face of satisfaction, I can see them all. *slurps* You too prefer seeing my face, don't you? Hehe, if it's you I thought so. Show me much more expressions. The you that nobody but me knows.

2 comentarios:

  1. arigatoooooo
    amo a este chico es un amor <3 <3 <3
    oye podrias traducir tambien el more character song de laito es k yo lo amo lo amo lo amo onegai
    aki esta la traduccion al ingles :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPxUap8vcSo
    si lo haces t amare de por vida lo juro
    bye

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. ¡De nada! =D
      Síiii, ¡Kou-kun es adorable a más no poder! >w<
      Muy bien, tomo nota del charasong de Laito ^^

      Borrar

Me interesa saber tu opinión, así que no te vayas sin comentar ;)