lunes, 23 de abril de 2018

RUNLIMIT ~CASE 6~ [ENGLISH]



It took me ages to finish this but here it is. I apologize in advance for my weird English.
Enjoy!

VERSIÓN EN ESPAÑOL AQUÍ

*************************************************


RUNLIMIT ~CASE 6~

[CV: Namikawa Daisuke]


Track 01 – Past memories
As many times I’m reincarnated I will always love you.
Hm? What’s wrong? Is there something you don’t understand? Ah. For this problem you should use this formula. Once done that, yeah. You’re smart. It’s helpful that you’re a fast learner. As expected from a researcher’s daughter. Me? I wonder. Fufu. The award from last time was really nothing. That particle research was a waste of time. Who would have thought it would result in that.

From an early age I possessed great intellect and ever since then I’ve been treated as a prodigy. The other day the research I followed as a hobby won an award abroad. The general opinion is that a bright future as a scientist awaits me; therefore, everybody gives me special treatment. However, I have no interest in such things. What is most important to me is her, the one standing in front of me. Only her.

[01:46] My future? What a dreadful thing to be a scientist. It’s seems troublesome, I’m not interested. You really are weird. Instead of looking at me with utmost respect you are looking at me filled with vexation.

She doesn’t give me special treatment nor sweetens my ears with compliments as those around me do. She has always treated me as her childhood friend, as a human being. I wonder when it was that she became so precious to me. I love her so much that I can barely stand it. She is the most important person in the whole world to me.

It’s okay, it’s very like you to do so.

If possible I’d like to stay by her side forever. That’s my one desire.

[03:05] Well, I suppose I’ll go find the next book. Yeah, you continue with your studies. *steps* Mmm… we’ve already read this one, and this one too. Mmm… could it be we’ve read already all the books from this section? Uh? This is… “People are reincarnated plenty of times”. Eeeh? Fufu. Yeah, I found this one a bit interesting. Do you believe in the cycle of death and rebirth? That’s right, it’s an ideology that believes in the immortality of the soul after death, and in its ability to reincarnate over and over. You don’t know how to dream. It may lack scientific basis, however, the so-called “conscience” is not located on the brain. There have been cases that verify the existence of children with memories from an earlier lifetime. That’s why I think is valid to believe in the cycle of death and rebirth. The lifespan for humans is only a few decades, right? Then I won’t be able to stay with you forever. If the cycle of death and rebirth was true, even after being reincarnated I could meet with you again. Let’s say I was a total stranger and I was miles away from you, I would still search for you all over the world and find you. Do you get what I mean? You do since you are so smart, right? Eh? If you want some water here it is… Aaah, she ran away. Fufufu. Aaaah, I wish I could stay with you forever. Always together.


Track 02 – The awaited reunion
The second of June. After studying together on the library we talked about the cycle of death and rebirth. She argued its lack of scientific basis; however, I want to believe in it. I want to stay by her side forever, how many times I’m reincarnated.

Did we study that at the library? The cycle of death and rebirth? Ughh… Another one vanished. If I continue like this I’ll end up losing this feeling too. This…! It wasn’t supposed to be this way! Damn it! Aaaghhhh!!

3212 hours left for the Runlimit experiment to conclude.

Haa… *gasps*

I only wanted eternal life. Even when I succeeded after so much effort, to think it would carry such a flaw! Hahh…

In order to avoid forgetting her smile I carry always inside my diary the picture I had taken with her long ago. Finally, at last, once more…

Soon we’ll meet again. I’ve been waiting for you.


[02:09] Year 2045. The world has reached the era of human enhancement. The Japanese government decided to create humans with no need to neither rest nor sleep. The name of the experiment is: Runlimit. The civilians chosen as subjects are injected with a unique substance developed by the government. Nevertheless, the substance wasn’t compatible with the human cells. The experiment failed. The subjects suffered after effects on their bodies: flaws. Among them, I, Mikado Yori, acquired the quality called “hypnosis”. I can replace people’s memories by touching them. I’m the only one among all the subjects with the ability to control people’s consciousness. However, there is a tragic love story behind the so-called “fateful” experiment Runlimit that remains unknown to everyone.


[03:38] It’s almost time. *knock* Come in. Ha! Hello. You’re the new supervisor, right? Uh? You were looking for me? I’m sorry. I usually spend this time in my bedroom. That’s right, I heard about you from the facility. Likewise, I’m at your care.

Her smiling and gentle expression hasn’t change a bit from the one she’s wearing on the picture. Her voice remains the same too, as well as her smile. I’m glad. All I longed for is still there.

Welcome back. Oh! Ah, no, it’s nothing. Are you going to confirm my status? Go on. Yeah. Fufufu. Don’t worry about me, you can say it straight. Mikado Yori, 19 years old. Predisposition: “hypnosis”. Danger level: 5. Be at ease, pay no mind to it. My predisposition “hypnosis” involves replacing people’s memories and control consciousness, that’s why the personnel regard me as highly dangerous. From among the test subjects I’m the only one with this predisposition, it might be the reason they’re so afraid of it. Besides that I’m just as any other test subject. When night falls we attack humans. The drug injected in Runlimit is made out of shark cells. Sharks can swim continuously without any sleep. The truth is that half of their brain sleeps while the other half remains awake. They swim unstop as their left brain take turns with their right brain to sleep. If those cells were applied to humans there was the chance of creating an enhanced human that wouldn’t need to sleep, that’s how the Runlimit experiment came to be. Dormant, we, test subject, when the night comes, the same as a shark, go into frenzy and become monsters that attack people. For that reason when the night comes we stay inside a special laboratory. Ah, I see. As expected from a supervisor. There was no need to explain, you were already aware of it all. Well, is there something else you want to ask? The bracelet? Ah. You want to check my time limit? Go ahead.

[07:14] At looking at my time limit her expression was sorrowful, as if it involved her directly. Even though at present I am nothing more than a human you’ve met for the first time.

Seriously, that piteous side of you never changes.

Hm? What’s wrong? You got something to say? A cure? A new medicine? You created it? Amazing! You’re able to do something like that! This is the data about the cure? Can I take a look? Eeh. Ohh. I see. You want to use it on me… Hmm. Let’s see… I don’t think I need a new medicine.

3212 hours left for the Runlimit experiment to conclude.

What’s wrong? Aaah. It might be. You want to help me? I understand. If you phrase it like that then go ahead. It was your plan from the start that’s why you brought that with you, right? Even if I refuse you won’t give up, right? You were always like that. Just ignore me. Well, you better get to it if you’re going to use your treatment on me. What administration method will you use? Eh? Just that? How simple. Any arm is fine? Okay, I’m in your hands. Mm. Hm? I’m alright. Yeah. Thanks. Yeah, I feel nothing out of the ordinary. I’m okay. It’s a relief. Fufu. Eh? Aah, you’re wrong. I said it on your behalf. I mean, you’ve put so much effort during all these years to develop a new medicine, right? That’s why I thought it was good that things turned out just fine. From what I read about the treatment it might be successful. You thought thoroughly about it. I find it quite impressive. Fufufu. That you are happy makes me happy too. It’d be nice if you could help everyone out with this medicine.

[10:55] Those eyes filled with hope, sparkling with light, they were way too bright for my present self.

Hey, tell me about yourself. Isn’t it a bit unfair that I’m the only one exposed? I don’t mind if it’s something related to your treatment. Fufu. It’s true. Then say it straight. Yes, I want to know anything. If it’s about you I want to listen to any conversation. Well, if I tried I could read all of your memories. Regarding your research or even what you do in your spare time; all the way from you hobbies to your worries, all of it. That’s right. If I tried I could know everything just by touching you. Even the worries you hold for putting up on weight lately. Hahaha. I’m joking, I said it just because. With you I want to refrain from using my gift as much as possible. The reason is… secret. Ah! Speaking of which! From today you’ve become my supervisor, right? Being so I want you to do something. I want you to promise me three things. First, you will never enter my room without my permission. Second, as you already know, during nighttime I go berserk, it’s a given you can’t go near me, but if possible I’d prefer you wouldn’t watch the outcome from outside the lab. Third and last, if I said something weird, yeah, pay no mind to it, no matter what I say, I won’t tell you the reason behind but I want you to accomplish this with no exception, otherwise I won’t cooperate with the treatment anymore. Good. *ringtone* Ah, is your phone? Go ahead, don’t worry about me, and go. I’ll go later to the research lab. Yeah, until then.

[13:52] Eleventh of July. “Finally I was able to meet her again”. Should I write down the conversation too?

As to in the future be able to correctly understand the fact that I was able to meet her today.

Fuuu. Uh? Did I leave this book here? I thought for sure I left it on the bookcase.

Again? The mysteries keep piling up.


Next, news about the Runlimit test subjects. Five years ago the government performed the experiment Runlimit, however, the frenzies from the subjects have become a serious issue. Last night one of the test subjects escaped from the facilities in the middles of a frenzy…


Before everything vanishes I must put an end to this.


Track 03 – The memories with you
Ah, it’s you. Just in time. Do you know where Kei-chan(1) is? I see. Mm… another time will be then. Yeah, I had something to discuss with him. What about you? Do you need something from me? Aaah, again with the new medicine. You simply don’t learn. Even though I’ve told you I’m okay like this. Yeah, yeah. Did you have a bath before coming here? I thought you smelled nice, like shampoo. It’s a sweet scent; it suits you because you’re so cute. Ouch, it hurts. Uuh. Fufufu. I’m okay; it took me by surprise, though. It’s fine, it was my bad. I’m sorry for upsetting you. Pffufufu. That side of you remains the same.

She hasn’t change a bit since then, my beloved one. As time goes by the fear of ending up forgetting all about her grows exceedingly.

[01:57] I thank you too. Aaaah, you see, I have a request for you, is it alright? I want permission to go out. Even if it’s just for one day, I wanna go outside no matter what. “If the treatment is successful you will go out”, you say. By then it will be too late. As a matter of fact the sooner the better, please. Yes. Ah! It huuuuuuurts. It hurts so very much the place where you injected me wrong. The needle for that syringe was very thick; it might even leave a scar. Aah, it hurts badly. Ah! It’s gone purple. You won’t be able to give me the new treatment at this rate. Ay, it hurts. You could miss the right spot again; I don’t want the treatment anymore. Hm? Really? It’s okay? Fufufu. Yay. Thanks. Ah! That’s right! I got another request for you. Since I’ve been put through a lot I should have a reward. I’ve always wanted to go out on a date with you.


Okay, look this way. *shutter* Fufu. Let’s take the next picture with this scenery on the back. *shutter* Yes, it turned out great. Ah, don’t move. *shutter* The expression on your face is beautiful. Hm? What’s wrong? Ah, well…

I wanted to make some memories with her at all costs. I wanted to leave a proof in this world that we were related. While I am still myself.

Uh, well, I want to bring always with me the picture of a cute girl. Can’t I? Then I’ll take one with that shy expression. *shutter* Oh! You’re angry face is good too. *shutter* Ahahaha, I’m sorry. Messing with you it’s so much fun. That’s not it. Even if doesn’t seem like it, I do it with lots of love. Should I take your picture pouting? Ufufufu. Uh? Okay but, what are you up to? Hm?

Passerby: A picture? Okay.

Eh? Why? I don’t need…

Passerby: I’m taking it! Stand a little closer!

Eh!?

Passerby: You look weird being so apart.

No, I… Eh! Wait-

Passerby: I’m taking it! 3, 2, 1. *shutter* You’re welcome. I hope you like it.

Why a picture of us together!? …!! I see. Thanks. This picture of us is the best of memories. I’ll treasure it until the day I die. I’m really really happy. Thanks.


[06:43] Haa, I’m tired. I think I got too excited. But it’s been very fun. Thanks. Hey, could you please say to me that you will neither forget this day nor the fact that I existed once? I was thinking that I’d like you not to forget about me. I see. Then I’m glad. “Everything will be alright?” Oh, hahaha, right. As long as there is your new medicine everything will be just fine. It will be of great help to the other test subjects. Yeah, it’s true. It’d be good if it turned out like that. It’d be wonderful if these moments could go on forever. *hugs you* I’m sorry. Could we stay like this just for now? I won’t do anything else, I just wanna hug you. Let me hug you, please. I won’t forget about this day. I don’t want to forget.

(1) He’s talking about Shiba Keito from volume four.


Track 04 – A body that goes berserk
Yesterday was so much fun. It made me happy. Will the day come when I even forget about everything that happened yesterday? Ggggh! You got to be kidding me. Something’s happening. Ggggh!

Until now I had never gone berserk during day. And yet! Why? Ah! That’s it. The new medicine. Gghh… I was right; it’s not compatible with the current status of my body. Hehehe. Ghaah! It’d be terrible to go berserk here. I need to go to the special facility.
Guhhh! Why are you here? It’s nothing, leave me alone. Gggh!! Don’t touch me!!
Don’t follow me!! Khh… Why don’t you listen to what I say? Quit it! Leave here already!! The laboratory will automatically lock in response to my bangle. That’s why you need to hurry!! Aaaaaaah!! I’m begging you… before I become unable to control myself… Hurry! Gh! Gaaaaaah!

[03:53] Fufu. Hahahaha. Thanks for staying here. Yeah, I’m okay now. My mind feels fresh and I feel great. Come, come closer so I can reach you. Don’t be shy. You followed me because you were worried, right?

Even though I warned you desperately not to, you thoughtlessly followed me. You really are gentle and stupid. Why do you look frightened? Are you afraid of me? Fufu. Hahaha. It’s okay, I’m not eating you in one bite. I won’t let it be over so soon! You’re too precious, so I’m going to taste you slowly, very slowly.

Mm… I can hear your bloodstream. *inhales* Aaah, such a nice scent. Fufufu. Will you fight back? I believe it will be useless. Even without using any strength, a weakling like you won’t stand a chance. See!! Besides, I might have been holding myself back all this time. Yeah, that’s it. I’ve been holding back, always. At this rate, I… that’s why, before I become unable to remember nothing it might be best to devour you. Yeah, that’s the best. Let’s become one. If I devour you all of your cells will become part of me. I want you. I’ve always wanted to make you mine only! Will you let me eat you without resisting? I see; you’re so scared you can’t say a word. Your silence works for me. Here I go… *he licks his lips* *you pull out the syringe you kept hidden and shot him* Ghh!


Track 05 – The truth of 5 years ago
*knock knock*

Sir, here’s the book I borrowed the other day. Uh? He isn’t here? He went out? Hm? What’s this? Runlimit? The experiment they’re talking about on TV? Hee! As expected from him. Hm? Immortal human beings immune to pain? What’s this about? If I remember well it was about creating humans that wouldn’t need to sleep. Besides, this formula… Ha! This won’t work! It’s wrong! With this formula the compatibility with human cells will be impossible! To be successful it should be… *rewrites formula* Wait. Immune humans? Eternal life? I see. That’s it! How did I not realize something so simple? If we get rid of the obstacles we could live forever! If the cycle of death and rebirth is a fantasy story, then make it real should be enough.

With this we can be together forever. When I finish it I’ll use it on us, her and me. If we gain eternal life we wouldn’t have to fear death, we could be together forever. Her and me, throughout eternity. Fufu. Ahaha.

[02:17] Eh? She’ll be a test subject for Runlimit? Eeh. Eh? Ah, wait! They’re all quite bewildered. There’s no need to be so nervous. As long as the medicine I developed exists everything will be alright. Right before they inject her with Runlimit I will blend it secretly. And right after, it'll be my turn.

Eh? What are you saying RenRen(!)!? You’re kidding, right!? Uh, you all agree!? That is…! Kh!

Damn it! I missed to foresee this could happen! At this rate they will all end up becoming test subjects.

Wait! You should think it through. There’s no guaranty the experiment is safe. It’s dangerous! Oh, I see. You won’t change your minds.

There’s nothing I can do. My plans got twisted. However, it will only be a change in the order of the events. It’s no real problem. I’ll become a test subject first and I will apply “Infinity” to myself. Then I will give it to her, it won’t be too late by then.

I understand. In that case I will do it to. I’ll offer myself to take her place. I’ll be a test subject for Runlimit.

[04:13] Uh… aaaah… damn it… Aaaaaaaah!!!

Xxxx left for the Runlimit experiment to end.

Fufu. It all goes according to my calculations; my estimated time limit remains unchanged. Even so, even so! Damn it!!! How could I acquire this flaw!! I don’t want it. I don’t want to forget. And yet, every time I make use of my powers my memory fades away. Shit…

I could end up forgetting about her. Even though I had at the reach of my hand the so longed for eternity with her. She, who comes every day to visit us, test subjects, who watches over us with her face wet with tears on the other side of the glass… Wait for me, soon enough you will also… I will make you smile. I’ll make it possible for us to stay together, just hang on a little more…

Haa? You want me to erase her memories? I understand. “If she continues likes this she will be devoured by the blame”, you say? Eeh? You’re so very thoughtful. I get it. If you all say so then I’ll erase her memories regarding us, without trace. Tch.

If I erase her memories now I might never be able to see her again. I won’t let that happen. There’s only one thing for me to do. I will make her come back to this place.

What’s up. It’s been a while. How are you doing? Don’t cry. You’ve done nothing wrong. It’s not your fault! Poor thing, crying your eyes out like this. It will all be alright. I’ll make you free from this sorrow. Give me your hand. *touches your hand* You don’t need to worry about a thing. I will never get apart from you. It will all be alright. You will come back to this place by your own will. That’s why, until then let’s say goodbye. I love you. *kiss*

(1) Katagiri Ren from volume 1.


Track 06 – Even if I get reincarnated
Uh! Ah, did I pass out? Rather, you shot me a sedative, right? Thanks. Um… did I say something weird in my sleep? I had a dream of the past. I see. It’s a relief. What happened before passing out? …!! That is, forget it! It holds no special meaning. …!! Forget everything I said when I went berserk! *steps* *explosion* Eh!? Again? One of the test subjects has gone berserk again somewhere inside the facilities. He won’t live for much longer. The time is near. I’m sorry. I can’t tell you where I’m heading to. You can’t come with me; this is something I have to take responsibility for on my own. I’m sorry!

[01:48] Man 1: What’s up? How’s the plan going?

Man 2: Good, if he continues uncontrolled all the monsters will be annihilated.

Man 1: It seems that soon it will all be solved. However, developing something like this. Well, thanks to this guy we will be able to cover up for the virus and set the blame on the institution. Besides, we were successful with the continued berserk of the test subject.

Man 2: Hahaha, if things continue this way, in the blink of an eye the monsters…

You took that from my room? It was you after all.

Man 1: Kh! You! Mikado…

All this months I found all your coming and goings to my room suspicious, whether you were supervising or not. Then the berserks of the test subjects suddenly got worse. The reason was plain obvious: the drug you’re holding right now. Give it back. It’s something I created. It’s not meant to be used as an accelerator of the test subject’s berserks.

Man 1: You! Since when do you know!?

I’m sorry but I prefer to remain a viewer. Fufu. It’s okay, if you give it back without making a scandal I won’t make one either. *hurried steps* What’s your answer?

Man 2: Mikado Yori, thanks to the drug you developed and that we found our plan has come this far. If you want to be thanked for, then we thank you, however if you stay in our way…

You say “we”, however, you’re just a reduced number of extremists belonging to no institution. The researchers here, even though they regard us, test subjects, as troublesome, they do wish to reach a peaceful outcome. At least they’re not aiming to accelerate the test subject’s berserks since it’s too risky.

Man 2: Shut it! If the berserks are stimulated their span of life is diminished and become easier to exterminate, besides-

I’m sorry for you but we also have a secret card. It’s an all or nothing. The chances might be low; however, I’ve thought a method to eliminate the virus.

Man 1: What!?

A method in which the virus is removed in air bubbles. Fortunately, among the test subjects there’s someone with the ideal constitution. If it’s someone able to manipulate air then is possible.

Man 2: Don’t listen to him! There’s no way for that method to work!

[04:49] I’m sorry but they´re already being taken care of. The virus you created will be removed immediately.

Man 1: Son of a…! Doing unnecessary things! Shit! Hey! Get ready!

It’s useless, wherever you’re planning to do to me…

Man 1: Don’t let him escape!

Quit all useless fights!

*shots*

Man 2: Wait! Crap! There he is!

Despite telling you how useless it is!

Man 1: Now! Aim to his back! Arrrrgh!

Could you put an end to all this already? It’s been enough.

Man 2: What the! Let go!

Don’t resent me, this is the fair punishment.

Gaaaaaaah!!!

[05:58] I’ve retrieved it at last. The cause for all the seemingly unexplainable berserks… Kh! Did I overdo it? As I thought, using my powers on several subjects it’s possible… Damn it. My head…

However, I’ve erased all trace of “Infinity” from their minds.

This way everything…


Kh! Shit. *hurried steps* Uh! You… who are you? Sorry! Ignore what I said! Nothing’s wrong, really. I told you before, right? That you shouldn’t mind if I said something weird occasionally. I’m not hiding anything. Stop!! Let go of me! It’s nothing, really! I’m sorry. I got a little carried away. I hate to bother but, could you hand me that diary? It’s embarrassing but right now it’s hard for me to crouch to pick it up. Ah? Picture? No! Don’t! What are you saying? …!! You’ve realized it? That my bangle is frozen in time. Fufu. Even though by touching you I overwrote your memories. At the end I couldn’t hide anything from you clever girl. …!! You’re wrong! It wasn’t, it shouldn’t be this way. As you said, I’m different from the other test subjects. I have no time limit. The real purpose of the Runlimit experiment wasn’t that of creating humans with no need for sleep but creating humans who wouldn’t die. In other words, immortal human beings. If death was erased from the world the population wouldn’t decrease, on the contrary, it would increase. Runlimit. Unlimited time. As in eternal life.

[09:42] Five years ago when I went to your father’s laboratory I found all the information related to Runlimit. As soon as I laid eyes on it I knew it. The experiment was doomed to failure because of the formula, it was plain obvious. In order for your father’s experiment to succeed I grabbed a pen and fixed the equation. However, I came to realize that if only you and I acquired eternal life then we could live together forever in our world made for two. After that, I developed the medicine in secret so nobody would notice. I’d put into Runlimit the ingredient of immortality: Infinity. That’s how five years ago when I became a test subject I put “Infinity” only to the drug that would be applied to me. I think about it now and I did something really stupid. I was a kid back then. I might have been conceited for being called a prodigy so often. Back then the idea of eternal life seemed so alluring. The lifespan of humans is that of a few decades, I wouldn’t be able to stay with you forever.

The lifespan for humans is only a few decades, right? Then I won’t be able to stay with you forever. If the cycle of death and rebirth was true, even after being reincarnated I could meet with you again. Let’s say I was a total stranger and I was miles away from you, I would still search for you all over the world and find you. Do you get what I mean?”

[12:18] What’s wrong? Don't tell me you've remembered everything? Five years ago you were crying the same way you do now. It’ll be alright, don’t cry. I’m the only fool one, that’s why I received a punishment. Because I thought only of myself and acted behind everyone’s backs it turned out like this. I thought only of being with you forever. After the experiment my wish was blown away. Runlimit failed, it wasn’t compatible with human cells. Besides, even “Infinity” betrayed my expectations. It certainly gave me an unlimited time along with memory loss. I’m not lying. Since then every time I make use of my ability I lose pieces of my memories in exchange. During the berserks we’re unable to control our abilities. Every night I went berserk my memories slowly faded away. I was scared to death that bit by bit I’d lose my memories of the olden days we spent together. That’s why I started writing a diary with all I could remember, and the days I spent with you. I’m reaping what I sow. I involved so many people and caused them trouble, my childhood friends included. It’s all my fault! Even the increase in the test subjects’ berserks is my fault! Who would have thought such a virus could be developed from the drug I created! Your memories too! I took them from you, and then I made you come back here! Everyone wanted what was best for you and asked me to erase your memories. Even so I! Forgive me. I’m sorry. I didn’t want to make you miserable. I only wanted to be with you forever. I’m truly sorry. But everything will be alright; I will protect you and the test subjects that were exposed to the virus until the bitter end. Kei-chan helped me to come with a solution. I’ve already erased the memories of those who misused “Infinity”. Everything will be fine. It’s okay now. Kh!!

[16:20] Fufufu. I’m sorry, I overdid it before. I’m alright. Don’t worry about me. I must take responsibility and see this through. That’s right. I’ll take responsibility. It would have been best to make you forget permanently back then. It’s okay, I’ll make you forget again. You don’t need to suffer anymore. I’m fine. I’m telling you I’m fine. All this time I refused to forget you, I didn’t want to forget you, I wanted to stay by your side forever. Yet, by seeing you drowned in sadness, I see now that losing my memories is not so much of a tragedy. I love your smile. You’re most important to me. I want you to smile from now on. Forgive me, because of me you’ve suffered so much, you’ve cried so much. It’s time for you to live a peaceful life. Close your eyes. It’s okay, I’ll make those emotions go away. Come, close your eyes. This time we say goodbye for real.

It was fun, I was happy. This five years I spent as a test subject were painful, however, meeting her was an amazing miracle, I was blissful. This is not a sad event, it’s a happy start. How many times I’m reincarnated I will most definitely find you. Until then this is just a brief break.

I’m so tired; I’ll finally be able to sleep. At least I…

Wait for me. I will definitely…


Track 07 – In the future
Uh… I feel lightheaded. Where am I? Yori-kun? Ah, that’s my name… Who is this girl? She looks terribly worried for me.

Yeah, are you the new supervisor? Pleased to meet you. My name’s Mikado Yori.
Why does she look like she could cry any second? For a start, why am I here?

Was I asleep for very long? I have the feeling that I’ve dreamed a very long dream. It was sad and painful, yet somehow I could also feel happiness. Fufufu. Weird, right? Feeling happiness in spite of the suffering. Hm? Is that someone’s diary? Eh? I don’t remember writing it. “How many times I’m reincarnated I will go find you”. What’s this? I’ve got this feeling I’ve forgotten something precious. Is it my imagination? Oh, what’s wrong? Why are you crying? Are you alright? It’s a waste for a pretty girl like you to cry. Come, dry your tears. I feel I’ve met someone like you in the past: extremely cute though a crybaby, someone that can’t be left alone. Aaah! I’m sorry! I’ve said something weird. Um, for the time being, could you smile for me? Somehow I just wanna see you smile. Good. Your smile soothes me. And having my name called by you has cheered me. If possible, could you tell me about you? I wanna know more of you. Fufu. Thanks.


The words written on the last page of the diary I was given:

The cycle of death and rebirth: As many times I’m reincarnated I will always love you.

A life with unlimited time: Runlimit.


Track 08  RUN - LIMIT (short ver.)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Me interesa saber tu opinión, así que no te vayas sin comentar ;)