sábado, 16 de diciembre de 2017

LIP ON MY PRINCE Vol. 5 ~Seductive Kiss of Darkness~ [ENGLISH]


I'm sorry for the messy english, it was a really long translation... Enjoy!


***********************************************


LIP ON MY PRINCE Vol. 5 ~Seductive Kiss of Darkness~

[CV: Hirakawa Daisuke]

Track 01
Lately the photographer says that my expression has improved. I wasn’t aware at first, but now I see it clearly, you are the reason why. I’ve fallen in love with you. I wanna see you soon.

[00:58] What are you looking at? You’ve been staring for a while now, didn’t you notice? Is it a fashion magazine? Are you that interested in a model for you to be staring in such a daze? Who’s the guy that caught your attention? Aah~ It is me. Fufu. You don’t need to look at that. You could just look my direction. You’ve got the real one right in front of you. Why are you embarrassed? But more important, you waited long. The shooting extended. I’m sorry I made you wait. *kiss* What is it? You don’t have to panic. Pay no mind to the stare of others. Fufufu. You’re blushing again. If you make that face I’m gonna kiss you again. I wanted to see you so badly. *kiss* Fufu. You’re so cute. Come, let’s go.

[03:11] Your warmth comes inside me through our linked hands. Your hand, smaller than mine feels precious to me. While musing on it we run into a stray cat coming out of some alley. When I see you meeting eyes with the cat I suddenly remember of the first time we talked at the school festival. Certainly you got the worst first impression of me. All because of to the guys I was with.

[04:42] Hey you. Yes, you. Are you free?

*male voices* Quiet. I’m not hitting on her. Keep quiet.

Yes, I can see you’re attending customers. I meant you took a minute. What time does your shift ends? I see. Then when your finished… 4:30, I’ll be waiting at the back door, come see me. Hey, get closer for a sec. You picked up a cat recently, right? I wanna talk to you about it. You better show up. See you. Hm? Yes, I’m the model known as Kio, what’s with that? You know me? Hmm… well, staying here longer would be troublesome so I’m off. Don’t forget what I said.

*steps*

[07:17] You finally came. What’s wrong? Why are you fidgeting? Ah, if you’re searching for the guys I was with, they already left. Hey, you’re too far and whenever I come closer you back off. Come closer. You know well I’m not a suspicious guy, right? Apparently you knew me already. What about you? Don’t go all “what about me?” on me. What’s your name? Tell me your name. Hmm, it’s nice to have a regular name. Forget it, I’m talking to myself. Firstly, you can’t tell absolutely no one what I’m about to tell you, get it? Good. I’ve already told you but, I witnessed when you picked up the abandoned cat. The one that was left on the yard. Yeah, that cat. To tell you the truth I was also worried about her. I wanted to take her with me but pets are forbidden where I live. That’s why I’d give her something to eat now and then. Then I saw you take her with you. You also worried for her, right? You gave her food and toys. I’ve been thinking about it since then. About the cat and the girl who picked her. I was wondering what kind of person she was, but after meeting you today I’m glad it was you who picked her up.


[10:32] By the way, what’s her name? You’ve given her a name, right? Sakura? Mm… it’s a good name. And? How is she? Then she’s alright. I wanted to make sure that was the case. Wait. Why are you leaving? I’m still not over. Give me your cellphone. I’ll save your number, that way I’ll be able to know how Sakura is doing any time. You have a Smartphone? Then I better use mine too. Yeah, I’ve got both, traditional and Smartphone. Smartphone’s are a pain to use. Let’s see, save my number too. You can also have my e-mail but I’m not much for e-mails, my number is enough. My name? You know it, right? Kio. My full name? My last name is Ban. My name is written with the kanji for “ki” in “kishu” and the one for “otoko”, it’s read Norio. Since it’s too long just write Kio. That’s ok. From today let me know on a daily basis how Sakura is doing. Send me pictures. Ah, another thing, call me Kio. Got it? Okay, that’s all for today.


Track 02
*doorbell*

Hey. Can I come in? Sakura is in there, right? *steps* I’m coming in.
So this is your room. And? Where is Sakura? *meow* Ah, Sakura, how are you? *meow* Fufufu. Don’t lick me, it tickles. She’s grown a lot since the last time I saw her. You’ve been taking good care of her, right? Lucky you, Sakura, you were taken in by a good master. *meow* Right, I brought you something. A fox tail. Come on, play. There you go~. I should probably look for a place where pets are allowed when I move out. If I moved out would you let me keep Sakura? You won’t, right? Then in exchange I’ll come see her every week. No problem, right? The daily Sakura pictures you send are alright, however, it’s totally different seeing her on a picture from seeing her live. Besides if I come here I can also see you. What’s wrong? Why are you blushing? You’re weird. *meow* Hm? What’s wrong Sakura? Are you tired? You’re sleepy? Okay. Come, sleep a bit. Huh, where are you going? Hehe. I see. Your lap is where she naps. It must be tiresome, right? Fufu, she’s closed her eyes. Hey, if you move you’ll wake her. Stay still.

[04:03] What? Ah, lunch? I haven’t but you don’t have to worry about it, besides, if you stand up you’ll wake Sakura. You don’t have to do anything. Right. Should I take her picture while she sleeps? I want her to be full body but the angle is tricky. Sakura will wake so don’t move. From your back… I’m telling you not to move. *shutter* Done. She didn’t wake, right? Okay, next. Hey, don’t make unnecessary noises. This time I’ll take your picture too. Why? Because I want you to appear in the picture too. You can’t take it yourself, right? Turn a little towards me. Wait, Sakura will wake, I’ll move. Like this? *vibrates* Ah, it’s a phone call. Wait a sec.
Hello? Is it already that late? No, it’s fine. I’m ready, I’ll be right there. Eh? She’s not coming? What do we do? It’s not that easy to find a substitute… aaaah, there is one!


[06:48] It’s a relief the studio is nearby your house. You’ve come here but you do understand the situation, right? I wanna borrow Sakura for the shooting, I explained earlier, ok? I told you you could come if you were worried but you can calm down. Don’t be a burden for Sakura, we’ll be over in the blink of an eye. What’s wrong? There’s a lot of people today. Ah, that’s the photographer.
Hey. I’m sorry for the delay but I brought a substitute. Precisely. She’s here. She’s really cute, right? There’s nothing to worry about, it is I who brought her, everything will be alright. Thanks. Well, I’ll go get ready.

We’ve got the green light. Come, Sakura. *meow* It’s alright. You don’t need to do anything out of the ordinary. *meow* Ugh, she won’t leave your side. Is she nervous that there’s so many people? This is troublesome. Come with me.

[08:57] Hey, it’s okay for her to participate? She’s the cat owner. Just until she gets used to, please.
Oh, he said yes. Come, don’t stand still, sit there. Sit on the bench with Sakura over your lap. I’ll place myself behind. Good. Look at the camera. *shutter* You look scary. Act natural. Relax. *shutter* Look over here. Look straight at me. When they use a female model is usually for a couple’s topic so it’s necessary to exchange looks. *shutter* Like this, look at my eyes just like this. *shutter* *meow* Hm? What’s wrong Sakura? You’re relaxed now? Fufu. You’re brave. *shutter* But now you look like the nervous one. *shutter* Don’t be so stiff. I want our picture to be taken, okay? *shutter* Next time look right at the camera. *shutter* What’s wrong? Why are you looking at me? *shutter* Fufufu. I know it’s awkward but you mustn’t look at me, look at the camera over there. I’m gonna hug you from behind now, look straight to the camera. You’re thinner than I thought, you fit just right in my arms. *shutter* Smile. No, I’m not letting you go.


*birds chirping*

[13:05] I’m sorry I got you involved so suddenly, however, I’m glad I got a shooting with you. Is Sakura asleep? Give her some good meal when you get home. Hm? Those are…
Tch. Don’t come. You don’t have to be so scared, yet don’t stray from me no matter what. You come with me so they shouldn’t try anything but anyway you should walk with confidence.
Hey you, move. Can’t you see we’re in the middle of something? You better not act rude. It’d be great if you behaved reasonably.
Let’s go.

[15:05] Hey, are you okay? I see. I’m sorry. The guys just now are from the neighboring city. They had a fight with the guys from my school. I’m not very into the details but it seems I’m the leader of Shigasaki. That’s why now and then guys like those come to pick a fight. I’m not one to talk, though. When I met you I was surrounded by a lot of guys, right? At that time were you afraid of me? I see. All the more because I called out for you out of nowhere, that must have shocked you. Hm? What do you mean now is different?

[16:30] I’m a kind person? Fufufu. It’s the first time someone tells me that. Surrounded by such companions people usually takes us for delinquents one has to hide from. You’re different, though. Is it because you don’t hate being with me… fufu. Forget it, it’s nothing. More importantly, it’d be a bother if someone came to pick a fight again, so until we reach your house let’s stay like this. They have to be total idiots to come and pick a fight if it seems like we’re in the middle of a date. Get closer to me, as if you were my girl.


Track 03
Oh, hi. It’s me. How is Sakura doing? I see. We’ll have to keep an eye on her a little longer. I’d like to go to your place this Saturday but a shooting came out. Oh, that’s it. Are you free this weekend? I see, then I’d like you to come to the shooting. Since we’re not on the same school we can only meet on holidays. Besides, the staff people has told me to take you with me again. So? Are you coming? Good. Then I’ll see you Saturday in front of the station at 10 am. Okay, see ya. Sleep well.


*shutter*

[01:34] Haaaa, so tired. Hm? Well, it might be cause you’re here that I can keep my cool. The staff says you’re great help. They say with you here my expression is remarkably good. I think so too, though I can’t really tell. At least they gave me an hour to have lunch, what should we do? You must be hungry too, right? Should we go and grab a bite somewhere? What? Could it be you brought lunch boxes? You made them? No, it’s not a bother in the least. Quite the opposite, I’m glad. Can I eat it? I’ll dig in. Delicious! I’m going really quiet now but don’t worry, I just want to focus on eating.


[03:28] Thanks for the meal. Your lunch box was delicious. Thank you. Are you free after the shooting? Ah, I see. You’re worried about Sakura. Then I’ll give my best so you can return home soon. I’ll make it so the pictures are done in one shoot during the afternoon session.


[04:40] We’re here. Thanks for coming to the shooting, and also thanks for the lunch box, it was really delicious. Next time I’ll cook for you. I told you I live alone, right? At least I need to know how to cook. Yeah, you wait for it. You’ll see how I’ll make you say my food is delicious. Then, see ya. Give Sakura my regards.


*cellphone rings*
Ah, it’s me, Kio. Thanks for the other day. Today I had a shooting but we finished earlier than expected. Would you like to come over? I told you I’d cook for you, remember? We’re on time for dinner. I’m at the park where the shooting from the other day took place. Come when you’re ready. I’ll be waiting.


Track 04
This way. This is my room. Let’s see, the key. Come in. Are your surprised by the lack of furniture? I got what is needed only, nothing more. You’ve been really silent the whole time, are you nervous? I’m not gonna eat you up. Whatsmore, today I’ll feed you. I’m making the food so sit over there.


[01:33] Well, this will do. It’s done. Go ahead; eat as much as you want. How is it? I’m glad. I don’t feel very enthusiastic about preparing food just for myself; however being with someone else makes me feel enthusiastic. I want you to say it’s delicious. Hm? No, I’m okay. I got satisfied with the bits I ate while preparing it. Right now I’m sleepier than hungry. *yawn* Hey, lend me your lap for a while. You keep on eating, when you’re done wake me up. I had a shooting until very late yesterday so I’ll sleep for a bit. Fufufu. You’re lap makes the best pillow. Good night.


[03:40] Right, you were here… what time is it? Is it past midnight? I slept that long? You should have wakened me. Ah, what about your last train? There are no trains at this hour, right? Let me check it up quickly. Right, they’re done for the day. This is troublesome.
I only have shampoo and hair conditioner for men. There’s a convenience store nearby, you want us to go buy something? Hey, why are you spacing out? Well, you’re staying for the night, right? You can’t go back home, there’s no helping it. You’ll walk? How long will it take you to reach your home from here? Are you parents at home? All the more reason to stay, it’s dangerous to go back to an empty house at this hour. I’ll make the bath ready, you wanna use it first? I see. You don’t need to hold back. Okay, I’ll use it first. Ah, don’t you go while I’m bathing. I’ll see you to your home in the morning so stay here till then, okay? I’ll bathe now.

[07:13] I’m done. You can enter now. What are you doing all cornered? You’re weird. Hm? This? I usually wear glasses at home, during the day I rarely use them. Fufu. You’re lucky to see me as I just got out from the shower, don’t you think? You’re way too upset. Come on, get in the bath. Ah, that’s right, you don’t have spare clothes. Wait a sec. This will do? Take this. It’s mine so it’ll be a little big but it’s better than short. When you finish your bath put it on. If you need something let me know. Take your time.

[09:11] You’re done? How was the temperature…? Ah, no, it’s nothing, I was just thinking it’s enormous for you; still I have no women clothes here. I’m sorry, you’ll have to manage with it for the night. Aah, you found the dryer? Come and sit here for a sec. Here, between my legs. Your hair is messy, I’ll brush it for you. You have very nice hair. You take good care of it. I wish I could caress it forever. *kiss* What was that? I just kissed your hair. It’s so beautiful. You’re red. Has your blood rushed to your head? If not why are you so red? I can’t hear you, speak louder. I see. It was embarrassing? Anyway, you’re embarrassed face is very cute.

[11:32] Hm? Roses? Aah, it’s rose scented incense. It was given to me in today’s shooting. It’s right beside the bed. Your hair’s been properly brushed. It’s late, shall we sleep? You can use my bed I’ll take the couch. Come on, get in the bed, and don’t hold back. Geez. You’re really stubborn, don’t you? I’m telling you it’s fine, stop complaining and… Uh! I’m sorry, are you okay? It was necessary. You weren’t listening. You see, I don’t know if it’s okay to say this under these circumstances, or rather because of the circumstances I’ll say it: I like you. Since the first time I saw you taking care of the cat. I didn’t realize it then but it was probably love at first sight. It was the first time I saw someone picking up a cat in real life. I thought you had only caught my eye but when I got to know you properly at the school festival from your school I thought I’d like to see again. Going to visit you, even the shooting, actually, I was only using Sakura as an excuse. I only wanted to see you. Fufu. Apologize to Sakura for me; tell her I’m sorry for using her as an excuse.

[14:54] Until now I’d never felt motivated during the shooting, yet the day you were with me I really enjoyed it. I’ve been told too that my expression changes when I’m with you. When I see the final result I can tell is just like they say. Everything is thanks to you. I’ve never felt interested in someone else, and yet whenever you’re involved I want to know more. Actually I’d like to monopolize you, to touch you. Be my girlfriend. Won’t you say something? Though just by looking at your face I know what your answer is. *kiss* What? As your boyfriend at least I’m allowed to kiss you, right? Whatsmore, with that look and that expression on your face it’s only natural I feel like kissing you. *kiss* Fufu. You taste like mint. To think that when we first met whenever I took a step forward you took a step backwards, and now here we are, looking so close at each other. *kiss* Once you told me you weren’t afraid of me, remember? That made me really happy. I mean it. *kiss*

[18:34] No, I’m not letting you go. You’re not scared of me are you? Close your eyes. You’re red all the way to your ears. *licks* You want me to stop? *licks* I won’t. Hey, open your mouth. Yeah, just like that. *kiss* Why do you keep your lips closed? I don’t like it that it seems as if you were rejecting my kisses. Don’t avert your eyes. Look at me. Hmmm… it’s okay. *licks* Don’t get so surprised, I only licked your neck. If kisses are too much for you, then this will do. *licks* Your neck is so pale, even though your face and ears are red as tomatoes.

[21:32] Hey, can I leave a mark here? A mark that says you’re mine. It’ll be in my instead, that way nobody will hit on you. *sucks* Hm? It didn’t work. I’ll try again. *sucks* There it is. Now you own the mark that says you’re mine. Tell me when it starts fading so I’ll make it again. *kiss* No. There’s no meaning if it was on a hidden spot. It’s more than enough not being able to see each other because we go to different schools, if I don’t do at least this much I won’t be at ease. Look at me. Don’t close your eyes. You should also look right at me when I kiss you. *kiss* Again. *kiss* If it’s so embarrassing having me kissing you, maybe you should try kissing me? That way you can prepare yourself. Come on, try it. Kiss me.

[24:43] Don’t panic, I didn’t request an impossible thing. Come on, get closer. I don’t care if it’s only a peck. *kiss* Is that all? It was already too much for you? Well, you did your best. I’d like to let it slide since you’re so cute but I can’t be satisfied with just that. It’s better for me to kiss you after all. *kiss* That face you make is so cute. You are very cute. From now on don’t show that expression to anyone but me. *kiss*


*birds chirping*

[26:56] You’re awake? Good morning. I’m still sleepy. If you kissed me I could get up, otherwise I’ll just go back to sleep. Mm. But on the lips. Okay, I’ll let it slide that it was on the cheek. Fufufu. You’re blushing. Hm? Yeah, I’m already awake, but I feel like kissing. It’s your fault for tempting me with that pretty face you make. It’s almost as if you were asking to be kissed. Hey, from today you can call me Norio. I want you to call me by my real name. I’d like to have you all for me today but I feel bad for Sakura. Yeah, we could go out the three together next time. Although I might get jealous of Sakura. If it was the case next time we’d go out just the two of us. It’s unfair to Sakura but I want you all to myself after all. *kiss*

[29:48] Is it wrong? It’s natural because I like you. You’re the one in the wrong. Aaah, then it was one-sided; even though you told me yesterday several times that you liked me. What’s wrong? I didn’t say any lie. Yesterday you- Ah! Don’t shut my mouth suddenly, you surprised me. Fufu, you remembered? Don’t “no” me, there’s no way you’d forget something like that. You were so very cute. If you want me to let it go then kiss me. Not like the one from before. I want an intense one. *kiss* Fufu. You really are cute.


Track 05
Eh? It’s nothing, I just remembered something. You thought of something after seeing the stray cat of just now? We must have a special connection with cats. If it wasn’t for Sakura I wouldn’t be here walking by your side. I wouldn’t have eaten your homemade lunch box and you wouldn’t have worn my pajama. Should you wear it today as well? Ahaha, ouch, you don’t need to hit me. Today we’ll have a proper coffee date and we’ll chat of tons of stuff.


[01:44] Why are you so fidgety? Aah, you shouldn’t be bothered by the stares. It’s okay if we’re seen, rather, let them see us. If it was a problem I wouldn’t have chosen such a public coffee shop. The reason is really obvious actually. I wanna show my girlfriend off. So stop being so nervous. Have more confidence. You’re my girlfriend. Ah, the Sachertorte is here. It is said that the ones from this shop are really delicious. Ah, one fork is enough.

[02:53] Why? We don’t need two if we do this. Come, open your mouth. If you don’t want to then I’ll eat it. Mmm, it’s sweet and delicious. You really don’t want some? Even though it’s sooo tasty. Fufu. You’re finally in for it. Open your mouth. It’s good, right? Now my turn. Here’s the fork. Come on, hurry. Aaaa~. Fufu. It’s sweeter than before, maybe because you’re feeding it to me? Oh, wait there, stay just like that, you’ve got some cream on your finger. You don’t need to wipe it off, give me your hand. *licks* Mmm. It’s sweet. Fufu. Are your embarrassed? When will you get used to this kind of things?


[05:02] Though that side of yours is also alluring. Let’s finish our cake and go to a place where you can behave more freely, without worrying for other people looking at us. You don’t like being looked at, right? Then there’s no other choice than going to a private place for the two of us. Let’s go somewhere nobody else knows. I’m gonna cuddle you so much. You will also crave for me in a place where only I can see you. Okay?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Me interesa saber tu opinión, así que no te vayas sin comentar ;)