sábado, 17 de noviembre de 2018

NUIGURUMI TO WATASHI Vol. 2 ~Genki na Usako~ [ENGLISH]


I started this translation long ago and it's finally done! Hope you have a sweet time with cute cute Usako ^^

VERSIÓN EN ESPAÑOL AQUÍ

*******************************************


NUIGURUMI TO WATASHI ~GENKI NA USAKO~
(MY PLUSH TOY AND I ~LIVELY USAKO~)

[CV: Okamoto Nobuhiko]


Track 01 – “Hi” from within your dream
You’re back! Welcome!

Haaaa. You’re going straight to bed today too? Hey, you’re not going to change your clothes? It’ll get wrinkles.

You’ve been lying there for quite a while now. It doesn’t look like you’re going to prepare dinner. Ah! You’ve already eaten maybe? Hmm… but it didn’t take you long to come home so you didn’t eat outside.

[00:45] Oh, you wanted to sleep but you can’t. You look tired lately. I wonder if there’s something worrying you.

Eh!? You’re crying!? Why!? Something nasty happened!?

[01:11] *sigh* As if you could hear me. Uuugh. I’ve become sad too. *sigh* I’d like to listen to all you have to say and assure you that everything will be alright. Why do I have to be a plush toy? Aah, you’re crying a river. You worry me. Even if just for once I’d like to become human and be able to talk to you. Aaah, please, God, allow this helpless me to give aid to my master somehow~


*transformation*

[02:00] As if that was possible. Huh? Huh? HUH? What is this? What happened? I became a human? Aah, um, you see, I’m not a suspicious fellow. Well, I am suspicious but… aaah, how should I explain? You see, I am… Yeah! That’s right! I’m Usako, your rabbit doll~! Um, how did you know? Ah, I see. Like you said, this is the ribbon you put on me. You gave it to me while you said cute things suited me. You remembered. Hehe, I’m glad.

[03:01] Hey, can I hug you? It’s ok, right? *hugs you* I hugged you before you could answer. I’m so excited I could cry. Huh? Aah, I’m sorry! I’m hurting you. I got carried away. Eh? “It’s okay”, you say? You’re very kind. However, you seem to lack a sense of danger. Hmmm… well, whatever. Hm? What’s wrong? Eh? A dream? Aah, this is a dream. That might be the case for you. It’s kinda sad, though. It’s nothing! Even if it’s inside a dream I’m really happy I can talk to you.

[04:08] By the way, this is the first time I acquire human shape so I don’t really know what I look like. Could you show me a mirror? Oooooooh, I’m really human. Whatsmore, I might be rather handsome, don’t you agree? Ehehe. What’s with that cold look? I’m hurt. Besides, I’ve got something to tell you: I’m not a girl(*). It’s not okay! I’m clearly a guy. Even my clothing is white and blue. Even in my doll shape I do possess a manly mien.

[05:07] I’m not adorable! Right now I look cool. Where did you get the idea I’m adorable? Eh? Okay, that’s enough, I’ll get depress if you continue. Anyway, I am a guy! Therefore I’m not really Usako but Usao(**). Out of the question! Absolutely no! I’m not changing my name nor I’m taking my ribbon off. To me the name “Usako” is of utmost value because it was you who gave it to me. You also gave me the ribbon that makes it precious to me. I’m fine the way I am. Rather, I prefer it to be this way. Eh? Ah, I’m sorry for being whimsical. Okay, even if only during a night’s dream I will listen to eeeeeeverything you have to say. There’s no one else but us here so don’t hold your tongue and tell me about all the painful and difficult stuff. Of course the fun stuff is also welcome! Hehehe. You’re welcome.

[06:17] Ah, hey, give me your hand. I’m not doing anything weird. I’ve heard that when you meet someone for the first time you handshake with them, that’s why I want us to handshake as a proof of our encounter. Okay? Fufu. Thanks! Then, let’s talk lots!


(*) The character is called Usako, a combination between “usagi” which means “rabbit” and the suffix “-ko” which is used commonly on female names. So “Usako” is actually a girl’s name.
(**) As I said earlier, “-ko” is used on female names while suffix “-o” is used on male names, so “Usao” is the male version for “Usako”.


Track 02 – The reason behind the tears
Hey, can I sit next to you? I was wondering if I would have to stay on my foot the whole while. Yay! Then if you excuse me. Eh? That’s my line. I’ve always been sitting on your lap, I never thought the day would come in which I’d be able to sit by your side and talk. It’s so refreshing. What? Why did I turn human? You see, I think God in his absolute mercy made this possible when he saw I was powerless to do something when you came back and started crying.

[01:00] But of course! God is always watching out for you. You needed someone to talk to about your suffering so he gave me human shape. Anyway, let’s make use of this sudden gift of His to the fullest. You’ve been smiling all the while. Yeah, if this situation is so fun that makes you smile I’m happy, but you don’t have to force yourself to smile if you don’t feel like it. I know you’ve been crying since the moment you got home.

[01:46] That’s right. Even in my doll shape I’m always looking out for you. I’ve seen how you cry without even eating first. Ah, don’t misunderstand! It’s because you worry me and make me wonder if something bad happened to you. I don’t know if I’ll be of any help but, wanna talk to me about it? If you don’t want to it’s okay, but you bottle up too many things. I like the way you endure everything and rarely complain about it, however, in times like this it would do you good to show your weak side too, don’t you think? After all, you’re within a dream.

[02:36] Hmm… as expected, I’m not helpful, right? Fiuuu, I’m glad that’s not it. Then, is there a reason why it’s hard to talk about it? Ah, I see. Don’t worry! Even if your worries are ambiguous, by wording them you’ll get clarity. We have tons of time until you wake up. Tell me all your worries one by one with no hurry. I’ll always be by your side. Sure! Tell me whatever comes to your mind.

[03:26] You worry about the future? Like about your work or your private life? Ah, both. Two things at a time, it’s hard. What is it that worries you of your private life? You feel you are being left behind… mmm… Since you became a working adult you certainly spend all your time either at work or at home. I don’t think that’s a bad thing, however, you’re not satisfied with such life, right? Aaah, it’s a complicated situation. Hmm, what if you tried making new friends?

[04:27] It’s also complicated? Mm, so you’re one of those. How is it called? The blue bird syndrome? Something like “someday true happiness will come to me”. I don’t think you’re in the wrong. I feel that way sometimes. That’s right; even I have complexes and ideals of myself. But at the same time I realize I won’t be able to make it if I don’t work on it. If you want to make friends go to crowded places. If you want to look pretty eat healthy, do exercise, learn how to do your own make up, be fashionable. However, people won’t stop telling themselves how hard it is to make an effort. Nobody likes difficult things; they avoid thinking about it and tell to themselves that next time something will come up. Right? Even playing can be exhausting.

[05:42] You wonder if your future would be any different if you had taken other path in the past? Work included? Ah, I see. If I’m honest I also have lost of regrets: “If I had put more effort I wouldn’t feel this way” and things of the sort. But as many regrets I have, I also have the same amount of joys, if not more. All in the path I chose myself. My biggest joy in fact is being able to talk to you like this. I believe I can congratulate me for having expressed God my whim. What about you? Is your life full of regrets? Haven’t you had happy days with your friends and family? Haven’t you been praised for something you achieved all by yourself? Haven’t you eaten something delicious? Haven’t you seen a clear blue sky? Haven’t you rejoiced on those trivial things? Haven’t you been grateful for the support others gave you? Haven’t you experienced any of these things at least once in your life?

[07:05] Then the path you took wasn’t the wrong one. You may have regrets but that’s part of life too. I’m proud of you and I love you for how you live giving your best. Aaah, I’m sorry. Don’t cry. If you cry I’ll get sentimental too. Aah, I’m telling you not to cry. Aaah, I’m gonna cry too. You try harder than you think. Besides, you can’t become someone else because you’re the owner I’m proud of and I want to always be your partner, so be more confident. *cries* It’s because you’re crying that I got sad.

[08:21] I’ll always be watching over you. Whenever you’re worried you can talk to me. I won’t be able to keep a conversation in my plush toy form but be assured I’ll be listening carefully. Even if you’re not pleased with yourself I will always love you.
That’s the one! That expression! Yeah, smiling definitely suits you. Don’t just cry and cry, I want you to smile instead. I was crying myself just a moment ago, though. I’m sorry if I’m contradictory.

[09:03] Right! If you keep a somber face happiness won’t come to you. That’s why from now on let’s think about fun stuff. Yeah! Fun stuff, so you can laugh out loud.


Track 03 – Usako’s feelings
I said so but, what could it be? Let’s see, fun stuff… fun stuff… Eh? I changed my mood too fast? Cheerful? Oh, I wonder. I’ve been told that before, though. No, it wasn’t God who told me, it was someone else. That’s right; the souls of all of us are close to God that’s why we can visit heaven. There are many others like me there and we are taught about you humans.

[00:51] Haha, no, not bad stuff. Knowledge about you is difficult and mysterious, but I believe that’s what makes of you a beautiful existence. You worry and struggle.  It’s admirable how you try your best to be happy. Yeah, those are my feelings. Those are things we can’t experience, we can’t search for happiness neither we can acquire a thing by ourselves. That’s why I’m a little jealous of your ability to forge your future. Ah, but just a little. I’m really glad I’m part of your possessions. Yeah, that’s right.

[01:48] Eh? Our worries? I’d like to say we have none but we do have quite. In my case I was worried for being mistaken for a girl. You are our biggest worry, though. Yeah, we’re preoccupied that your feelings toward us vanish someday. If a new plush toy arrives I can’t help but wonder if I am no longer needed. I also wonder if an existence like mine that can’t be of service to you has any meaning. However, whenever you hugged me while talking excitedly, being chosen by you and taken care of, gave meaning to my existence. How hard I think about it I can’t affect your feelings, so as long as you think of me once in a while and talk to me I’m happy.

[02:56] Eh? Why are you apologizing? Eeh!? You already cherish me enough! Besides, I’ve just told you I’m happy. *sigh* You really are negative. But since I’m positive we balance each other. Fufu, of course I’m a good boy, you are my owner after all. We’ve strayed quite a lot from the topic, what were we talking about? Aaah, that’s right, fun stuff. I totally forgot. Fun stuff… fun stuff… Hmm… I know! Let’s go outside. Ah, but that would be fun for me.

[03:58] Hm, I don’t know if I can leave this room, but we won’t know if we don’t try. Really? Yay! Then get yourself ready. Aaah, I’m so excited. Walking outside with my own legs and accompanied by you has always been my dream. That’s right! Come on, hurry.
Be ready in ten minutes, okay?


Track 04 – A date outdoors
Waaa, so this is a park! What’s that? Eeeh, swings? God didn’t tell us about them. Is it a game? Aaah, looks fun! *runs towards the swings* You come too!

*you go with him*

[00:45] And? How do you play this? Oh, you sit and swing. Ehehe, I don’t really get it. Show it to me. Wiii. Hold on a sec. If you sit here you’ll get dirty. *he cleanses the seat* Done! *you thank him* You’re welcome. Ooooh, so that’s how you do it. Then I can do it too. Here I go. Ahahaha, this is so much fun! The wind feels nice!

[01:59] Eeh? It’s been a while since you last played on a swing? You used to do it a lot then? Ah, don’t tell me this is for children. Ah, I see. But since it’s so fun there’s nothing wrong with an adult playing on a swing.

Why? Ah, you worry what the others will think. You humans have it though with rules, appearances and so. You have so many things to take care of, that alone is enough to get exhausted. It might be. When little is hard to study, but contrary to now they don’t have big responsibilities and they’re on an environment that allows them to make friends. You wanna go back to the past?

[03:17] Hm? Unexpected. I thought you’d say yes for sure. Eh? Thanks to me you’ve remembered all the good things you’ve experienced up until now? Do you mean I was helpful? Ah, I see. At last my existence took meaning. I’m very happy. Can I hug you? It’s thanks to you I feel fulfilled, let me hug you, please? Thanks! *hugs you* I’m really happy you’re my owner. Hm? I’m not overreacting. Our destiny depends entirely of our owner, if they take care of us, if they give us to someone else, if they throw us away. You’ve taken care of me all this time and now you gave meaning to my existence, you’re a gentle owner. That’s why I worry about you and I want to be of help. You probably can’t tell your problems to other people even when having a hard time, and are bound to play strong because you’re an adult, but don’t forget you’ve got me by your side, I’m always watching you giving your whole. Whether on sad hard vexing days or successful joyous happy days I’m watching over you, even if I can’t talk.

[05:19] Tehehe, the atmosphere got quite serious. Sorry. Yeah? Then I’m glad. Well, it’s getting cold, should we head back? It’d be troublesome if we got separated, let’s hold hands. Give me your hand. Fufu. This way we’re like a couple, don’t you agree? Yeah, they say couples hold hands like this. I get it. Don’t say any more, I’ll get hurt again. Okay, let’s go home. Uh? My hand is warm? Maybe is because I used to be a plush toy. Can I feel your cheeks for a moment? *he caresses your cheeks* Your cheeks are red from the cold, do you feel warmer now? I’m glad. Good, when we get back you cuddle up to me to get rid of the cold.

[06:48] Waa, you sighed. I heard you. What’s wrong? Did you remember something bad? I see. You were thinking about tomorrow. Waaa, you sighed again! A moment ago you were a bit more positive. Don’t look down. Come, look up, up. Yeah, that’s better. There´s nothing worthy on the floor for you to be looking down, there’s rarely any money. On the contrary, if you look up you’ll discover many things, like how pretty the moon looks today and so. Right!? Well, I understand you do it unconsciously under the weight of your emotions. This world is very big, there are many people, and many things, looks quite complicated.

[08:07] There are hardships and people with different values, that’s why… Eh? Wrong!! Nothing of the sort! I wasn’t going to tell you to give your best tomorrow as well. I know well how hard you work, that’s why I was going to tell you not to overdo yourself. You say to yourself that hardships and people with different values are something to be expected on adults and so you overwork, am I wrong? I think that’s amazing, there are times when is necessary; however, hard things are hard, and unpleasant things are unpleasant even to grownups. I’m selfish? For saying that what hard is hard? Hmm, I don’t think that’s selfish. I’m sure there are people around who wants you to rely on them. Like who? Mmm, let’s see… your family, your friends, your partner, your senpai, your kouhai, and me. That’s right. Even I want you to rely on me. So, whenever you feel like today like you can’t put up any more, reach for someone’s help before your heart breaks, okay? Good! Good girl.

[09:51] Eh? Yeah, of course you can come to me, however, I’ll be on my plush toy shape and I won’t be able to talk, is that okay with you? I see. Thanks. Aah, I wish I could stay in this human form forever. Right!? You agree with me… I wonder if there’s a way… Hm? Hold on a sec. *goes away* I’m sorry little flowers; I’ll pay you back this favor. *goes back to you*

[10:47] Hehehe. I’m back. Hehe. I’ve got you a present. The flowers over there were blooming so I took a couple. You’re welcome. You can make them into pressed flowers or dry flowers. I’d like it if you kept them. If you leave them like this they will wither but if you press them or dry them up you can keep them. That way when you look at them you’ll remember this day, my existence and our conversation. I probably won’t be able to stay in this form but make this day’s memory your source of strength. Even though I’m saying this myself it is a good idea. You’re welcome.

[11:46] This flower’s name? Let’s see, its name is aster. Fufufu. I surprised you, right? I’m on charge of the bed flowers in heavens. God assigns roles, the same as us and humans do. Like keeping the roads clean or doing counseling and other stuff. That’s why I know plenty about flowers. The blue aster I just gave you in the language of flowers means: I believe in you but you worry me. And the purple aster means: my love for you is deeper than yours. I want you to receive both feelings from me. That’s right. I love the way you always do your best, but that side of yours that goes overboard worries me. When you overwork yourself remember the flowers I gave you. My love for you is very veeeeery deep; my heart is always with you. You finally smile again. You definitely look the prettiest when you smile.

[13:07] Good! Since you’ve cheered up let’s make a competence as to who arrives home faster. Of course is sudden, I just came up with the idea. If you exercise you’ll sleep soundly and won’t think over and over again about unnecessary things. You’re the type of person that worries and can’t help but think about it. That’s why I came up with the method to get you to sleep peacefully. Fufu. I’ll be hard to beat, I’m a bunny rabbit after all. Ready, set, go. Hehe. If you don’t hurry I’ll leave you behind. Come on, catch up with me.


Track 05 – For you, whom I love so much
*panting*

I won. Come on. Hurry. Ah, I’m sorry. It’s true, it’s midnight already. I’ll keep my voice down.

*door opens*

I’m back~

Ah! You say “welcome home”. Hehe, I dream about being told “welcome home”. Every time I come back from the heavens I say “I’m back” but nobody says to me “welcome home”. It’s only natural to be that way… that’s why I thought having my dream come true today, yes? Yay! Then once more: “I’m back”.

[01:16] Fufu. I’m back, I’m back, I’m back, I’m back~. You telling me “welcome home” makes me feel I belong here so welcome home to you too. Good! What’s next? Take a bath? Dinner? Hm? Is there anything before those things? Are you thirsty? A flower vase? Ah, I see. Flowers will wither if you don’t place them in one. By the way, you ran with the flowers? Why didn’t you say anything? I kept hurrying you up, right? I gave you the flowers and I also came up with the race idea, aah, I’m sorry.

[02:18] You say it was fun… aaah, I can’t take it anymore. I love you, my owner is the best! Eh? Ah, right. You’re holding the flower vase I can’t hug you. Eeeh? I don’t want to sit and wait. I don’t know if I’ll be able to stay with you for much longer. I want to be with you as much as possible, so I won’t get away from you. You should press or dry up the flowers before they wither, okay? You really will? You tend to postpone troublesome things. I can’t help but worry. Mm, if you say so then I trust you. Okay, next is to take a bath, right? Let’s heat up the bathtub and then relax in there.

[03:17] Hm? Yeah, I was planning we took a bath together. Not possible!? But I’m in this human shape! Let’s get in together and talk! Hm? In my plush toy shape there might be some inconveniences but I’m in my human shape so it’s okay. Come on, let’s get in the bathtub together. Eh? Next time? Aah, I see. Next time I become human we’ll definitely get into the bathtub together, okay? It’s a promise then. Okay. I’ll wait in your room. Ah, no no no. Heat up the bathtub and take your time. Don’t just take a quick shower; use the bathtub from time to time. Come on; take your pajama and a towel with you. Have a nice time.

[04:44] Ah! Welcome! Did you dry up your hair? Good. It’s dry. Let’s have dinner. That’s right. I made it. It’s great, right? Omurice, soup and salad. I made a drawing over the omurice with the catsup. Food is important to fight against tiredness. I have one more surprise for you. Uh? God taught me how to cook. Humans must eat to have energy. I heard they can even get sick if they don’t eat, so I often wondered what could I cook for you. Actually I wanted to do something more impressive but I lack the ability.

[05:46] Eh? I’m not hiding anything. I’m seriously not hiding anything. Don’t come closer. Eh? Ah, aaaaah. Even though I told you not to come closer. You see, I kind of messed up with the eggs at first; they burned and got messy so I thought I could eat some of it. Mm, I don’t know whether is edible or not but putting it in the garbage would be a waste. Eh? You’ll eat it? But! Because is something I did with my heart on it? *hugs you* I love you! I really love you! I like you more and more being in this shape and being able to talk to you. I wanted to cheer you up but I feel like I’m the only one enjoying myself. Really? My efforts paid off?

[07:02] I see. Then I’m gonna cheer you up even more. Kyukyu~. So? Did my energy reach you? I’m glad. Ah, it’s true. Let’s eat or it’ll get cold. It’s overflowing with love so eat a lot, okay?


Track 06 – Let’s sleep together
You took a bath, you had dinner, are you going to bed now? Good! *he throws himself on the bed* Sleeping comfortably is the best. Come to bed. You can hug me as tight as you wish. Oooh, I see. In this kind of situation I’m the one to hug you. Since I’m always the one being hugged… *he clears his throat* Let’s see, from the start. I want to hug you, lay down beside me.

[00:59] Are you comfortable? Okay. Hey, look this side. Yeah, like that. Now if you excuse me~. How is it? Are you warm? I’m also warm. Aaah, I might understand the reason I took human shape. Yeah, partly to talk to you but, I’m sure it was so I could hug you like this that I became human. My plush toy form would have suffice to talk to you, but as a plush toy I can only be hugged not hug. Even if this is a dream only maybe being able to hug you tight like this was to make you see you are not alone.

[02:22] Today you said your worries were so ambiguous you couldn’t find the solution. “I want to improve”, “I have to work harder”, “I wanna talk about what worries me but I don’t want to be a burden to others”. With all those thoughts piling up you ended up crying not knowing what to do. Yet you are not alone, I’ll always be by your side, watching over you and happy to listen to anything you have to say. If there’s something you can’t say to anyone then say it to me. You might reach an answer as you did today or at least you can get rid of some weight.

[03:24] You’re welcome. Very good. You’ve worked hard. You’re the owner I’m so proud of, willing to advance through adversity. You’re the one I love the most, the one I cherish the most. *kiss* Thanks for being born. I’m gonna keep you company today so sleep calm. I’m okay. You are my very reason to exist. I’ll be happy if you don’t forget this day, I want you to remember it. Of course I won’t forget. Never. I could never forget.

[04:30] Hey, you see, I love you. That’s why I want you to be happy. I know that life is hard and there’s so many painful things but I blindly believe there’s a bright future awaiting for you. I’m positive. *sobs* I’m not crying. I want to tell you “see you later” with a smile on my face so I can appear inside your dreams if you ever feel bad again. Until then this is goodbye. I’m sad too. But it’s fine. I’ll be in your future and I’m sure we’ll meet again. I believe so. It’s sad though.

[05:40] Let’s make a promise. Come, show me your little finger. Here we go: this is a pinky promise and if I lie… uh, if I lie… right… I’ll give you a lot bouquets of flowers… pay no mind to little details such as being hard to meet each other… and it’s settled. This way I’ll have to meet you for sure. God isn’t fond of lies, that’s why I’ll find a way so it won’t turn out to be a lie. If for you I wouldn’t mind even if I make Him upset. Okay, you’ll be able to sleep calmly now, right? I’m glad. If we talk of fun things you’ll get sleepy. *light taps* What will you do tomorrow night? You’ll watch the dorama you like? What kind of story is? A love comedy… sounds good.

[07:08] What will you have for dinner? The omurice I cooked? I told you you don’t need to eat that. Thanks. Don’t forget the vegetables. Aah, I should have made more soup. And for lunch? Mh? You’re asleep. I’m glad. It seems you’re sound asleep. I wonder if my technique for a pleasant sleep worked(*). To be honest I’d like to talk to you more. It’s okay. Remember that I’ll always be your ally; I’ll be by your side taking care of you. Good night. You’re the one I love the most in the whole world. *kiss*

(*) In volume one Kumata explains the soothing effect of light taps on the abdomen.


Track 07 – I’ll be waiting for you to come back
Ah, it’s time for her to wake up. *alarm goes off* Here it is! Will she wake? Will she continue sleeping? The result is about to be disclosed. What will happen today? *you turn off the alarm* Ah! She’s awake. Good morning~! Even though she can’t hear me. Fufu. She’s still sleepy and she has bed-hair. Ah. Is she going to wash her face? Why did she stop? Ah, the flowers… I wonder if she remembered about yesterday.

[00:50] That’s right. Our conversation was no dream and those flowers are proof of it. Eh? You already thought it wasn’t a dream and were certain of my existence? Uuuh, even though I hear you I can’t reply. You should have told me yesterday. Eh? Are you calling for me? What’s wrong? Waaa. “Thank you”? You mean about yesterday, right? I’m the one who’s grateful. I thank you too. I talked to you a lot and I was able to accomplish my dream. I felt super happy.

[01:48] Yeah, work is hard but cheer up! Just keep in mind not to push yourself too much and be sure to take a breath. Fufufu. You remembered your promise! I would love to see what the pressed flowers look like when it’s done. Okay! Today is a lovely day, hum to yourself and go; I’ll be here waiting for you. Yeah, that tune. You can do it! Today as every day I will be cheering for you.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Me interesa saber tu opinión, así que no te vayas sin comentar ;)